-你也依然爱我 -是的
- even if I decide to drop out of school? - Course.
就算我能得到的文凭只是体育上的
Even if my only qualification is, like, BTEC PE?
-当然 -一级
- Course. - Level 1?
一级 难道你二级还没过么
Level 1? You still haven't passed level 2?!
你最近都在干什么
What have you been doing?
总而言之 无论如何我都依然爱你
Yeah, yeah, basically, I'll still love you no matter what.
无论怎样么
No matter what? Right.
-我要走了 -去哪
- I've got to go. - Where?
退学啊
And drop out of school.
你就不再想想了么
But don't you even want to think about it for a bit?
谁要我的笔
Anyone want a pen?
什么情况
What now?
东西都在 不过证人保护
All their stuff is still there.But that's what happens
-都是这样的 -没错 当时肯尼·班克斯家被证人保护的时候
- when you go into witness protection. - Yeah. Cos when Kenny Banks did into witness protection,
大家都去他家以便充实家用
people went round his house and helped theirselves.
我家拿了个烤箱和小狗摆件
My family got a toaster and a dog ornament.
后来发现他家移♥民♥是去了伊维萨岛(肖邦故居 同性恋之都)
Then it turned out they had a last-minute deal to Ibiza,
-大家又把东西还回去了 -里面有味道
- so we had to give them back. - There's a smell in there.
像什么 形容一下
What like? Describe it.
就是小布布的那种味
Sort of Brandon-ness-ness.
秒懂
Ah, that smell.
玄关这有些邮件
There's a bit of post on the floor.
里面应该有线索 但是我看不清写的什么
Might be a clue, but I can't see what it is.
我可以把手♥机♥伸过去 拍些照不就知道了
I could put my phone in there, take pictures and get a close-up.
这是他的学生证照片 勃勃 他不在家
It's his school photo, Amber. He's not in there.
那我就再伸远点 转向拍
Well, I could put my phone a bit further in and turn it
看看能不能拍到他的卧室
to see if I can see in Brandon's bedroom.
看看他是不是在打游戏
See if he's taken his Xbox.
或者看看他是不是死在里面了
Or if he's in there, dead.
-我的手♥机♥ -没错 你手♥机♥掉里面了
- My phone. - Yeah, you dropped your phone.
我的手♥机♥啊
My phone.
-别担心 我们会拿出来的 -怎么拿 变成小老鼠么
- Don't worry, we'll get it back. - How? Trained hamster?
我可喜欢那部手♥机♥了
I love that phone.
等下 老娘有个绝逼妙计
Wait, I've got an idea.
看到那边的制♥服♥马甲小哥了没
See hi-vis boy over there?
他捡东西的那个夹子肯定能把勃勃的手♥机♥夹出来
I swear his grabber thing could get Amber's phone.
-好主意 -我去
- That's actually a good plan. - I'm going over.
还是我去吧 我比你稍微友善些
I'll go. I'm just a bit more user-friendly.
我很友善的好么 你这个恬不知耻的小婊砸
I'm user-friendly, you cheeky fucking bitch.
-你们好 -他说会帮我们
-All right? -He says he'll help us.
-你好 -说干就干吧
- Hello. - Well, I'll give it a go.
这个工作让人擅于估计距离
You get good at estimating achievable grabbing distance in this job.
我觉得太远了
And I'd say that is too far in.
求求你 我的手♥机♥对我很重要
Oh, please try. My phone is my life.
我男票被证人保护了 而且我现在尿急
My boyfriend's gone into witness protection and I really need toilet.
压力大的一比
She's under a lot of stress.
不行 我够不到
No. I can't reach it.
能让我们试试么 我们可以伸的远些
Could you let one of us try? We can get our arms in further than you.
-我来 -手♥机♥掉的太里了
- Let me try. - The phone's too far in.
-打赌么 -那你的钱可就归我了
- Want a bet? - I'd just be taking your money.
离AGD距离还有至少两厘米
It's a good... 2cm beyond its AGD.
什么鬼
Eh?
抓取可适距离
Achievable grabbing distance.
我能够到
I think I can get it.
够到了
Yes!
胳膊被卡到了
I've got my fucking arm stuck.
我要尿尿
I need the loo.
别管你的尿泡子了 先想想我的胳膊 还有我的面试和那600镑
Never mind your bladder, what about my arm and my interview and my £600?
-都跟你说了不在AGD范围 -什么鬼 -火梨你在干嘛
- I warned you it was beyond its AGD. - Eh? -Holli, what are you doing?
把胳膊拽出来
Trying to head-butt this twat.
别拽了 越弄越糟糕
Stop wriggling. You're making it worse.
卡得可真紧
Uh, it's wedged so tight.
别拉我
Oh, stop pulling me!
-我可是在帮忙好么 -我要手♥机♥啊
- I'm trying to help. - I need my phone.
供血不畅你的胳膊就会组织坏死
If blood supply to your hand gets cut off, gangrene will set in
然后就咔嚓截肢
and your arm will be amputated.
笑死人了 傻♥逼♥
Ha, you look stupid.
我知道你住在哪
I know where you live,
小操♥逼♥玩应 勃勃追上他
you little shitbag. Chase him, Amber.
薇娃 你们去把他抓来老娘要狠狠地修理他
Viva, someone bring him here so I can hit him.
我在看什么时候会出现败血症
Just looking at when septicaemia will set in.
闭嘴 竟帮倒忙
Shut up, you're not helping.
我要面试 我要工作
I need to get to that interview! I need that job!
你要600镑到底做什么的
Why do you need £600, anyway?
-关你逼事 就是需要 -我要哭了
- Mind your business. I just need it. - I'm going to cry.
--闭嘴 蠢包 跟你没关系 -你闭嘴 这就是我的事
- Shut up, it's not about you any more. - You shut up, it is about me!
丢手♥机♥和要上厕所的人都是我好么
I'm the one who's phone's lost and who needs toilet!
你俩都闭嘴 跟低等动物似得嗷嗷
Both of you, shut up. You're behaving like animals!
我们都被搞得晕头转向
We're all tired and we're all upset
所以我们需要吃点薯条
and, basically, chips would help this situation.
好主意
Chips would be nice.
傻子去咖啡馆给大家买♥♥点薯条
Saz, go to the cafe and get everyone some chips
只有有薯条
and once we've had chips,
我们就能想到解决这个的办法了
we'll be able to think straight and sort this out.
我去见埃迪要迟到了
I'm going to be so late to meet Eddie.
-你男票么 -她没有男票
- Is that your boyfriend? - She doesn't have a boyfriend.
没人愿意当她男票 单得不能再单的单身狗
No-one wants to be her boyfriend. She's completely available.
你这样是打不到她的
Yeah, you're too far away there.
可攻击距离外
Outside my achievable slapping distance.
炸了
Oh, fuck.
最新辩论消息
Debate update.
用支持死刑给对手
Just giving my opponents a lethal injection of my arguments
狠狠一击
in favour of the death penalty.
贾小傻真是机智过人
Fake Saz is quite witty.
嗨 裸基
Hey, Rocky.
你在干啥傻子
Hey, Saz.
我的手♥机♥
My phone!
它在为我哭泣
It's crying for me.
我好怀念它的声音
I miss its little noises.
-我的手指怀念打字的感受 -薯条来了
- My thumbs miss texting. - Chips.
我有个大消息 吓死人了 很大哟
I've got big news. Massive news. Really very big massive news.
说得我很好奇啊 到底是什么
Ooh, exciting. What is it?
现在不是时候 只能跟你说 很惊人哟
It's not the right time to tell you right now, but, ah, it's amazing.
下一根多蘸点番茄酱
A bit more ketchup on the next one, please.
薇娃 我们应该喊你老爸来
Do you know what, Viva? We should call your dad.
消防员对这种情况驾轻就熟
Firefighters know what to do with stuff like this.
还是不要了 他对把自己卡在不应该卡在的地方的人
Nah, he hates when people get themselves stuck
充满鄙视
in places they shouldn't.
会惹他火冒三丈
It's the one thing that makes him angry.
他说他半辈子都在把肌肉男从猫洞里救出来
Says he spends half his life cutting tossers out of cat flaps.
勃勃 你确定现在喝那个么
You sure that's a good idea, Amber?
我也觉得不该喝
No, I'm not.
现在更想尿尿了
It's made me need to wee even more.
在你胳膊上抹点润滑的东西可能会有用
You know, it would help if we could lubricate your arm.
-死变♥态♥ 休想把你的东西抹在我胳膊上 -可能真的会有用
- You're not lubricating my arm, pervert. - That would actually help.
看看包里有没有什么含油的东西
Let's see if we've got anything greasy in our bags that would work.
-护手霜什么的 -护手霜能抹胳膊么
- Like hand cream. - Can you put hand cream on arms?
真的能这样做么
Is that even allowed?
快看 半个三明治
Hey, half a sandwich.
抱歉我没有带油的东西
I have nothing oily, sorry.
派崔克 我一直在找你呢
Patrick, I wondered where you were.
地理家庭作业
Some geography homework.
太奇怪了 我十一年级就不上地理课了
That's weird. I dropped geography in year 11.
我的钥匙 口香糖 袜子 小布的备用钥匙 幸运笔
My keys, chewing gum, sock, Brandon's spare keys, my lucky pen,
不走运的笔 不知道走不走运的笔
my unlucky pen, my pen that's not lucky or unlucky.
反正就是支笔就对了
It's just a pen.
我的幸运护胫 我的不走运护胫
My lucky shin pads, my unlucky shin pads.
勃勃
Amber!
布兰登家的备用钥匙
Brandon's spare keys.
你有他家的备用钥匙
You've got Brandon's spare keys?