我知道她背叛了你 但是她是你姐姐啊
Yeah, I know she betrayed you, but she's your sister
是你唯一的姐姐
and she's the only one you've got.
大家好哟
Hey, everyone!
真抱歉我来迟了 画睫毛耽误了点时间
Sorry I'm late. These eyelashes are time consuming.
不过还是很值得的
Worth it, though.
眼睛是心灵之窗
If eyes are the windows to the soul,
那睫毛就是窗帘
eyelashes are the curtains.
就是这样 好好想想 很有深意
They are. Think about it, that's quite deep, actually.
谢谢你能来 托帕兹
Thanks for coming, Topaz.
我刚才还在和勃勃说你可能在化妆
I've been speaking to Amber about the pair of you making up
她已经准备好不计前嫌了
and Amber's ready.
差不多准备好了
Almost ready to move on.
我没好
No, I'm not ready at all.
她之所以和我做朋友是因为她一个朋友也没有
She only wants to be friends with me because she's got no friends left
因为她睡了她们所有人的男票
because she slept with all their boyfriends
-现在她们都讨厌她 -呵呵 骗人哟
-and now they all hate her. -Ha-ha! That is not true!
看呐 我从沙龙给你们带了点免费赠品
Look, I brought you all some freebies from the salon.
奢华水果体霜
"Luxury Fruit Body Butter"
这个闻起来好棒
This smells so lovely.
真好 看啊勃勃 免费的
It's really nice, Topaz. Look, Amber - free stuff.
只是想收买♥♥我 老招数了
Trying to buy me off. Typical.
听我说行么 温勃
Look, please just listen to me, Ambie Wambie,
我知道我做了错事
I know I did a bad thing.
-你上了小布布 -我知道 勃儿 真的很抱歉
-You shagged Brandon! -Yeah, I know, Ambie, but I'm really sorry.
我只是想和我的妹妹重归于好
I just, just really want my sister back.
听话 勃勃 原谅她吧 把过去抛之脑后
Go on, Amber, forgive her. Put the past behind you.
我愿意做任何事情来弥补你
I will do anything to make it all right with you.
那你能答应给我做个免费接发么
Can you arrange for me to get free hair extensions?
我想要一个俄式少女发型 长发及腰的那种
I want Russian virgin hair down to my belly button.
就像美人鱼那样
Like a mermaid's hair.
接发的单子排了好几个了
Well, say I did arrange some extensions,
不如我们五个周末去泡吧
can the five of us go clubbing this weekend and hang out?
听起来不错 你呢 勃勃
That would be really nice, wouldn't it, Amber?
要是免费接发
If I get the free hair extensions,
我就去
it might be OK.
为了我的好妹妹什么都行
Anything for my baby sister.
难以置信 我竟然可以免费接发了
I can't believe I'm getting free hair extensions done!
做得很棒 勃勃 谅解是思想成熟的标志
Well done, Amber. Forgiveness is the sign of a mature mind.
怎么了 我错过了什么
What happened? What did I miss?
托帕兹把勃勃收买♥♥了
Topaz bought Amber off.
托帕兹 这是我男票 裸基
Topaz, this is my boyfriend, Rocky.
披萨之夜 赞哦
Pizza night - awesome!
裸基 你的名字是因电影起的么
Rocky? Are you named after that film?
不是 是照着一个以前的足球选手罗马尼奥起的
Nah, some olden days footballer, Romario.
罗马尼奥
Romario.
名字真好听
That... is a beautiful name.
很适合你
Ooh, and it suits you.
非常性感
It's very sexual.
托帕兹 我什么时候可以去接发
When can I come and get the hair extensions done, Topaz?
随时都行 小罗罗 我在一家美容沙龙上班
Yeah, any time you like. I work in a beauty salon, Romario.
不得不说你的发质棒极了
Can I just say, you have got great hair.
如此浓密 摸起来多么自然
It's really thick. So much natural movement.
肌肉很棒
And aren't you muscly?
又♂硬♂又♂大
Really hard.
你一直都这么硬么
Are you this hard all over?
我真的能接发么
Can I definitely get the real hair extensions?
什么时候有空去沙龙 我给你免费理发 再给你吹一吹 小罗罗
Just pop into the salon for a free cut and blow any time, Romario.
好想狠狠地蹂躏你的头发
I would love to work with your hair.
当然 在哪
Cheers, OK. Where is it?
在高街那里 马特纹身店旁边
It's on the high street, near Matt's Tatt Shack.
我知道 我就在那纹的身
I know Matt's. Got my ink done in there.
看见了么 托帕兹
Look at that, Topaz.
看见上面写的啥了么
You see what it says?
永远的薇娃
"Viva forever."
我喜欢有纹身的男子
I love men with tattoos.
没有你也爱 她不挑食
Or without. She's not fussy.
太晚了
Wow, it's getting so late.
没有啊
No, it's not.
我在那里也有纹身
I actually got my own tattoo done in there.
想看么
Do you want to see it?
好啊
Yeah.
怎么样
What do you think?
好看 马特的技术真不错
Nice! Matt's very skilled.
我自己设计的
Well, I designed it myself.
马特很喜欢 他说这就像是屁♥股♥上的班克斯作品(英国街头涂鸦艺术家)
Matt loved it. He said it was like a Banksy on a bottom.
你要喜欢可以拍照
You can take a picture, if you like.
手♥机♥给我收起来裸基
Put your phone away, Rocky.
我下一个纹身准备纹在后背上
My next one is going to be on my back
一条有着龙头的蛇
and its going to be a snake with the head of a dragon.
那不是你的自画像么
Self-portrait?
-你说什么 -滚出去
-Sorry, what? -Get out.
带着你那眨眼的屁♥股♥滚出我家
Get your winking arse out of my flat.
勃儿 她推我
Ambie. Ambie, she's pushing me.
走了托帕兹
Come on, Topaz.
我觉得你有点反应过度
I think you over-reacted a bit there.
你都要拍她的屁♥股♥了好么
You were going to take a picture of her arse.
我只是对纹身感兴趣
I'm interested in tattoos.
我都忘了 你可是屁♥股♥大学
Yeah, I forgot that you were the professor of tattoo-ology
纹身学专业的叫兽
at the University of Buttocks!
等等 你是在吃醋么
Wait, are you jealous?
我们可是要订婚了
We're supposed to be engaged!
顺便和你说一声 托帕兹
By the way, Topaz,
怕你不知道 我和裸基要订婚了
Me and Rocky are engaged, in case you didn't know.
我还是走吧
Maybe I should go.
别走
Maybe you should.
等你不再发疯再
Call me when you've stopped acting...
打电♥话♥给我吧
crazy.
你表现的太过了 杰弗里老师 做你自己
You're trying too hard, Mr Jefferies. Just be yourself...
别那么基
except a bit less gay.
要是杰弗里老师一直整的跟个傻♥逼♥样我们根本选不上
We've got no chance if Mr Jefferies keeps behaving like a big wanker.
我知道 他只是需要让他们拍到他是多么一个体贴入微的人
I know. He just needs to let them see what a caring person he really is.
进来
Enter.
我很快就要毕业了
So I'll be leaving Greenshoots soon, Mr J.
没错 还有几个星期
True. Last few weeks.
我想和你说声感谢 谢谢你这七年来
And I want to say thank you for everything you've done
对我所做的一切
for me for the last seven years.
你觉得我胖不胖
Do you think I'm fat?
-格雷格觉得我胖 -我觉得他不会
-Greg does, apparently. -I bet he doesn't.
不然他为什么喊我肉坨坨先生
He does or why would he call me Mr Chubbs?
就是人们互相的外号♥
It's just one of them things people say.
我就和我妹说 闭嘴 碧莲
Like I say to my sister, "Shut it, bitchface!"
但是我没有恶意
But I don't mean it nasty.
我还是觉得他是恶意的
I think he does mean it nastily, though.
他把我的照片放到了他的脸书上
He's been putting up unflattering pictures of me on his Facebook,
他答应我会删掉的
ones he promised he'd deleted...
那可是裸照
naked ones.
我希望你忙着管理如此大学校
I expect you're too busy running a really epic school
而不是在意那种小事
to care what that little shit does.
他和别人约炮了
He's met someone else.
年轻 瘦高 充满活力的25岁男孩 有很多头发
Some young, thin, energetic 25-year-old with lots of hair.
自然卷
Curly hair.
好多头发
So much hair...
那又怎样
Yeah?
就像我之前和你说那样 你是个很好的校长
Like I said, Mr J, you're an awesome headmaster,
做一名合格的校长才是你的重心不是么
and being a headmaster is all you really care about, right?
还记得我因为我爸进去了被欺负
Remember when I was being bullied cos my dad was inside
你帮我摆平么
and you crushed the bullies?
还记得每次我发火你都安抚我
Remember all the times when I was naughty and you sorted it
让我冷静么 还有谢谢你 我才能上六年级
and calmed me down? And thanks to you, I stayed on to Sixth Form
我之前不敢奢望
like I never thought I would do