剧集 | 神圣的谎言 | 导航列表
I'm sorry, Mrs. Shepherd --
是小姐
Miss.
我能和埃尔茜单独聊聊吗
Can I have a moment alone with Elsie?
当然了
Oh, of course.
当然了 你们肯定有很多要聊的
Yes, you have a lot to catch up on.
有什么需要的话 我就在外面
I'll be right outside if you need me.
我不...我不知道你还记得多少
I don't -- I don't know how much you remember.
我才三岁
I was 3.
我对你唯一的记忆就是你把我丢在那个餐厅
My only memory of you is you leaving me at that diner,
你走了 再也没有回来
walking away, and never coming back.
我觉得你没有我会更好
I thought you'd be better off.
丢在路边和陌生人一起会更好吗
Better off ditched by the side of the road with strangers?
我希望你能有一个家
I hoped you'd find a family,
有一对能给你美好童年的父母
with parents who could give you a good childhood.
我在第一个寄养家庭只待了两周
My first foster home, I stayed two weeks.
因为我不愿意说话
'Cause I wouldn't talk.
我连我自己的名字都不愿意说
I wouldn't even say my own name,
他们想要一个完美的小洋娃娃
and they wanted a perfect, cute, little doll
能让他们好好疼爱 而不是什么受伤的疯子
they could love, not some traumatized freak.
后来 我又被送到一个有六个亲生孩子的家里
After that, I was put in a house with six bio kids
他们会打我 偷我的食物
who would beat on me, steal my food,
直到我后来终于不得不开口说话
till I finally had to start talking
告诉领养我的父母到底怎么回事
to tell my foster parents what was happening,
于是他们又把我送了回去
and they sent me back, too.
打碎一个盘子 不够感激
You break a dish, don't act grateful enough,
养父看你太久...
foster dad look at you a little too long...
任何事都会让你被送走
Anything can get you sent away.
这就是你给我的童年
That's the kind of childhood you gave me.
对不起 我当时不知道
I'm sorry. I didn't know.
你怎么会知道
How would you?!
因为你从来没有来看过我
'Cause you never checked on me.
你从来没打过电♥话♥
You never called.
你从来没给我发过邮件
You never sent me an e-mail.
我每天都会想你
I thought about you every day.
谢谢你了
Thank you for that.
你知道在成长的过程中觉得自己
Do you have any idea what it's like growing up
不属于任何地方或者任何人的感觉是怎么样的吗
feeling like you don't belong anywhere or to anyone?
我知道
I do.
我知道你很愤怒
I get that you're angry.
当然了
Of course you are.
我不是一个怪物
I'm not a monster.
我希望你明白
I want you to know that.
我妈妈呢
What about my mom?
她叫什么名字
What was her name?
温蒂
Wendy.
姓什么
Last name?
她怎么死的
How did she die?
肝癌
Liver cancer.
你看上和她一模一样
You look just like her.
你还有吉他吗
You still have the guitar?
你会弹吗
You play?
我就是知道该怎么弹
I've just always known how to.
不知道为什么
I don't know why.
我不记得关于我妈妈的任何事 连脸都不记得了
I don't remember anything about my mom, not even her face.
只记得这首歌♥的片段 也许她对我唱过
Just part of this song. I think maybe she sang it to me?
*我的双眼*
*My eyes*
*已然睁开*
*Are wide open*
*我们能够*
*We can make it*
*到达另一边*
*To the other side*
我要走了
I, um, need to get out of here.
等等 至少告诉我她姓什么
Wait. At least tell me her last name.
我不想说起她
I can't talk about her.
这个问题很简单
It's a simple question.
这并不简单
It's not simple!
我会告诉你一切的 我保证
I'll tell you everything. I promise.
但不是这样
Just not like this.
我很高兴你找到了我
I'm so glad you found me.
*我的双眼*
*My eyes*
*已然睁开*
*Are wide open*
*我们能够*
*We can make it*
*到达另一边*
*To the other side*
*我们的爱*
*Our love*
*起伏翻滚*
*It's a-rollin'*
*你的爱*
*It's yours*
*存活于*
*Alive*
*我的爱中*
*In mine*
*我们都将*
*We will both*
*支离破碎*
*Wind up broken*
*都明白我们已经死去*
*Certain that we have died*
*但是有一天*
*But on a day*
*就像今天*
*Much like this one*
*我们将会回来*
*We're gonna get back up*
*我们将会崛起*
*And we will rise*
《神圣谎言》下集预告
Next time on "Sacred Lies"...
根据骨头结构来猜测
I'm guessing from the bone structure,
-这是一名女性 -不好意思 你是谁
- it was a female. - Sorry, who are you?
是我发现她的
I'm the one that found her.
这已经不是一桩旧案了
This isn't a cold case anymore.
这是一起谋杀调查
It's an active homicide investigation.
我现在不一样了
I am a different man now,
我希望能有机会向你证明
and I'd like the chance to prove it to you.
没有母亲 据父亲说 她已经死了
No mother in the picture. Died, according to Dad.
有人能确认父亲说的话是真的吗
Did anyone make sure the dad's story was true?
埃尔茜 你认识这些女人吗
Elsie? Do you recognize these women?
也许你见过她们和你父亲一起
Maybe you saw them with your dad.
剧集 | 神圣的谎言 | 导航列表