剧集 | 神圣的谎言 | 导航列表
Sorry.
现在不是时候吗
Is this a bad time?
我没想到有人回来陪我 所以...
I wasn't expecting company, so...
我的运动鞋
My sneakers...
你知道我为什么穿着吗
You know why I wear them?
有时候它们是我一天生活中唯一的亮点
'Cause sometimes they're the only bright thing in my day.
我的工作是处理发生在一个人身上
All I do is deal with the worst possible things
最糟糕的事
that could happen to a person.
我讨厌我的工作
I hate my job.
那就辞职
Well, so, quit.
我有化学专业的学位
I have a -- I have a degree in chemistry
我还在还学生贷款
that I'm still paying student loans for.
我喜欢科学 我喜欢DNA
And I love the science part. I love DNA.
这就像是我们随身携带的小故事书
They're these little storybooks that
告诉我们 我们究竟是谁
we carry around in ourselves that tell us who we are.
对我来说非常美妙
It's... It's really beautiful to me.
好吧 那就别辞职
Alright, so don't quit.
你想让我♥干♥什么
What do you want from me?
我想帮你
I -- I want to help.
你检测了埃尔茜的DNA
You ran Elsie's DNA?
你找到了她的妈妈
You found her mother?
没有 但我的发现会令你大吃一惊
No, but what I did find -- it's gonna blow your mind.
但是
But...
我需要你保证不能告诉别人
I need you to promise this stays between us.
你不能再来我的单位了
You can't come to my work again.
好
Sure.
我需要你说出来
I need you to say it.
我保证
I promise.
对天发誓
Scout's honor.
他不是你♥爸♥爸
He's not your father.
什么
What?
我检测了你的DNA
I tested your DNA.
彼得不是你♥爸♥爸
Peter is not your father.
《神圣谎言》下集预告
Next time on "Sacred Lies"...
所以你给我的生活带来了一个重磅消息
So you just drop a bomb on my life,
告诉我他不是我的亲生父亲 然后把我甩了
tell me my dad's not my dad, then ditch me?
我没有把你甩了
I didn't ditch anything.
治安官想找到彼得
The sheriffs are out there trying to find Peter.
我想弄明白你和他们有什么联♥系♥
I'm trying to figure out how you're connected.
如果外面有人找我
If there's a chance there's somebody out there for me,
我现在就要找到他们
I need to find them now.
我和彼得有联♥系♥
I'm connected to Peter.
彼得和死去的姐妹有联♥系♥
Peter's connected to those dead sisters.
我不想等着得知我的真实身份
I don't want to wait around to find out who I am.
这俩姑娘真好看
These are pretty girls.
很难忘掉 对吗
They'd be hard to forget, wouldn't they?
有人在家吗 我迷路了 请开门
Hello? Is anyone home? I'm lost. Please open up.
剧集 | 神圣的谎言 | 导航列表