because no matter how arseholed I get,
不是穿成这样的那种混
not that I will get arseholed,
多少钱我都心里有数
I always know how much money there should be.
-要是我大赚一笔你们就能得到奖励 -艾迪
-If I make a bundle, you'll get a bonus. -Hi, Eddie.
来了 泡泡 那是泡泡
All right, Bubbles. That's Bubbles.
她在旁边卖♥♥肥皂
She sells soap next door.
我待会过去在你身上涂上肥皂沫狠狠抽打你
I'll be round in a minute to get you in a lather.
既然这个周末我要担起你们的爹妈责任
Now, seeing as I'm in loco parentis for the weekend,
关于嗑药我必须要说两句
I think I should have a word with you about drugs.
-这就对了 -长痛不如短痛
-Thank you! -Here we go.
这很重要
No, this is important.
有人说年轻人不该嗑药
Some people say you shouldn't take drugs.
我说你们应该嗑药
I say you should take drugs.
有人说嗑药不好
Some people say drugs are not good for you,
我说好处多多
I say they are good for you.
有人说嗑药会变傻♥逼♥
Some people say drugs fuck up your brain.
好吧 这个可能是对的
Yeah, well, that one's probably true.
不过这不就是嗑药的G点么
But that's what's so bloody great about them.
-小薇你有什么问题 -这是我们第一次离家
-Yes, Viv? -Well, it's our first time away from home,
-所以我们不应该嗑药 -老人家你说啥
-so we probably shouldn't be taking any drugs. -What's that, Grandma?
这是我们第一次离家
It's our first time away from home
所以我们不应该嗑药
so we probably shouldn't be taking any drugs?
听着就好像是 这是我们首次登陆火星
That's like saying it's our first time on Mars
-我们不该和外星人干炮 -哪里像
-so we won't try and shag the aliens! -Not really.
就好像是我们第一次去韩国就不吃烤狗肉了么
Or it's our first time in Korea, so we won't eat roasted doggie!
和我说的真不是一回事
Sorry, but it's actually nothing like that.
活在今天 小薇
Live for today, Viv.
随心去做 放开束缚 试着颓废
Do it all, be it all, take it all, get wasted,
任性约炮 开怀大笑
shag everyone and try and have a fucking good laugh.
听懂了么
Will you do that for me?
回答我
"Yes, Uncle Eddie!"
听懂了
Yes, Uncle Eddie.
-你们呢 -听到了
-All of you? -Yes, Uncle Eddie.
-艾叔 -什么事情勃勃
- Uncle Eddie? - Yes, Amber.
希望你不要介意
I hope you don't mind me saying...
我觉得你的口红颜色不适合你
I don't think that lipstick's your colour.
真的么
Really?
太粉了
Too pink?
他说的太不负责任了
What he said was totally irresponsible.
-你只是希望我们能好好玩 -这无妨
-He just wants us to enjoy ourselves. -OK, that's fine,
我们都想玩得尽兴
we all want to enjoy ourselves,
但是我们的脑部还未发育完全
but just remember, our brains are not fully formed yet,
-嗑药会损害我们的大脑 -你又不是我们的老妈
-so taking drugs will literally hurt our brains. -You're not our mum, Viv.
我们是完全民事行为能力人
We all understand.
这件怎么样
What about this one?
“我是屄♥♥”
Lonesome Cowboy - Misty Miller
♪ I ain't got nobody
♪ And nobody's got me
♪ I'm a lonesome cowboy♪
-小撒 你在做什么 -什么什么
-Saz, why are you doing this? -Doing what?
-模仿勃勃啊 -我没有在模仿勃勃
-Copying Amber. -I'm not copying Amber.
顺便说下 你的翅膀套反了
Your wings are upside down,by the way.
我只是在对我的性格进行大胆的尝试改变
I'm experimenting with my personality.
-你的性格没问题啊 -我可不觉得
-There's nothing wrong with your personality. -I wouldn't say exactly nothing.
-你为什么不能做你自己 -勃勃讨人喜欢
-Why can't you just be you? -Amber's popular.
大家不觉得她古怪 有很多朋友
People don't think she's weird and she makes lots of friends
-男孩子喜欢她 -嗨 我们是邻居哟
-and boys like her. -Hey, we're neighbours!
嗨
Hey!
撞大运了 去年我们和带着一对双胞胎婴儿的夫妻做邻
Thank God! Last year we were next to this couple with baby twins
婴儿哭了整晚
who just cried all night.
你们没有双胞胎婴儿吧
You don't have baby twins, do you?
米有
No!
萨克斯 邦哥小对鼓
Or a saxophone? Bongos?
也米有
No!
-我是唐卡 这是王八特和伊恩 -你们是兄弟么
-I'm Tonka,this is Wombat and Ian. -Are you brothers?
我们只是因为穿着条纹衫所以看起来像
No, we just all look the same cos we're wearing stripy tops.
-我分不清楚你们谁是谁 -我是黑粗长的那个
-I can't tell you apart. -I'm the one with the massive cock.
他喝多了 别理他
He's pissed. Ignore him.
你们三个人 我们也是三个人
So, there's three of you and three of us.
-我们是四个人 她和我们是一起的 -谁要喝啤酒
-No, there's four of us. She's with us. -Who wants a beer?
-给我来一罐 -你不是有么
- I'll have a beer. - You've already got one.
喝完了
Finished it.
还要
And that one.
-人家口渴了啦 -从没讲过哪个妹子这么能喝
- Thirsty. - Never seen a girl do that before.
-我猜你还想看 -当然
-Bet you'd like to see me do that again. -I would.
那就再上啤酒
Give us another beer, then.
谁要去看乐队
So, who wants to go see some bands?
-他在干啥 -把内♥裤♥挂在帐篷上 这样回来就能找到窝了
-What's he doing? -He's tying his pants to the tent so we can find our way back to base.
真聪明
Smart thinking.
迷路了就找伊恩的内♥裤♥
If in doubt, look for Ian's pants.
也可以找我的
You're also welcome to look for my pants
在里面找也行 都听你的
or in them. It's up to you.
她不感兴趣 谢谢你 可以退下了
She's not interested, thanks. So back right off.
注意礼貌 薇娃
Manners, Viva.
Figure It Out - Royal Blood
♪ I let it go cos I won't see you later
♪ And we're not allowed to talk it out
♪ I said I'd go, put myself on show
♪ But I'm still trying to figure it out
♪ Broke my shoe Fell and tripped on you
♪ But you didn't know I planned it out
♪ I said I'd go Yeah, I won't see you later
♪ And we're not allowed to figure it out... ♪
-太好玩了 -没错
-That was amazing. -I know!
我从没看过厕所排队排那么长过
I've never seen a queue for the toilets that long before.
我是说乐队
I meant the band.
不过厕所排队也好赞哟
But yeah, it was an awesome toilet queue.
真不想和隔壁帐篷的三个傻♥逼♥
I wish we didn't have to spend all night with those three fools
-整晚呆在一起 -我们只是找点乐子
-from the next tent. -We were just having a laugh.
-你现在可是有主的人了 你的康纳怎么办 -他怎么了
-You've got a boyfriend now. What about Connor? -What about him?
你让不是你男票的人
Should you really be letting boys who aren't your boyfriend
-猜你的胸围真的好么 -她只是随便玩玩
-try to guess the weight of your breasts? -She was just mucking about.
有一个猜得挺准的
One guy was surprisingly accurate.
勃勃 我还以为你不会站在火梨那边
I didn't think you'd be on Holli's side, Amber,
-你可是曾经被劈腿过的 -可是火梨又没劈腿
-seeing as you've been cheated on. -But Holli hasn't cheated.
那就要看你说的劈腿劈到什么程度了
Depends on what you mean by "cheating"?
让一个陌生男人这么做很好玩么
Is letting a strange boy do this just a bit of fun?
-你俩在照片里面太绝了-狂欢大不同
-That is such a cute pic of you two. -Festival's different.
就像一个平行宇宙 看起来并不真实
It's like a parallel universe, it doesn't seem real.
回家以后就不会再见到他们了
When we go home, we'll never see them again.
唐卡住在我家路那头
Tonka lives down the road from us.
-我要睡觉了 -不和裸基说晚安我睡不着觉
-I'm going to bed. -I can't go to bed without saying goodnight to Rocky.
打不通 网络正忙
I can't get through to him, the network's busy.
-你还没结婚呢 -放轻松 来点啤酒
-You're not married yet. -Just relax and have a beer.
多谢不用
No, thank you.
我要完全自控 总有人要这么做
I want to stay completely in control of myself. Somebody has to!
安安 姐♥妹♥们♥ 狂欢节的第一个梦乡
Night-night, everyone. My first sleep at festival.
Tower // W.O.H.L. - Wildcat! Wildcat!
太搞笑了 我就夜里出去撒个尿
That was weird. I went for a wee in the night
早上就在别的帐篷醒过来了
and woke up in the wrong tent!
-你整晚都在陌生人的帐篷里么 -对吧 我太搞笑了
-You spent all night in a stranger's tent? -I know! I'm mental!
不过她们现在不是陌生人了
But they're not strangers any more.
-是新朋友哟 汉娜 茜茜和乔茜 -真想和她们见面哟
-They're new friends - Hannah, CC and Josie. -I can't wait to meet them.
茜茜的短♥信♥
CC just texted.
我把泰迪熊忘那了
I left my teddy behind.
你可以用我的
You can borrow one of mine.
还好她们不是坏人
It's just as well they were nice people.
你可能会遇到危险的
It could have been dangerous.
我们晚上上厕所最好两个两个一起
Maybe we should do night-time toilet trips in pairs?
我才不用出帐篷撒尿 看我的
I didn't bother leaving the tent. I did this.
还有
And this.
还有
And this. And this. And this.
还有
And this.
大概三升半的尿
That's about three-and-a-half litres of wee.
你尿的可真准啊
Your aim must be so epic.
12件 干♥死♥可乐 主题T恤
12 I Fuck For Cokes,
7件 狂欢节处♥女♥ 6件 六娃
seven Festival Virgins,six No-one Cares