还有27件 我是屄♥♥
and 27 I'm A Cunts.
我是屄♥♥每年多卖♥♥的这么好
Good old I'm A Cunt. It's my top seller every year.
艾叔 你觉得生意怎么样
How do you think sales are going,uncle Eddie?
非常好
Sales are going excellently.
-所以我们能得到奖金么 -这我可不能保证 我又没和你们签合同
-So we're going to get the bonus? -I can't guarantee. I've signed nothing,
没有证据 不过只要你们继续保持
there's nothing on paper, but if you keep it up,
-当然有奖金 -太好了
-you're on course for the bonus. -Yes!
我以为我根本不能及时攒到600镑了
I never thought I'd be able to save up the £600 in time.
-现在看来可以了 -急着做什么
-Maybe I will. -In time for what, Holli?
-你该不会是怀孕了吧 -才不是 我都有戴套的
-You're not pregnant? -No, Viv, I use condoms. Always.
无套不爱
No glove, no love.
不套无炮
No bag, no shag.
好了你们继续看摊子 我要去肥皂摊那去了
All right, you guys hold the fort. I'm just popping to the soap stall.
-又去 -哥哥可是很脏的
-Again? -I'm a very dirty boy.
我来了
Hiya!
我做了所有的事情
I've done everything!
我去了所有的摊子 看了所有的乐队表演 学了杂耍
I've been to every stall, I've seen every band, I learned to juggle,
亲了个嬉皮士 吃了一根特殊猪肉做的香肠
I snogged a hippy, I ate a sausage from a special pig
我还玩了人群冲浪 感觉像是飞起来一样
and then I crowd-surfed. It was like I could fly.
-我本来也想人群冲浪来着 -可怜的小傻傻
-I tried to crowd-surf. -Poor Sazzy.
那些人不想举她
The crowd just didn't want to surf her.
给她们看看脚印
Show them the footprint, Saz.
-至少有点改变了 -是啊
-At least it was a bit different. -Yeah.
在我尝试好运来之前 可没有人踩我的肾
People have never stamped on my kidneys in time to Get Lucky before.
所以现在轮到你俩来看摊了
So, you two taking over the stall now? Um...yeah,
行啊 不过我要先上个厕所
Um...yeah.I just need to go toilet first.
-待会儿见哟 -待会儿见哟
-See you in an hour! -See you in an hour!
她压根就不会跳着走
She can't even skip properly.
Riot Rhythm - Sleigh Bells
你们怎么去了这么久 排队的人一定很多
You were ages. The queue must have been ridiculous.
早就好了 我去了趟梦想商店
We finished that a while ago. I went to the dream store,
我买♥♥了迷人的粉梦药剂
I bought myself some enchanted pink dream potion
-这样我就能梦到我未来老公喽 -我也买♥♥了粉水
-that'll dream the face of my future husband. -I got some pink water, too.
-我是说药剂 -现在轮到我和薇娃
-I mean potion. -Right, so it's me and Viva's turn
去疯狂玩乐一把了 对吧薇娃
to go get mangled and party our tits off. Right, Viva?
没错 我当然很想
Right. I definitely want to do that,
但首先 我要回趟帐篷打电♥话♥给裸基
but first, I'm going to nip back to the tent and call Rocky.
别回去了 我们还要去喝啤酒呢 就搁这打吧
Don't go back to the tent. That'll take beer time. Ring him from here.
-这里信♥号♥♥不好啊 再说了 那边比较安静 -别发神经了
-The service is crap here. Plus, it's quieter there. -Fuck's sake,
我们不是来找宁静的 别搞得跟老学究一样
we didn't come here to be quiet. Stop acting like a teacher.
-你把大家弄得都没乐子了 -别这么说
-You're boring everyone shitless. -Leave her alone.
薇娃当一个烦人严肃的人自得其乐啊
Viva's happy being the boring,sensible one.
你是不是也觉得我很烦人
Do you think I'm being boring?
我觉得你当一个烦人严肃的人自得其乐啊
I think you're happy being the boring, sensible one.
是不是因为昨晚的事情
This is about last night,isnt it?
就因为我不帮你们推到王八特蹲的厕所
Just cos I didn't want to help you push over Wombat's portaloo.
-你到底要不要开开心心地出来玩了 -不用担心我
-Don't you want to have fun? -Don't worry about me.
不要以为我订婚了就不会找乐子
Just cos I'm engaged doesn't mean I don't know how to have fun.
我很清楚怎么寻乐子 不循规蹈矩
I know exactly how to have a laugh and break the rules
前提是这样做是合适的
IF it's appropriate to do so.
我今天还没刷牙呢
I haven't even brushed my teeth today.
别走啊 薇娃 我们只是开玩笑
Don't go, Viva. We're only messing about.
-我教你怎么玩啊 -补刀 -闭嘴
-I'll teach you to have fun. -That's a bit harsh. -Shut up!
-搞什么搞 -怎么了
-Fuck's sake. -What's up?
没什么
Nothing.
我受够了总被蠢货评头论足
I'm fed up with idiots judging me all the time.
评 头 论 足
Judge. Judge. Judge. Judge.
评头论足
Judge. Judge!
要啤酒么
Do you want a beer?
有更猛的没
Um...yeah. Or something stronger?
伏特加还是红牛 还是伊恩魔法小盒子里的好东西
Vodka and Red Bull? Or something from Ian's magic box?
-别总像个老学究 -你是去扫兴的吧
-'Stop acting like a teacher. -You will try to chill some of the time,oye?
-你又不是我们的老妈 -烦人严肃
-'You're not our mum. -Boring, sensible one.
-颓废一点 -烦人严肃 -扫兴
-'Get wasted. -Boring, sensible one. -Boring everyone shitless.'
Bumblebeee - Kasabian
♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah... ♪
我能听见树的声音 我能听见它在生长
I can hear the tree. I can hear it grow.
我在听树成长
I'm listening to it grow.
砰 砰
Boom...boom...
♪ ..Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah... ♪
我觉得你们才是我的真朋友
I feel like you guys are my real friends.
火梨 傻子 勃勃 还行吧
Holli, Saz and Amber, they're OK
但是和你们我能掏心掏肺
but you guys I can honestly relate to.
你皮肤真滑
You have really soft skin.
还有小卷毛
All those tiny hairs.
你跳舞真棒 我跳舞也很棒哟
And you're an amazing dancer. I'm an amazing dancer, too.
可能是我知道跳得最棒的舞者
Probably the best dancer that I know.
-为什么不把衣服脱掉 -王八特你太贱了
-Why don't you take all your clothes off? -Jesus, Wombat, you sleazer.
-不要搞她了 -你别开玩笑了 这衣服这么好看
-Just leave her alone. -Are you kidding? He's beautiful.
你能做这个么
Can you do this?
我可是在卧室练了好多年
I've been practising that in my bedroom for ages.
我一直不敢在公开场合做这个
I was always afraid to do it in public, but now
-但是现在我觉得时不我待 -我真的很喜欢火梨
-it just feels like the right time. -I really fancy Holli.
你和火梨在一起太般配了
You and Holli would be amazing together.
你们喜欢狗么 我真的很想养一只狮子狗 我们要不一起买♥♥个公♥寓♥吧
Do you like dogs? I really want a poodle. Shall we get a flat together?
你真的不想把衣服脱掉么
Are you sure you don't want to take all your clothes off?
还是找不到 都走了好几个小时了
I still can't find her. She's been gone for hours.
-你们要和我一起去找 -那摊子怎么办
-You've got to help me look. -What about the stall?
-十分钟就能搞定 -不和艾叔说 我们不能
-We'll be all right for ten minutes. -We're not supposed to shut the stall
-收摊 -那我们就告诉他 机灵点行么 小撒
-without telling Eddie. -So we go tell him. Being so thick lately, Saz.
你在里面么
Are you in there?
他在这 艾叔
He is in here! Uncle Eddie.
艾叔
Uncle Eddie!
他死了
He's dead.
-艾叔死了 -没有
-Uncle Eddie's dead. -No, he's not.
他的胸还在随着呼吸起伏
Look, his boobs are going up and down.
我们留个纸条来解释为什么收摊
Let's leave a note explaining why we needed to shut the stall.
我很喜欢他的靴子
I really like his boots.
薇 娃
Viva! Viva!
Lost on Me - Peace
薇
Viva!
薇
Viva?
薇
Viva!
薇
Viva!
薇
Viva.
薇 娃
Viva. Viva.
薇 娃
Viva! Viva!
帐篷里有人 她肯定是回来了
There's someone in the tent. She must be back.
-终于找到了 -警♥察♥ -等下你们听
-Thank God. -The police... -Wait, listen.
他们在外面
They're outside.
告诉他们我不在这
Tell them I'm not here.
-怎么了 -你听火梨 警♥察♥在外面
-What's going on? -Shh! Holli. The police are outside.
-要保持非常的安静哟 -到底怎么了 你们对她做了什么
-Keep very, very quiet. -What happened? What have you done to her?
什么也没做 她不让我上
Nothing. She wouldn't let me.
他们来了 别让他们进来
It's them. Don't let them come in.
我觉得薇娃是嗑药了
I think Viva's on drugs.
她磕了什么
What's she taken?
她什么没嗑
What hasn't she taken?
我觉得她没嗑氯♥胺♥酮♥ 因为她不像伊恩这样
I don't think she took the ketamine. Not like Ian.
她不嗑药的 她不是这样的人
She doesn't take drugs. She's not like that.
没错 我才不是那样的人
No, I'm not like that.
我是有未婚夫的人
I've got a fiance.
别让警♥察♥抓我走
Don't let the police take me!
看到那个飞盘了么 看到你女朋友的菊花了么
See that Frisbee? See your girlfriend's arsehole?
飞盘再砸到我们的帐篷 老娘爆了你女票的菊花
That's going up there if it hits our tent one more time!
这里怎么有这么多睡袋
What's all these extra sleeping bags doing in here?
-还有这个桶 -我们的帐篷被偷了 我们希望可以在这里挤一挤
-And this keg? -Our tent got stolen. We were hoping we could crash in here.
你们对薇娃做了这些想都别想
After what you've done to Viva?
不是我们的错 是她自己要吃的
It wasn't our fault. She really wanted to take drugs.
她只是需要好好睡一觉
She just needs to sleep it off.
-没错 我要睡觉 -你们好
-Yes. Sleep. I need sleep. -Hello!