剧集 | 神圣的谎言 | 导航列表
就算它造成了一点不便
so I think if it creates a little inconvenience,
-也真的... -万一保险公♥司♥
- it's really -- - What if an insurance company
看了我的DNA怎么办
takes a look at my DNA and goes,
"快看 她容易得心脏病或糖尿病"
"Oh, looky here. She's predisposed for heart disease or diabetes."
我突然就被发现有疾病先兆
Suddenly, I got a pre-existing condition,
然后被他们拒保
and they deny me coverage.
这公平吗 这是一点不便吗
Is that fair, or is that a little inconvenient?
这样不好 我懂你的意思
Well, it's not great, so... I see your point.
所谓的司法部的问题又怎么说
Or what about the Department of so-called Justice?
-又来了 -万一这个白♥痴♥
- Here we go. - What if this moron's
出去和朋友鬼混
hanging out with his friends
走时随口往马路边上吐痰
and just spits on the sidewalk as he's leaving,
然后那帮白♥痴♥去打劫了酒行
and then those idiots go and rob the liquor store?
猜猜谁的DNA会出现在犯罪现场
Guess whose DNA is at the crime scene,
但打劫时他根本就不在场
and he wasn't even there for the crime!
亚雯 我不是来找你谈这些的
Look, Arwen, I didn't come to talk about this.
我在找这个女孩的家人
I'm searching for a girl's family.
根据这个网站
And according to the site,
德克兰是她的远房♥表亲 中间隔了两代
Declan is her third cousin twice removed.
这是她妈妈 名字可能叫温蒂
This is her mother. Her name might be Wendy.
你看她眼熟吗
Does she look familiar to you?
我们跟她可不是亲戚
We're not related to her.
你们确实是亲戚
You are related.
我知道这一点 这是科学
I know you are. Because...science.
我自己家人我认识
Well, I know my own goddamn family,
我们家没有那样的人
and we don't have people like that.
-怎样的人 -她说的是黑人
- Like what? - She means black.
她是个种族主义者
'Cause she's a racist.
你闭嘴 好吗
Why don't you shut the hell up?!
你的什么系谱工程 到此为止吧
Your little family tree project -- done.
-从我家滚出去 -你知道吗
- Get out of my house. - You know what?
你配不上她 你这浪费资源的愚妇
You don't deserve her, you ignorant waste of space!
能和她当亲戚你应该骄傲
You should be proud to be related to this girl.
给你十秒 不然我报♥警♥了
You got 10 seconds before I call the goddamn cops.
这里是私人住♥宅♥
This is private property!
全球营销公♥司♥ 有什么可以帮到您的
Global Marketing. How may I help?
你好 我帮朋友打的电♥话♥
Hi. I'm calling for a friend.
她叫亚雯·黎德
Her name is Arwen Reed.
黎明的黎 道德的德
That's R-E-E-D.
她想要你们所有的产品和服务
She wants all your products, all your services.
好极了 能告诉我她的地址和邮箱吗
Great! May I have her address and e-mail?
我告诉你她的手♥机♥号♥吧
Let me actually give you her cellphone number.
她可不想漏接一个电♥话♥
She doesn't want to miss a call.
用垃圾营销电♥话♥军团烦死她
Siccing your army of telemarketers on her ass --
真有你的
That's inspired.
美国著名长寿侦探剧 1968至2003年播出 主角名为可伦坡
-这算便宜她了 -现在怎么办 神探可伦坡
- It's the least she deserves. - What now, Columbo?
该交交朋友了
Time to make some friends.
德克兰·黎德
好了 德克兰对他的家族系谱感兴趣
Alright. Declan's interested in his family tree.
已通过好友请求
真够快的
That was fast.
也许他认识的人里 有人能带我找到
Maybe he knows somebody who could lead me back
埃尔茜的妈妈
to Elsie's mother...
家庭成员 玛丽莎·韦卡
比如他的表妹 玛丽莎
like his cousin Marissa.
玛丽莎·韦卡
你好 玛丽莎 很高兴见到你
Hi, Marissa. Nice to meet you.
标题里也太多感叹号♥了吧
Lot of exclamation points in these captions, girl.
但是没有叫温蒂的朋友
But no friends named Wendy.
找到了
Here we go.
露比·博克曼
兼♥职♥图书管♥理♥员♥ 全职奶奶
奶奶总会艾特所有人
Can always count on grandma to tag everyone.
试试杰姬·博克曼吧
Let's try Jackie Birkman.
杰姬·博克曼
她嫁给了戴夫·法贝尔
Who's married to Dave Farber.
迈尔斯·法贝尔留言
生日快乐 弟弟
而他有个黑人哥哥
And he has a brother who's black.
迈尔斯·法贝尔
母亲节快乐 狗母亲也是母亲
和达丽雅·斯佩尔曼在一起
看来你不太了解自己的家人啊 亚雯
Shows what you know about your own family, Arwen.
达丽雅·斯贝尔曼
他妈妈达丽雅·斯贝尔曼 是音乐老师
His mom, Dalia Spellman, teaches music.
温蒂·斯贝尔曼留言
我想你会喜欢这首歌♥
天哪
Holy shit.
温蒂·斯贝尔曼
Wendy Spellman.
温蒂·斯贝尔曼
她上周才上传了一条链接
And she posted a link last week.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
你不记得吗
You don't remember?
我只是眼前会闪过一些回忆
I just have these flashes of memory, and
完全没法连起来
they don't make any sense.
我以前在这里
Was I here...
和我妈妈一起吗
with my mom?
黑骑士酒馆
我们为什么来这里
Why are we here?
你以前就住在这里
This is where you were staying.
我们就住这里
This is us.
这里只是暂时的
It's just temporary.
来
Here?
我们正准备回我们在怀俄明州的家
We're on our way home to my family in Wyoming.
已经五年没回去了
It's been, like, five years.
他们从来没有见过自己的孙女
They've never met their granddaughter.
那肯定会很棒的
Well, that'll be nice.
希望吧
Yeah, I hope so.
他们根本不知道我们要回来了
They don't know we're coming.
一路上很艰难
It's been a rough road,
但是我希望我能迎来一个崭新的开始
but I'm looking forward to a fresh start.
我希望玛雅能有一个家
I want Maya to have a family.
我把她放到床上
So, I'm gonna put her to bed,
如果你想的话 我们可以再去外面玩一会儿
and then we can hang out if you want to.
好
Sure.
该上♥床♥了 小宝贝
Time for bed, bug!
-我想听故事 妈妈 -你想听故事
- I want a story, Mommy. - You want a story?
好 那我就给你讲故事
Okay, I'll tell you a story.
我想他来讲
I want him to do it.
宝贝 亨特不能这么做
Oh, baby, that's not Hunter's job.
不 没关系
No, that's okay.
-我可以给她讲个故事 -是吗
- I can tell her a story. - Yeah?
好的
Okay.
好了
Alright.
很久以前
Once upon a time,
有一个住在森林里的公主
there was a princess who lived in a forest,
她有着全世界最美妙的嗓音
and she had the most beautiful voice in whole wide world.
远近的人都会来听她唱歌♥
People would come from near and far just to hear her sing.
但是有一天 有一个怪兽来到了森林里
But one day, a monster came into the forest.
他的大爪子打断了树木
His big, clawed paws tore down the trees,
他的大脚丫震倒了房♥屋
and his big, stomping feet shook the houses.
所有人都跑出了森林
Everyone ran out of the forest,
但是公主却一直在唱歌♥
but the princess just kept on singing.
最后 怪兽走到了公主面前
So, finally, the monster reached the princess.
她看着那个怪兽的眼睛
And she looked up into the eyes of the beast,
一点也不害怕
and she wasn't scared.
怪兽其实不想伤害任何人
You see, the monster didn't want to hurt anybody,
尤其是她
especially her.
他听过公主美妙的歌♥声
He'd heard the princess' beautiful song.
他...他被她的歌♥声所吸引
And he was -- He was enchanted by her voice.
公主知道自己不需要害怕
So the princess knew she had nothing to fear.
于是她亲吻了怪兽的前额
So she kissed the monster on the top of the head,
他就变成了一个王子
and he turned into a prince.
所以多亏了这位勇敢聪明的公主
So, thanks to the brave, smart princess,
大家又能继续生活在森林里
everyone could go back to living in the forest.
怪兽也能重新变回王子
The monster got a second change to be a prince.
大♥陆♥上依然回荡着她的歌♥声
And her voice can still be heard all across the land.
于是他们幸福地生活在一起
And they all lived happily ever after.
剧集 | 神圣的谎言 | 导航列表