这样说好了 假设你的那个地方像是
Well, to start with, imagine the inside of your you-know-what
一堵了无生计的墙壁
is like a mini wall of death.
有一群小精灵
Imagine lots of tiny fairies
骑着摩托车在上面一圈一圈又一圈
are riding their motorbikes round and round
越来越快
going faster and faster and faster
然后一切戛然而止
until, suddenly, everything stops for a moment.
一道巨大的彩虹喷涌而出
And then an enormous rainbow pours out
小精灵挥舞着闪亮的翅膀飞向天空
and the fairies twinkle off into the sky.
跟这个差不多 但是感觉更神奇一些
It's like that, but nicer.
真是...
That's so...
我懂你为什么想叫他回来了
I can see why you want him to come back.
那些摩托车跑哪去了
But what happens to the motorbikes?
我绝逼没有过这种感受
I have definitely not had that feeling.
精灵飞上天的时候 摩托车都被大潮♥吹♥走了
Cos they'd crash when the fairies got off.
-裸基呢 -哦 他有高♥潮♥
- What about Rocky? - Oh, he has orgasms.
不是 我们的意思是他不知道没把你搞到高♥潮♥么
No, we mean does he know he's failing you as a lover?
我装作高♥潮♥
I fake it.
你这一年和裸基在一起都在假装高♥潮♥
You've been faking orgasms with Rocky for a year?
你竟然好意思让我觉得羞愧
And you was trying to make me feel guilty
就因为我在脸书上写些假的动态来骗爸妈
about faking a couple of posts on Facebook?
你拒绝他的求婚的时候
Are you going to mention the orgasm situation
会和他说这个事情把
when you tell him you don't want to marry him?
当然不会了
No! Course not!
也许小布布可以交给裸基一些口♥交♥技巧
Maybe Brandon could give Rocky some of his oral sex wizard tips.
我觉得应该不会有什么用
I don't think that would go down too well.
裸基的语气 不非由神马勇
Bit like Rocky - doesn't go down too well.
我在小布布的枕头上味道了他充满男性气息的狂野气味
Just then, I got such a big whiff of Brandon's smell from this pillow.
我只是希望他没事
I just hope he's safe.
这个味道让我觉得事情没有那么糟糕了
That smell does make me feel better about everything.
也许他们正在度假
Maybe they are just on holiday.
你们怎么能把一整瓶伏特加都拿进屋
How come you're all in here with the vodka?
我和马甲小哥在外面饥渴难耐了
Me and Hi-vis are getting thirsty in there.
-我们来找线索 -找到什么没
- We're just looking for clues. - Anything?
-没 -没
- No. - No.
我们应该去屋里其他地方看看
We should check out the rest of the flat.
他们的牙刷都在 真是奇了怪了
Their toothbrushes are still here. That's weird.
泰勒太太
Mrs Taylor.
-你 -额没错是我
- You? - Yeah, it's, uh, me.
很抱歉 但是您能告诉我小布布在哪么
So sorry, can you tell me where Brandon is?
你们在我家里 你们怎么进来的
You're in my house. Why are you in my house?
我很担心他 他失踪好几天了
Well, I was worried about Brandon. He's not been in touch for days
我在这附近转悠过也没看到有人在家
and I've been round here and there's never anyone in
我就以为你和小布布出了什么事情
and I thought something had happened to you and Brandon.
能告诉我他现在在哪么
Um, could you please just tell me where he is?
我一直在家 你胸大无脑么 我上夜班
I'm always in, you dopey fool. I work nights, Amber.
吃了两粒安♥眠♥药♥ 白天都在睡觉
I take two sleeping pills and I sleep all day.
-你是护士对吧 -你怎么知道的
- You're a nurse, aren't you? - How do you know that?
他又是谁
Who is this?
我叫康纳
Connor. My name's Connor.
我以前是医学院的学生 我在医院见过你
I used to be a medical student. I've seen you at the hospital.
你以前是医学院学生 现在怎么在扫大马路
You used to be a medical student and now you're a road cleaner?
发生了什么 你是不是因为医疗事故致人死亡
What's happened there? Did you kill somebody by mistake?
又不是什么新闻真人秀
Excuse me, this isn't Piers Morgan's Life Stories.
这是我的卧室 你们能不能
It's my bedroom, so would you please all...?
你们喝了我的伏特加
Hang on. You been drinking my vodka?
能不能告诉我小布布在哪
So, if you could just please tell us where Brandon is.
你们还动了其他什么东西
What else you been into?
我的奶酪 油 还有黄油
My cheese, my oil, my butter.
我的非黄油啊(一种黄油替代品)
My I Can't Believe It's Not Butter.
我的面包 伏特加 咖啡
My bread, my vodka, my coke?
我列了个单子 我们会照价赔偿给你的
I've made a list, Mrs Taylor. We'll pay you back, of course.
我的门 你们把我的门肢解了
And my door. You basically killed my door.
我的门现在就是块掏了洞的木头板
My door is just a piece of wood with a hole in it.
对不起
Sorry.
这又是什么 我都认不出来了
What even is this? I don't even recognise what it is.
那是你家的信箱
It's your letter box, Mrs Taylor.
我现在要这个有毛用
What am I supposed to do with this?
你能不能给我一点点布兰登在哪的线索呢
Is there any chance you could give us a clue on where Brandon is?
勃勃 我们快走吧
Come on, Amber, let's go.
泰勒太太 你不应该
You know, you really shouldn't be taking
吃两粒安♥眠♥药♥
two sleeping pills a day, Mrs Taylor.
这与医嘱不符
That would go against all medical advice.
她被禁止扔东西
She didn't allow for the spin.
-去我家么 -再见康纳
- Back to mine? - Bye, then, Connor.
-谢谢你的帮助 -我还能见你们么
- Thanks for helping us. - Can I see you again?
不是你们所有人 我是说火梨
Not all of you. Just Holli.
当然
Yeah. All right.
多诡异的一晚
What an incredibly weird evening.
我们仍然不知道小布布在哪
And we still don't know what happened to Brandon.
-我们应该告诉他 -告诉我什么
- We should just tell her. - Tell me what?
亲 我们在布兰登卧室找到了些东西
Babe, we did find something in Brandon's bedroom.
你好,我叫香桃
"Hello, my name is Shantelle."
这是什么 谁又是香桃
What's this? Who is Shantelle?
-我们在布兰登枕头下发现的 -在他床上
- We found it under Brandon's pillow. - In Brandon's bed?
我猜是那个在按♥摩♥院上班的康香桃
I bet it's Shantelle Campbell, works in that chicken place.
一切都说的通了
Well, it makes sense.
怪不得之前他身上一股劣质香水味和骚气
Lately, he's been smelling of chicken all the time.
-真是个王八蛋 -我敢打赌他上的是不要钱的
- What a bastard. - I bet he gets free chicken.
就这样吧 都结束了
That's it, then. It's over.
这是他最后一次对我做这种事
He's done this to me for the last time.
我要回家把他碰过的所有东西都扔掉
I'm going home to throw away everything he's ever touched.
我很生气但我不会哭 我什么感觉都没有
I'm not going to cry, I'm too angry. I feel nothing.
我心肠很硬的
My heart has turned to stone.
别忘了帮我留意地上的零钱
Don't forget to keep an eye out for pennies.
-火梨 -怎么了
- Holli? - What?
这能让她从布兰登那个两面三刀的混球那里转移注意力
It'll take her mind of the fact that Brandon's a two-timing shitbag.
这和贾小撒的象棋冠军
So many likes on fake Saz's chess victory
贾小撒在辩论会上赢了贾小撒的不知道是谁
and fake Saz's debating win from fake Saz's fake friends
的假朋友们如出一辙
who have no idea who she is.
你没事吧 傻子
Are you OK, Saz?
贾小撒太出色了 有时候我真喜欢贾小撒才是真实存在的傻子
Fake Saz is kind of epic. Sometimes, I wish fake Saz was real Saz.
我觉得贾小撒是个烦人的傻吊
I think fake Saz is an annoying twat.
132 133便士
132. 133 pennies!
一块三毛三
Or one £1.33.
他们来了
Oh. This is it.
-他要求婚了 -我要拍下来
- He's going to propose. - I'm going to film it.
但是她会拒绝的 他俩都会哭的
But she's going to say no. They'll both probably cry.
她应该不会想留个念想
She won't want to be reminded of that.
我不管我就要拍
I'm going to film it, anyway.
他为什么老看窗户外面
Why does he keep looking out the window?
那都谁啊
Who's that?
我带过的八年级足球队的
Some of the year eight football team I used to coach.
我们来点甜甜圈吧 你喜欢吃甜甜圈
Hey, why don't we get doughnuts? You love doughnuts.
我给你拿
I'll get you a doughnut.
音乐呢
What?
给你
Here you go.
薇薇 我今天找你来这里是为了一个特殊的原因
Viva, I asked you here today for a very special reason
这个时候本来应该有特殊的音乐的
and there was supposed to be special music -
狮子王的主题曲应该响起
the theme tune from The Lion King -
但是厨师把CD掉进油炸锅了
but the chef dropped the CD in the deep-fat fryer.
你不吃么
Are you going to eat that?
我让你吃甜甜圈是有一个非常特殊的原因的
There is a very special reason why I want you to eat that doughnut.
你吃了马上就知道了
A reason that's going to become clear any minute now.
我不怎么饿
I'm not really that hungry.
薇薇 我们最开始见面的时候 我给搞砸了
Viva, when we first met, I was a bit of a mess.
想装的酷炫屌♥炸天 但是我又不怎么擅长
Trying to be bad, but not very good at being bad.
你改变了我的人生
You turned my life around.
裸基 看外面
Rocky, look.
不 不是这样的
No! That wasn't supposed to happen.
裸基 你是要向我求婚么
Rocky, are you trying to propose to me?