to sort out our problems with violence.
能写短一点么
Can it be quite short, please?
一千字
1,000 words.
别想糊弄我
I'm not a complete pushover.
杰弗里老师 摄像机在哪
Where's the camera crew, Mr Jefferies?
这个叫他们拍下来太合适了
It would've been a good bit for them to film.
我给关了
I gave them the slip.
这是我俩之间的对话
I thought this conversation was best kept to the two of us.
这下操蛋了 杰弗里老师你那故事线索什么的不会还没有着落吧
Fucking hell, Mr Jefferies, you haven't got a clue, have you?
没
No.
谢谢你能来 薇娃
Thanks for doing this, Viva.
叫我假装你姐姐不是个骚♥逼♥
It's going to be really hard for me
太难了
to pretend your sister isn't a bitch.
我知道 但是明天这个时候我就能像长发公主一样
I know, but this time tomorrow I'll look like Rapunzel in the fairy-tale
这样你的自我羞辱也是值得的了
so it'll all be worth you humiliating yourself.
托帕兹我们来了
Hi, Topaz.
哎哟哟 你们好
Well, hello.
真是无事不登三宝殿啊
Quelle surprise!
你好托帕兹
Hi, Topaz.
我还在说你呢
I was just talking about you.
是么
Really?
是啊 在说你实在是一个情绪不稳定的姑娘
Yeah, saying what a volatile little madam you are.
什么是情绪不稳定
What's volatile?
就是说她喜怒无常 像土鳖流浪汉一样管不住自己
It means moody, flies off the handle like a low class tramp.
我是来给你道歉的
Yeah, well, I wanted to say sorry for that.
那天在我家我对你没有礼貌
I was rude to you at my place the other day.
你对我说的话完全是恶心他妈给恶心开门
You talked to me proper disgusting.
所以我来道歉
That's why I'm saying sorry.
对吧 勃儿 恶心到家了
Didn't she, Amber? Proper disgusting.
对 恶心到家了
Yeah, proper disgusting.
我觉得只是有一点不在控制
I think it just got a bit out of hand.
-你在这做什么 -剪头发啊
-What are you doing here? -Getting my hair cut.
托帕兹说她给我免费理发呀
Remember, Topaz offered me a free hair cut.
就在她把她的肥座臀抖给你看之前
Yeah, right before she showed you her fat arse
像只欠操的狒狒
like a sex-starved baboon.
肥座臀
Fat arse?
大家都很开心我们是朋友
Everyone's made up now, everyone's friends.
你已经道歉了 一切正常
You've said sorry, so it's all fine.
不敢相信你真跑这来了就为了免费理个发
I can't believe you actually took her up on the free haircut.
他离不开我的肥座臀了 对吧小甜心
He couldn't keep away from my fat arse, could you, babe?
我们走勃勃 还有你裸基
Come on Amber, let's go. And you, Rocky.
你们走不走
Well, are you coming or not?
我还是留下吧
I think I'm going to stay.
你应该知道什么是开玩笑 而不是这么
You need to learn to take a joke and not be so...
情绪失控
volatile.
-随便你 -你又在反应过度了
-Suit yourself. -You're over-reacting again, Viva.
-那就不要来 -小孩子脾气
-Don't come, then. -It's childish.
就因为我不想被这只母猩猩欺负么
What, cos I don't like this baboon trying to bully me?
滚粗
Get out.
不爽吧
Yeah, not nice, is it?
别推她 托帕兹
Don't push her, Topaz.
你要不要染下漂亮高亮的金色
How do you fancy some nice golden highlights?
我不太想染
I don't think so.
染完之后你会变得 帅气 时尚
You'd look beautiful, noble...
欲♥火♥撩人
and very, very sexual.
你肯定会喜欢的
I bet you love that, don't you?
我是指 哪个男人不喜欢女人来轻揉他的脑袋呢
I mean, what man doesn't like having his head played with.
你什么时候能给我接发呢
When you going to do my hair extensions?
布兰登以前就很喜欢我摸他的头 对吧 勃儿
Brandon used to love me playing with his head, didn't he, Ambie?
我们为什么要躲进屋
Why do we have to hide in here?
不要被安娜看见了
I don't want Anna to see,
看看我在旧物处找到了什么
but look what I found out by the bin area.
-她扔的 -没错
-She'd thrown it away? -Yep.
找到了 在七月的配图上
There he is - July!
好赞
Nice.
留着吧 外面还有很多
Keep it, there's loads down there.
我觉得她买♥♥来之后又给扔了
I think she's been buying them up and dumping them.
疯了
Mental.
裸基那边怎么样 你要和他分手么
So what's happening with Rocky? You going to split up?
我不知道 我答应他的求婚之后我一直
I don't know. I've sort of been having doubts about him
-抱有不确定 -我就知道
-ever since I said I'd marry him. I knew it!
但是我看到他和托帕兹 我嫉妒得不得了
But then, when I saw him with Topaz, I got really jealous
我不想失去他
and I realised I didn't want to lose him.
-永远不 -所以你不准备和他分手了
-Ever. -So you're not going to dump him?
但是他又背着我跑去托帕兹的沙龙
But then he went to Topaz's salon behind my back
我感觉被背叛了
and I felt really betrayed.
我就知道 你要踹了他
So you are going to dump him. I knew it.
她不会的 对吧
She won't dump him. Will you?
-你到底要不要分手薇娃 -我不知道
-Are you going to dump him or not, Viva? -I don't know.
我只是
I just...
要是他真的让托帕兹剪了他的头发
If he let Topaz cut his hair, then...
我绝不原谅
I can't really forgive that.
你真的要因为剪头发就分手么
You're seriously going to break up over a haircut?
这事发生过 《霸王妖姬》里就演过
It's been done before. Samson and Delilah.
当我没说
Never mind.
不只是剪了一次头发 还因为他为了那个人而指责我
A haircut and the fact that he humiliated me twice with that...
我想不出来形容她的词
I can't even think of the words to describe her.
-草他马♥勒♥戈壁的玩应 -没错
-Evil cow. -Yeah, evil cow.
-活鸡♥巴♥欠操的婊♥子♥ -没错
-Nasty bitch. -Yeah.
-妇科病长满脸的荡♥妇♥ -没错
-Dirty slut. -Yes, dirty slut.
继续说啊
Well, don't stop.
谢谢你之前帮我向杰弗里老师求情
Thanks for what you did with Mr Jefferies earlier.
小事一桩
Yeah.
我说的那些关于你♥爸♥的话
Well, what I said about your dad...
虽然是实话 而且是你叫我
although factually accurate and in keeping with the role play
去演的
I'd been asked to perform...
不过不是我应该说的话
was probably not something I should've said.
我不应该打你
And I shouldn't have hit you because...
打人总是不对的
hitting people is never a good idea,
虽然感觉就该那么做
though it often feels like it at the time.
-听起来你感悟颇深 -没错
-Sounds like you had that all worked out. -Yeah, I did.
这是我关于打人是不对的检查里的
It's the first 17 words of the 1,000-word essay I've got to write
第一句话
about why hitting people is wrong.
-总共写了多少字了 -20
-How many words are you up to? -20.
剩下三个字写的什么
What's your other three?
范火丽
"By Holli Vavasour."
需要我帮你么
Do you want me to help you out?
不用 我会有新的灵感
Nah, I'll think of something.
谢谢你傻子
Thanks, Saz.
我们是不是应该抱抱和解什么的
We should probably hug or something.
感觉很尴尬
This is really awkward, isn't it?
我们是不是该别抱在一起了
Yeah, shall we stop hugging now?
没错
Yeah.
长发公主驾到
Rapunzel's in the house!
我艹 勃勃
Wow, Amber!
我刚才已经像薇娃展示了我的新技能 把头发垂到阳台外面
I've just been showing Viva how I can dangle my hair over the balcony
这样王子就能顺着爬上来了
in case any princes want to climb up.
这是我见过最龊的接发了
They're the shittest hair extensions I've ever seen.
我觉得很公主范啊
I feel so princessy.
虽然我不想这么说
I hate to say this, Amber,
但是你把头发垂到阳台外面
but when you dangled your hair over the balcony,
看着跟鸽子拉了好多屎在你头上一样
it looks like a pigeon crapped on you.
管他呢 反正一水就洗了
Never mind, it goes in the washing machine.
所以你没叫托帕兹给你做接发么
So you didn't get Topaz to do the free hair extensions?
没 因为我意识到我的生命中还有更多更重要的事情
Nah, I realised there are more important things in life
比接发重要多了
than hair extensions.
比如友情
Like friendship and...
就是友情啦
Yeah, friendship is about it.
谢谢你 勃勃
Thanks, Amber.
我再装作喜欢托帕兹我就是傻♥逼♥
I'm never going to pretend I like Topaz ever again.
你们仨就是我的好姐妹