他会是个好老公
He'll make a great husband.
老爸 你可以停止用这种逆反心里学的招式了
Right, you can stop with the reverse psychology now, Dad. I get it.
我和你说过 我是认真的
I've told you before, I mean it.
重点是 你真的成功了
The scary thing is, I think you've actually succeeded.
我开始怀疑现在这个时候订婚
I'm starting to wonder am I doing the right thing
是不是正确的
by getting engaged at this point in my life.
你现在可不能和他分手
Jesus! You can't break up with him now,
这会打乱豆豆的生物钟的
it would really fudge up Bean's routine.
小薇 我没有在和你玩叛逆心理学什么的
Viva, I wasn't doing reverse psychology,
-我真的一直以来都很高兴 -真的么
-I was genuinely pleased the whole time. Really?
哦该死的 我就不该怀疑
Fudge biscuits! I think I might be having doubts.
别担心 如果你随你爹
Don't worry - if you're anything like your dad,
裸基很快就会被踢出门
Rocky'll be out of the picture in a couple of years,
那下一个就是你
you'll be on to the next one.
如果骚菲接下来七年每九个月生一个宝宝
So if Sophie had a baby every nine months for the next seven years...
-很有可能哦 -她总共有多少个宝宝
-Could happen... -how many babies will that be altogether?
包括卢卡 塔鲁拉 夏乐美在一起么
Including Luca, Tallulah and Shalimar?
七年 一年有十二个月 七乘以十二
Seven years. 12 months in a year. Seven times 12.
七乘以十二 是多少
Seven times 12, Amber?
-等于八十四 -她会有12个孩子
-84. 84? -She'd have 12 kids altogether
-还怀着一个三个月的在肚子里 -正确
-and be three months pregnant with the next one. -Correct!
奖励你的
One chocolate button for you.
-答对了 我真聪明啊 -我还是喜欢巧克力奖励
-Correct? Fuck me! -I prefer the chocolate button system
而不是错了就打
to the getting-hit-with-a-stick system.
三个宝宝 三个爸爸
Three babies, three different fathers.
-几率是多少 勃勃
-How would that be expressed as a ratio, Amber? -Three...
三分之一的三次方
Dot on top of dot... three.
答对了 奖励你的
Correct! And one chocolate button for you.
能给奶酒一个么
And can I have one for Nigel?
♪ People keep saying I'm doing it wrong
♪ But I say it feels all right
♪ I really do try, really do try, really do try
♪ There's a million things that I can't change
♪ But maybe it's all right
♪ This is my life, this is my life, this is my life. ♪