剧集 | 神圣的谎言 | 导航列表
《神圣谎言》前情提要
Previously on "Sacred Lies"...
你问起这首歌♥
You asked about the song.
那我妈妈是怎么知道这首歌♥的
How did my mom know it?
她为什么把这首歌♥唱给我听
Why did she sing it to me?
一切都是有联♥系♥的
It's all connected.
但你要从故事的开端开始听
But you need to hear the whole story from the beginning,
不然你无法理解
or you won't understand.
运动鞋
Sneakers.
我叫莉莉
It's Lily.
这两具尸体是姐妹
Our Jane Does were sisters.
我们找到了胎儿的父亲
We were able to get a DNA match for the fetus' father.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
埃尔茜·西尔弗
Elsie Silver?
我在调查一个案子
I'm investigating a case.
你认识这些女人吗
Do you recognize these women?
他说见到了两个女孩子在树林里唱歌♥
He said he met these two girls in the woods singing.
但听起来更像是童话 不是真实的
But it sounded more like a fairy tale than the real thing.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
怎么回事
What's going on?
你好 小埃
Hey, Els.
晚上好
Evening.
我们在找你♥爸♥爸
We're looking for your dad.
我们只是有几个问题要问他
We just have a couple questions for him.
他刚刚还在这里 彼得
He was just here. Peter?
我的车钥匙呢
Where are my car keys?
彼得
Peter?
根据真实故事
以及童话启发创作
案件编号♥20054
Case #20054.
樱桃瀑布无名女尸
Cherry Falls Jane Does.
两名女性 是姐妹
Two women. Sisters.
18到24岁之间
18 to 24 years old.
骨骼和牙齿的同位素分♥析♥
Isotope analysis on bones and teeth
表明她们在科罗拉多地区成长
indicate they grew up in the Colorado area,
但在她们死亡之前 她们已经游遍了
but may have been traveling around the Southwestern US
美国东南部
before their deaths.
第一名受害者死于头部钝器损伤
Victim one died from bluntforce trauma to the head.
头顶骨被打碎了
Parietal bone was shattered.
颅骨破裂迫使碎片嵌入大脑
Cranial fracturing embedded fragments into the brain.
第二名受害者死于
Victim two was killed from a bullet wound
左肋骨下方的枪击伤
entering under the left rib,
子弹打穿了肺部和心脏
passing through the lung and heart.
她约有八个月的身孕
She was approximately eight weeks pregnant.
她和宝宝几乎同时死去
They died around the same time
杀手应该是同一个人
and are believed to be victims of the same killer.
神圣谎言:会唱歌♥的白骨
第二季第三集
第三章
案件编号♥20054
你还记得她们吗
Do you remember them?
有可能当过你的保姆 你♥爸♥爸的朋友
Could've been your babysitters, your dad's friends?
我以前从未见过她们
I've never seen them before.
没有车我怎么去沙龙
How am I supposed to get to the salon without a car?
我明天的客户已经排满了
I -- I have back-to-back clients tomorrow.
我不能去哪儿都打车吧
I can't be Ubering everywhere.
你知道养活六个孩子要花多少钱吗
Do you know what it costs to feed six kids?
不管你认为彼得做了什么 你错了
Whatever you think Peter did, you're wrong.
他不会伤害这些女孩
He wouldn't hurt these girls.
但他偷了一辆车 还跑了
But he'd steal a car and run.
埃尔茜 你只见过这个人三次
Elsie, you've had, what, three visits with this guy?
-你不知道他做了什么 -闭嘴
- You don't know what he'd do. - Shut up.
没人问你
No one asked you.
听着
Look.
我们只想跟他谈谈
All we want to do is talk to him.
仅此而已
That's it.
如果你知道他去哪儿了
If you have any idea where he may have gone...
我不知道
I don't.
这是在浪费时间
This is a waste of time.
你问我的问题
You're asking me the same questions
别的警♥察♥已经问过我了
that other cop already asked me.
什么别的警♥察♥
What other cop?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你怎么进来的
How did you get in?
当你知道你要去哪儿之后
You'd be surprised how many doors open
你就会惊讶有多少门都开着
when you act like you know where you're going.
我需要你检查这上面的DNA
I need you to run this for some DNA.
这是什么
What is it?
一个名叫埃尔茜的女孩
A girl named Elsie.
她爸爸也是无名女尸腹中胎儿的父亲
Her dad's also the father of the Jane Doe's baby.
她妈妈消失了
Her mom's disappeared off the face of the Earth.
我觉得这之间有联♥系♥
I think there's a connection.
或许你可以在系统里查一下匹配的产妇...
Maybe if you check for a maternal match in the system...
抱歉 我不能这么做
Mm, okay. No, I'm sorry. I can't.
为什么
Why not?
不能随便拿来一样证据 我都给检测
Because I can't just go around testing random evidence.
因为你不该来这里
Because you're not supposed to be here,
否则我会被炒了的
and I -- I could get fired.
是你拿着检测结果来找我的
You're the one who came to me with those test results.
很明显这是一个判断失误
Which was obviously a serious lapse in judgment.
拜托 运动鞋
Come on, Sneakers.
-我叫莉莉 -莉莉 听我说
- It's Lily, and-- - Lily. Lily, listen to me.
你打算遵守这些规则
Are you gonna keep following the rules
在没人注意的时候发光发热
and dancing when nobody's looking?
还是想参与其中
Or do you want to be a part of something
这可能会改变一个女孩的生命
that could actually change a girl's life?
你在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
什么
What?
什么叫"什么"
What do you mean, "What?"
我来拜访我的朋友
I'm visiting my friend.
我感觉你没有朋友
Something tells me you don't have friends.
我知道你去找彼得·沃尔夫了
I know you went looking for Peter Wolfe
跟他的孩子说话 还冒充警官
and talked to his kid and impersonated an officer.
没有 我没说我是警♥察♥
No, I never said I was a cop.
埃尔茜有没有把你当成警♥察♥
Well, did Elsie assume you were a cop
而你却没有纠正她
and you didn't correct her?
我不知道 我又不会读心术
I don't know. I'm not a mind reader.
你会为此惹上大♥麻♥烦的
You could get in some serious trouble for this.
你知道的 对吧
You understand that, right?
这起案子我得帮忙 好吗
I need to help on this case, okay?
我觉得你需要别人的帮助
I think what you need is some help
你需要找人聊聊
someone to talk to.
如果没人的话 我可以给你推荐一个
And if you don't have anyone, I can get you a referral.
你可以说我疯了
Okay, you can call me crazy,
你可以把我甩到一边 继续坚持你的官僚主义
you can write me off and stick to your red tape,
但没有你我也要解决这个案子
but I'm gonna solve this shit without you.
把我的东西还给我
Give me my stuff back.
抱歉 我不知道你在说什么
I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about.
别打扰她
Hey, leave her alone.
你再接近这起案件 我就逮捕你
You come anywhere near this case again, and I will arrest you.
别碰那个
Don't touch that!
你不许碰它
Don't you ever touch that!
抱歉 你还好吗
I'm sorry. You okay?
你可以出来 我不会伤害你的
You can come out. I'm not gonna hurt you.
给 你想要你的独角兽吗
Here, you want your unicorn?
你不会说英语吗
No habla inglés?
不会
No.
你来自哪里
Where are you from?
瓜达拉哈拉[墨西哥]
Guadalajara.
我不知道我为什么在这里
I don't know why I'm here.
我也不知道我为什么在这里
I don't know why I'm here either.
你能相信那个狗♥日♥的♥吗
I know, can you believe that son of a bitch?
以及我为他那个乳臭未干的女儿所做的一切
And everything I do for his brat of a daughter.
妈妈 我得挂了
Mom, I got to go.
剧集 | 神圣的谎言 | 导航列表