剧集 | 神圣的谎言 | 导航列表
You're very pretty.
专注点 卢瑟
Focus, Luther.
这两个姑娘也很漂亮
These are pretty girls.
她们也很令人难忘 对吗
They'd be hard to forget, wouldn't they?
姐们 冷静点
Dude, take it easy.
该死 我的瘦身特餐
Shoot, my Lean Cuisine.
我不小心忘在烤箱里了
I left it in the oven. I got it.
有很多人会来湖里游泳吗
So you get a lot of people swimming in that lake?
这是私人地盘
It's private property.
我竖牌子是因为他们会吓走我的鸟
I put out a sign because they scare away my birds.
孩子们都叫这里血湖
They kids call it Blood Lake,
但呈现红色是因为里面的微藻
but it's red because of the micro algae.
樱桃瀑布的名字就是这么来的
That's how Cherry Falls got its name.
真的吗
Really? Wow.
我有一个沙丘鹤的巢
I had a nest of sandhill cranes.
他们交♥配♥的时候会一起唱歌♥
When they're mating, they sing together.
你听过沙丘鹤唱歌♥吗
You ever hear a sandhill crane sing?
我没有听过
Can't say that I have.
好吧
Alright.
那这个女人呢
What about this woman?
有想起什么吗
Anything?
我也想帮你
Ah, I wish I could help.
来拜访我的人不多
I don't get many visitors.
好吧
Alright.
最后一张照片
One last picture.
你见过这个人吗
You seen this guy?
这是那个混♥蛋♥
That's the bastard!
他...他夺走了我的眼睛
He -- He took my eye!
这是他干的吗
He did that to you?
你认识彼得
You know Peter?
彼得是谁
Who's Peter?
我觉得你得看看这个
Hey. I think you need to see these...
我没有对她们做任何事
I didn't do anything to them.
我只是喜欢拍照片
I just like taking pictures.
你们还是走吧
Y-You better leave.
埃尔茜 快出去
Elsie, out now.
出去
Get out!
从我的地盘上滚出去
Get off my property!
放下刀
Put the knife down!
《神圣谎言》下集预告
Next on "Sacred Lies"...
你跑去哪里了 你被禁足了
Where were you? You are grounded!
你不知道她们经历了什么
You don't know what they were dealing with,
她们的家人经历了什么
what their families had to go through.
我不知道他们的家人根本不在乎
I know their families didn't care enough
连找都不找她们
to go looking for them.
-喂 -埃尔茜
- Hello? - Hey, Elsie.
很遗憾我那么丢下你跑了
I'm sorry I left like that.
我保证过我会告诉你一切
I promised I'd tell you the whole story,
我就打算这么做
and that's exactly what I'm gonna do.
我知道你为什么要这么做
I know why you're doing this.
是我让你回去了
I set you off back there.
我不知道该怎么和你说
I don't know how to tell you...
和我说什么
Tell me what?
放开我
Let me go!
剧集 | 神圣的谎言 | 导航列表