我甚至还通过了一些考试
and maybe I've even passed some of my exams.
都要谢谢你
Thanks to you.
我要不要晚会再来
Shall I come back later?
抱歉 我表现的太不专业了
Sorry, I'm being so unprofessional.
没事的 老师 你只是一个普通人
It's all right, sir. You're only human.
没错
Exactly!
我就是一个普通人
I'm a human being...
那他为什么要像对待牲口一样对我
so why does he treat me like an animal?
(别哭了 摄像头在拍你)
勃勃你来了
Hi, Amber.
真是多谢你 因为你的原因托帕兹不给我做免费接发了
Thanks to you, Topaz ain't doing my free hair extensions no more.
不会吧 她之前不是说的好好的么
Really? But she said she would.
但是你昨晚在所有人面前给她难看
But you shoved her last night in front of everyone,
所以她现在变卦了
so now she's changed her mind.
她在我家勾引我男票的先
She was coming on to my boyfriend in my flat.
你明知道她是那种喜欢上别人男票的婊♥子♥
You knew she was the type of girl who sleeps with other girls'
你还把她引进门 你不是傻♥逼♥么
boyfriends, but you still invited her round, which was dumb.
是挺傻♥逼♥的 你这叫引狼入室
It was dumb. You invited the serpent into your nest.
你就不该惊讶她会勾引裸基
You shouldn't be surprised it tried to eat your eggs.
可我没想到这个贱♥货♥直接露屁♥股♥蛋子
I didn't expect the serpent to get its bum out.
她一直这样
Topaz always gets her bum out.
有时候她还会直接甩出大胸器
Quite often, she gets her boobs out.
有一次她还脱个精光玩倒立
Once, she stripped completely naked and did a headstand.
所以她才禁止进入普里马克(英国服饰品牌)
That's why she's banned from Primark.
她有说什么关于裸基的事么
Did she say anything about Rocky?
她说他就像一块烟熏小鲜肉
Yeah, she said he was one smoking hot hunk of boy biscuit
她说她想不明白像裸基这样的小松饼
and she didn't know what a cute little man muffin like Rocky
怎么会和你这样的胸小无聊的女人在一起
was doing with a little Miss Boring Tits like you.
什么
What?!
她说我胸小无聊
She called me "Little Miss Boring Tits"!
真是贱到可以撕烂嘴
I can't believe what a bitch she is.
厌恶托帕兹的情绪就像毒药对你没有好处 薇娃
The toxic energy of hating Topaz is really very bad for you, Viva.
她比我想得还不要脸
She's so much more evil than I realised.
我真的好想接发 我梦想了好久好久
I really wanted hair extensions, Viva. I've wanted them all my life.
我想得都要疯了 真想直接从一个老♥毛♥子
I was going to get real human hair
-脑袋上割下来一大把真毛 -我知道
-harvested from the head of a real Russian. -I know.
我想接发是唯一能够安抚我受伤心的心灵
I think those hair extensions might be the only thing that can
让我从失去小布布的伤痛中走出来
finally help me mend the pain in my heart from losing Brandon.
这个我们就不确定了
I guess we'll never know.
不过托帕兹说她还是会给我做接发的
Well, Topaz did say she'd still do my extensions like she promised...
你要你和她道歉
if you go and apologise to her.
什么
What?!
想都别想 她的屁♥股♥都快要蹭到我男票脸上了
No. No way. She shoved her bum in my boyfriend's face!
她勾搭我的未婚夫
She tried to steal my fiance!
别忘了 她上了你的布兰登
And let's not forget, she shagged Brandon.
确实是这样
You're right...
但是谅解是思想成熟的标志
but forgiveness is the sign of a mature mind,
拜托你了薇娃 只是说声抱歉
so if you could just say sorry, Viva.
你是真的在要求我
Amber, are you really asking me
给你那碧莲丑逼的贱姐道歉么
to apologise to your slimy toad-bitch of a sister?
是的 最好能今天就去
Yes, please, and if you can do it today, please,
这样我周末前就能接发了
so I can get the extensions done before the weekend.
-傻子待会我俩干一架 -为啥
-Saz, you and me are having a fight later. -What? Why?
因为我要让电视台的人注意到
Cos I need the telly people to realise
杰老师不是一个纯傻屌♥
that Mr J isn't a total knob.
为什么他们会觉得他是个纯傻屌♥
And why would they think that?
因为他在他办公室哭鼻子
Cos he's been sobbing in his office.
格雷格和别人约炮了
Greg's hooked up with someone else.
可怜的杰弗里老师哦
Aw, poor Mr Jefferies!
所以他要展示出称职老师的一面 而不是一个哭鼻子的小屁孩
He needs to show that he's a good teacher, not just a cry-baby.
所以只要我和傻子在他面前干一架
So if me and Saz fight in front of him...
-你说干一架 -他肯定会阻止我们
-When you say "fight"... -..he'll have to step in.
-听起来有用 -可以用玩笑来挑起口角
-It could work. -Yeah, and it'll be a good laugh to kick off...
-常规套路 -你说挑起
-Like the old days. -When you say "kick off"...
顺便再互相撕撕逼什么的
Just slag each other off a bit.
这个我在行 火梨 你这个麻♥痹♥的♥鸡♥巴♥
I can do that. Hey, Holli, you twat fuck...
傻子 还没开始呢
Saz, not yet!
暖暖场
Just getting warmed up.
说你是个怪胎你就是个怪胎 你看连你朋友都不喜欢你
Once a weirdo, always a weirdo, even your friends don't like you.
我朋友喜欢我
My friends like me.
才怪 她们只是装作喜欢你 这样你就能
Nope, they just pretend so you'll keep helping them
帮她们写家庭作业了(假的)
with their homework. (Not really.)
你毕业之后 就会变得一个朋友也没有
As soon as you leave this school, you'll have no-one who's your friend.
我在大学会交到新朋友
I'll have all the new friends I'll make at uni.
改变不了任何事情
It won't make any difference,
三岁定终身
cos you can't escape who you are, Saz.
你就是个大怪胎
And who you are is a giant weirdo.
哦是么 我不明白你为什么为考试担心
Really? Well, I dunno why you bothered taking any exams.
反正你一门也过不了
You're obviously not going to pass any.
你不用来拿东西了 因为我全给烧了
No, don't bother coming to pick up your stuff cos I've burnt it all.
是的 包括你收集的可笑的袖口
Yes, including your hideous cuff link collection
还有凯莉签名的内♥裤♥(应该是指基佬天后凯莉·米洛)
and your boxers signed by Kylie.
等你♥爸♥出狱
And when your dad comes out of prison,
他可以带你入行
he can train you up to be a criminal.
不准说我爸
Don't talk about my dad!
怎么了 他还想咋的 来追我么
Why not, what's he going to do? Come after me?
哦等等 他没法追我 因为他还在号♥子里
No, wait, he can't, he's locked up.
我说真的傻子 不要把我爸扯进来
Seriously Saz, leave my dad out of this.
我真好奇他出狱后多久就会重操旧业
I wonder how long he'll be free till he goes back to his life of crime.
一个星期太长 可能一天就忍♥不住了吧
A week? A day?
你玩的真的啊 火梨
That was too rough, Holli!
你没有你会真打我
You didn't say you were really going to hurt me.
我说了不准说我爸
I said don't talk about my dad!
你给了他多少钱
How much are you paying him?
是个真人再说
If he actually exists.
希望他喜欢你这个可怜
Well, I hope he likes men who are pathetic,
自恋的小黄鼠狼
self-obsessed little weasels.
哦 那真是再好不过了
Good, just as well.
我把它们都给冲马桶了
No, I've flushed them all down the toilet.
我讨厌热带鱼
I hate tropical fish!
没错 埃尔顿冲了
Yes, even Elton, hah!
格雷格
Greg?
格雷格
Greg?
-范火丽 -别管我
-Holli Vavasour? -Go away.
-我们谈谈吧 -你怎么知道我在这
-Can we have a chat? -How did you know I was in here?
我只是把其他11个储藏室都找过了
I didn't. I've been to 11 other cupboards.
你现在肯定想直接开除吧 对不对
You wish you'd permanently excluded me, now, don't you?
火梨 我看了你和小撒打架的录像
Holli, I've seen the film of the incident with Saz.
-她没事吧 -没事
-Is she OK? -Yes.
她说她能够理解
She said she sort of understood,
她说她从看长臂猿的互动学到很多
said she's learnt a lot from watching gibbons interact.
没有理由 我就是失控了杰弗里老师
There's no excuse. I lost it, Mr Jefferies.
我们谈谈你♥爸♥的事吧
Can we talk about your dad?
不想谈
I don't want to.
我知道他快要出来了
I know he's getting out soon.
我真的不想谈
I really don't want to talk about it.
你管不了他做了什么 火梨
You can't control what he does, Holli.
就算他再次犯罪 那也是他的意愿
If he goes back to crime, that decision is down to him.
我一直都在担心
I worry about it all the time.
这种事你承担不来
You can't take that on your shoulders, Holli.
他的所作所为并不是你的错
Whatever he does or doesn't do is not your fault.
你知道你错在哪了么
You know what is your fault, though?
就是你打了小撒一巴掌的时候 因为你再次情绪失控
When you slapped Saz round the face cos you lost your temper again.
对不起
Sorry.
小撒拜托我不要开除你
Saz has begged me not to exclude you.
-是么 -她还拜托我让你参加毕业舞会
-Has she? -And she's begged me to let you go to Leavers' Prom.
是么
Has she?
所以的你处罚很轻
So you're getting off very lightly.
但是
But...
我还是要求你写一篇检查 关于错在何处
I do want you to write me an essay about why it's always wrong
如何解决暴♥力♥问题