-那是我的孩子 -逗我呢吧
-It's my baby! -What?!
她从骚菲那抱了一个过来
She's borrowed one of Sophie's babies.
来见见夏乐美 六周大
Meet Shalimar! She's six weeks old.
-你还真敢啊-我和她说我好像要个宝宝
-You're kidding me?! -Cos I told her how much I wanted a baby
然后她就告诉我只要我想随时都可以抱她的宝宝来过干瘾
and she said I could practise with hers any time I like.
别担心 小撒 夏乐美很安静的
Don't worry, Saz, Shalimar's really quiet. She'll be...
不会有问题的
No trouble.
哭也是哭得那么可爱
She's even cute when she's crying.
这都什么鬼啊
This is impossible!
安静了 看
She's settling down now. Look.
好喜欢她的小手指
I love her tiny fingers.
是吧 你喜欢她不火梨
I know! Do you like her, Holli?
-挺好的 -闻闻她的脑袋
-She's all right. -Look, smell her head.
我不要闻她的脑袋
No! I don't want to smell her head.
-什么地方都不想闻 -坏姑娘 -就是
-Or any part of her. -You're mean! -That is mean, Saz.
你俩好意思说我坏
You two are saying I'm mean?!
-闻一下又不会死喽 -我可是来帮你俩的
-It wouldn't hurt you to smell her head. -I'm trying to help you.
冷静点 小撒 你吓到夏乐美了
Calm down, Saz, you'll upset Shalimar.
我管她鸟个夏乐美
I don't care about Shalimar.
我只是来辅♥导♥你们数学的
I just want to help you with your maths.
你什么时候把手♥机♥拿回去的
Wait. How come you've got your phones?
-有紧急短♥信♥ -你怎么能两手同发的
-Had to do a bit of urgent texting. -How are you even doing that?
我练的 我能一心二机
Trained myself. I'm completely ambi-texterous.
-那个词是 一心二用 -她自己诌的词
-The word's ambidextrous. -No, she's invented a word.
你们不能随便造词啊 广电已经叫停了
You can't just go round inventing words, it's illegal.
总要找个贴合的词
They have to start somewhere, Saz.
-你就直接从我包里把手♥机♥拿回去了么 -没错
-So you just took the phones out of my bag? -Yep.
-那行吧 我受够了 我要辞职 -辞职是什么鬼
-That's it, I've had enough. I'm resigning. -Resigning?
不当她的数学老师了 反正也没人听我的
From being her maths tutor. No-one listens to me!
没人珍惜我的时间 没人在乎数学
No-one values my time! No-one cares about maths!
火梨脚踏两船 我两个木板都没得踩
And Holli's got two boyfriends and I haven't even got one!
-小撒别走 -偏走
-Saz, wait... -No!
两个男票太贪心了
The two boyfriend thing is a bit greedy.
要吃薯条么
Want to go and get chips?
-我还在忙 -忙什么
-I'm just... just working. -What on?
你为什么要查保姆工资待遇
What you looking up nannies' wages for?
裸基决定要做一名保姆
Rocky's decided that he wants to be a nanny as a career
所以我只是好奇他能挣多少钱
and I'm just... interested in his earning potential.
你俩不是应该在做习题么
Shouldn't you two be revising for your mock?
做好了 休息一会
We've done our mock, we're having a rest.
所以你会取消订婚
You'd break off the engagement
-因为他没钱 -怎么可能
-cos he's not going to be rich enough? -No!
我是那么肤浅的人么
That would be really shallow.
-我就很肤浅啊 我喜欢有酒窝的人 -我们又没酒窝
-I'm really shallow. I only like people with dimples. -You like us.
对于我认识很久的人当然例外
I make an exception for people I've known a long time,
酒窝什么靠边站
before my dimple rule came in.
我要是你就取消订婚
I'd break it off if I was you.
-你和他订婚肯定会后悔的 -才不是
-You only got engaged to him out of pity. -Not true.
你本来是要拒绝他的
Come on, you was going to say "No"
只不过当时他看起来要哭出来了
till he looked like he was going to cry.
-我只是意识到我有多爱他 -在同情的
-No, I realised how much I love him. -Feeling sorry
基础上建立的婚姻是不牢固的
for someone isn't a good basis for a marriage.
哎哟哟 范火梨的恋爱建议 帅男杀手
Relationship advice from Holli Vavasour, the expert on boys.
请问范老师你那两个男票怎么样了
How are your two boyfriends, Holli?
撒谎劈腿还游刃有余么
Enjoying being lied to and cheated on?
要是按照短♥信♥内容来做 他们肯定爱死了
They seem to be loving it if this text is anything to go by.
好邪恶
That's dirty!
太邪恶了
Really dirty!
你真这样做了么
You really did that?
二号♥厅的后排座位那
Yep, behind the back row of screen two,
当时正放着凯拉·奈特利发现嫩牛五方
just as Keira Knightley discovered that R-Patz
并不是一个独腿流浪汉而是一个百万富翁
was a millionaire businessman and not a one-legged tramp.
-习题做得怎么样了 -还没算出来
-So... how did your mock go? -We haven't found out yet.
-我猜肯定一团糟 -别样说 -怎么了 我受够了
-Bet it went shit. -Saz! -What?! I'm pissed off!
你们知道其他国家的女孩
Don't you two realise there are girls in other countries
为了得到学习的机会都要冒着生命危险么
prepared to get their heads half blown off for the chance to be educated?
占着茅坑不拉屎
Totally wasted on you.
我敢打赌你俩根本想不出来学过的任何一样
Bet you can't think of a single thing you've learned, can you?
我就知道
Thought not.
我觉得你们肯定能记得的
I'm sure you can think of lots of things.
好吧 我也要走了 回见
OK, I'm going to go, too. See you guys later.
我想起来了 红血球是人体内
I know. Red blood cells are the only cells in the human body
唯一没有细胞核的细胞
without a nucleus!
我就知道我学过什么的
I knew I learned something!
你不当医生太浪费了
You could be a doctor.
我讨厌治病救人
I fucking hate ill people.
你在哭么勃勃
Amber, is that you?
别管我
Go away!
-发生什么了 -没事
-What's the matter? -Nothing.
-出来吧 -不要
-Come out. -No!
我有根薄荷喂的奇巧 给你吃
I've got a mint Kit-Kat you can have.
成绩下来了
We got our scores back from Bitchcock.
婊鸡老师吼了我们23分钟
She yelled at us for 23 minutes.
后来她嗓子喊哑了才停止的
She only stopped because her voice went croaky.
-又是谁 -火梨
-Who's that? -Holli.
火梨 在 哭
Crying? Holli... crying?!
火梨的自尊被婊鸡骂得碎成渣
Bitchcock broke Holli.
火梨 你没事吧
Holli, are you all right?
滚犊子 蠢逼
Fuck off, you horrible cow!
我觉得她生龙活虎
I don't think she fully broke Holli.
我又不是因为婊鸡骂我才哭
I'm not crying cos of Bitchcock.
你不是么 可我是的啊
Wasn't you? I was.
那你为什么哭哭啼啼
Why was you crying, then?
我收到了这个
This came.
他老爸寄来的狱中信
Prison paper! It's from her dad.
字可真丑啊
His writing is so squiggly.
亲爱的女儿 我已迫不及待与你们想聚
"Dear, Holli. I can't wait to be with my family again."
我为你的所有事情而自豪
"I'm so proud of you Holli for everything you've done,"
尤其是你对你母亲的帮助
"especially helping Mum"
还有你在学校取得的
"and especially staying on at school to get some..."
我猜他写的是资格证书
I think that word's supposed to be "qualifications".
永远爱你的爸爸 我们即将团聚
"Love you always and see you soon, clever girl. From your dad."
天啊
My God!
他怎么不知道有逗号♥和句号♥这种东西
I know, it's like he's never heard of commas and full stops.
我真的很像让他为我骄傲
I really wanted to make him proud.
肯定会的
He will be proud.
你会是这个世界上唯一的脚手架女工
You'll be the only girl scaffolder in the world.
利兹市好像已经有一个了
I think there's one in Leeds...
-小撒 我现在真的很像通过我的数学考试 -我也是
-Saz, I really want to pass my maths now. -So do I!
看来这一次你们都是认真的了
It looks like, this time, you really would take it seriously.
是的
We would.
是真的
We really would.
真遗憾我们不会知道真假了 因为我不会帮你们
Pity we'll never find out because I'm not helping you -
你们上次弄得一团糟
you mucked around too much last time.
四点半了 豆豆已经睡觉了
So...4.30. Bean's asleep,
姐迷去玩乐队了 现在小爷肉体任你品尝
Jamie's at band practice and I'm all yours.
-我们需要谈一谈 -听起来不是什么好事 -地板上是什么
-We need to talk. -Sounds bad. -What's all this on the floor?
我把玫瑰花瓣撒在地上直通卧室
I done a trail of rose petals to the bedroom.
-太感动了 -还有小小的情趣
-That's really cute. -I know, and a little bit sexy, right?
但是我们还是要谈谈
But we still need to talk.
我爱你 但是我对未来感到迷茫
I love you... but I'm worried about the future
-我不希望你当保姆 -啥
-and I don't want you to be a nanny. -What?!
我是说长久计划 我不希望你去做保姆
I mean long-term. I don't want you to be a nanny.
只要我们深爱对方 一切都会迎刃而解
Viva, everything will work out so long as we love each other.
别再引用我爸的话了好么 他就是个傻♥逼♥
Please stop quoting my dad. My dad's an idiot.
他自己搞砸的事情还少么
My dad screwed up so many times.
你不能这样说你♥爸♥
No, I can't let you talk about Rob like that.
-当当当当 -勃勃
-Surprise! -Amber.
我把骚菲三个孩子都带来了 好玩不
Sophie's letting me borrow all three now. Aren't they lovely?
她再剩个姜黄色的宝宝 就能凑个小联♥合♥国♥了
If she had a ginger one, she'd have one of every race.