勃勃 姜黄色的人不是人种之一
Amber, ginger people aren't a race.
我能进去么 骚菲去纹什么伊♥斯♥兰♥教符号♥去了
Um, can we come in? Sophie asked me to look after them
托我照顾他们
while she gets some Islamic symbols hennaed onto her arms.
裸基在呢
Rocky's here so...
好吧 进来吧
Yeah, sure, come in.
你好 裸基 地上是什么
Hi, Rocky. What's all this on the floor?
玫瑰之路
I done a trail of rose petals to the bedroom.
太可爱了
That is cute!
-还有点小调情 -和我想得一样
-And a little bit sexy. -I know.
-他要去哪 -探秘玫瑰之路
-Where's he going? -He's following the trail of flowers.
卢卡 不行 你不能吃花
Luca, no! You can't eat the flowers
不行
No!
好吧 吃就吃了吧 不卡不行不能去那边
Well, too late. Luca, no, not in there!
那是宝宝的东西
That's the baby's.
-好吧 -我最好去把豆豆看好
-Well, too late. -I'd better go and get Bean.
这真的就是你的人生目标么 成天到晚看着小孩
Is this really your life's ambition? Herding babies all day?
我看的不是婴儿 是未来的精英
I'm not herding babies, I'm herding... future citizens.
裸基 又一个精英醒了
Rocky? Another future citizen has woken up.
我宁愿是别人把我当个笑话来看 而不是你
I expected the guys to think me being a nanny was a big joke, not you.
我没把这事当成笑话
I don't think it's a joke!
每当我想到我俩靠着你那微薄的工资过活
When I think about us trying to live off your teeny-weeny earnings,
我都快要哭出来了
I actually get tears in my eyes.
所以就是钱的事了
So this is about expensive gear,
因为我买♥♥不起名牌包
cos I won't be able to afford to get you designer handbags.
你连名牌炸鱼条都买♥♥不起好么
You won't even be able to afford to get me designer fish fingers.
我没想到你竟然是这么自大的人
I never knew you was so stuck up!
我只是希望你能有大一点的追求
I just want you to have a bit of ambition, Rocky!
而不是自暴自弃当一个保姆
And not throw yourself away on being a nanny.
要是我对你不够好
You know what? If I'm not good enough for you,
你为什么不甩了我 再来又何妨
why don't you just dump me? Again.
我们要走了先
Yeah, we're going to go.
我不会和你分手 我只是希望你回去继续上学
I don't want to dump you, I just wish you never dropped out from school.
-你说过不在乎的 -我怎么知道你真退学了
-You said you didn't mind! -I didn't think you'd actually do it!
我们过得很愉快 卢卡我们走了
We've had a lovely day. Come on, Luca.
-你可以有更多的可能性 -薇娃 这就是我所想的
-You could've been anything that you wanted. -Viva, this is what I want.
和你在一起 照顾豆豆
Being with you, looking after Bean!
你一而再的提起这事 大概是你希望我甩了你吧
You're the one who keeps bringing it up! Maybe you want me to dump you.
-才没有 -我可是在学心理学 我知道你在想什么
-No. -I do psychology, I know this stuff.
纸上谈兵 放在现实里 你比我还不能自理
Yeah, on paper. In real life, you're dumber than me!
豆豆在哪
Where's Bean?
电♥话♥通了
It's ringing.
你好 这是勃勃的电♥话♥ 我是小撒
Hello, Amber's phone, Saz speaking.
小撒 你和勃勃在一起么
Saz, are you with Amber?
-我在车站 -勃勃呢 -不知道啊
-I'm at the bus stop. -Where's Amber? -I don't know.
勃勃的手♥机♥怎么在你那
How come you've got Amber's phone?
上次在咖啡馆之后就一直在我这
I've had it since the other day in the cafe,
忘了还她
I keep forgetting to give it back.
喂喂喂
Hello?
-喂喂喂 -勃勃没有带手♥机♥
-Hello? -Amber hasn't got her phone.
那我们带着小卢拉
So we put Tallulah in Bean's buggy
去找勃勃
and head straight out and look for Amber.
我很害怕 裸基 我根本不知道骚菲住哪
I'm really scared, Rocky. I don't even know where Sophie lives.
-没事的 豆豆和勃勃在一起 -所以我才害怕好么
-It's OK. She's with Amber. -Why do you think I'm so scared?!
累死了
What a day!
小明和小红 晓霞
Turns out Mr Bartlett's been fudging Miss Dickens, Miss Mclntosh
还有小强都有一腿
and Mr Clover.
我是核心成员组里唯一没被上的
I'm the only core team member he hasn't been fudging
当然了 我才不要他上我
I mean, I don't want him to fudge me,
但是他试都没试就跳过我了
but he's never even tried.
我和裸基准备带小豆豆出去走走 你好好休息
Me and Rocky thought we'd take Bean for a walk, give you a break.
我先抱抱我的宝贝小女儿
I want a cuddle with my baby girl.
为什么不找个舒适的姿势来一杯
Why don't you put your feet up. Get you a glass of wine?
-听起来不错 但是先抱一下 -要抱就抱我吧
-Good idea... but have a cuddle first. -I'll give you a cuddle.
裸基 宝宝给我
Rocky, give me my baby.
-这他妈谁啊 -安娜
-Who the fuck is this fucker? -Anna...
发生什么了 老娘的孩子呢
What the fuck's going on?! Where the fuck's my baby?!
-抱混了 勃勃刚才来过 -我的宝宝呢
-There was a mix-up. Amber visited. -Where's my baby?!
豆豆没事 她和勃勃在一起 她只是抱错了
Bean's safe. She's with Amber. Amber got the babies muddled up.
把这个东西抱走 把老娘的宝宝带回来
Get rid of this one! Take it out and bring my one back now!
对不起 安娜
Sorry, Anna.
还有你回来后卷铺盖滚蛋
And when you come back, you're fucking fired,
你这小婊砸
you dumb fucking fucktard!
裸基丢掉工作你高兴不
So you must be pleased that Rocky got fired?
当然不高兴了 又不是什么好事
Of course I'm not pleased, it's really bad.
他说的那些话让我很受伤
He did the lip wobble thing that makes my chest hurt.
你不是不想让他当保姆 现在不正好
Yeah, but you didn't want him to be a nanny and now he's not.
我知道 但是我并不想让他被炒鱿鱼
I know, but I didn't want him to get fired.
又不是他的错
It wasn't even his fault.
那是谁的错
Whose fault was it?
你的
Yours.
我 不可能
No... really?
-就是你 -不可能
-Yours. -Not really.
昨天我和小撒聊了聊
All right? Me and Saz had a chat yesterday.
-她说她会帮我们复习数学 -真的么
-Saz says she'll tutor us in maths. -Really?
-你怎么会改变主意的 -我相信她们现在会努力学习
-What made you change your mind. -I believe now that they'd work hard.
当然我也会努力让这场教学变得有趣
Also I worked out a way to make it really fun.
当然是对我而言
For me, obviously, not them.
三五十五
Five times three is 15.
三六十八
Six times three is 18.
三七二十一
Seven times three is 21.
三八
Eight times three is...
二十五么
25? 25?
-谁说的二十五 -二十四么
-How dare you say 25! -24?
手伸出来
Hands out.
二十四 不许再错
24! No more mistakes!
给我坐好了
Sit up straight. Straight!
我说了二十四 干嘛还打我
I said 24. How come I got whacked?
手伸出来
Hands out.
不许顶嘴
No answering back!
我当老师真是棒棒哒
Maybe I should be a teacher.
现在他不是保姆了 这不是你想的么
So he's not a nanny any more. That's what you wanted, wasn't it?
是啊 他现在都快自杀了 真是遂我心意
Yeah. Now he's borderline suicidal, exactly what I wanted.
她睡了么
All right, love? Did she go down OK?
没有青蛙布偶 她睡不着
It's really hard getting her off to sleep without the frog.
是啊 吱吱猪没有用
Yeah, I know. Squeaky Pig doesn't cut the mustard.
我为什么就学不会裸基的招数
I just don't seem to have Rocky's knack.
安娜 拜托你不要炒他 不是他的错
Please give him his job back, Anna. Please! It wasn't his fault.
是我的错 我让勃勃进来的 她是我朋友
It was my fault. I let Amber in. Amber's my friend.
不 薇娃 裸基当时正在看护 这是他的责任
No, Viva, it was on Rocky's watch. He has to take responsibility.
什么都别说了 裸基 你闯了大篓子
There's nothing left to say, Rocky, you fudged up big time.
我只是想把这个送回来
I just wanted to bring this back.
青蛙 你在哪找到的
Froggie! Where was it?
我又重走了一遍那天的路
I retraced every inch of my footsteps with Bean that day.
我找遍了每一丛灌木和垃圾桶
I looked under every bush, in every bin.
问了每一个人
I asked every person I saw on the route.
直说重点 在哪找到的
Just get to the fudging point, where was it?
社区中心
I worked out it was at the community centre.
宝宝俱乐部之后开了场嗜酒者互诫会
There's an there after Baby Club.
我找到了所有的酒鬼
I tracked down all of the alcoholics who was at that meeting
发现青蛙被简哈利拿去了
and turned out that Hairy Janet had got Froggie.
原本是她
Hairy Janet.
我已经洗过了 我给了她十块钱
I washed it, obviously. I had to give her a tenner.
她说不止这个价
She claimed it was her higher power.
去吧裸基 哄她睡觉去吧
Go on, Rocky, get her settled.
我可不是说你可以回来工作了
I'm not saying I'm giving your job back though.
拜托你给他一次机会吧 安娜
Please give him another chance, Anna.
裸基 你可以回来上班了
Rocky... you can have your old job back.
萝卜 我本来就准备把工作给他的
Rob! I was going to give him his job back,
我只是想要小小的教育他一下
just after I'd tortured him for a bit.
红脸都是我唱了 你净当白脸了
Now it makes it look like you're the nice one.