剧集 | 神圣的谎言 | 导航列表
He bashes her head in
反复猛击她的头部
over and over and over again with a blunt instrument.
而且他得直视她的双眼
He has to look at her right in the eyes to do that.
他完全是要置她于死地
He has to really want her dead.
所以可能是卢瑟和彼得两个人
So maybe it was Luther and Peter
或者彼得和别的人
or -- or Peter and somebody?
我们正在和卢瑟谈
We're talking to Luther.
他说他花钱让那女孩给他摆造型拍照
He said he paid the girl to pose for him.
对了
Right.
但他不记得她们的名字
But he doesn't remember either of their names.
他还说 昨天你和一个十几岁的女孩一起
And he said you had a teenage girl with you yesterday.
那是为什么
What's that about?
彼得的女儿和这事有什么关系
What does Peter's daughter have to do with this, hmm?
你有什么事没告诉我
What aren't you telling me?
她只是把我当成大哥大姐
That's just a Big Brother/Big Sister type of thing.
我想回应她而已
I'm trying to give back.
我知道你做这事的原因
I know why you're doing this --
这一切背后的动机
what set you off back there.
我知道你妹妹的事
I know about your sister.
我找到她的档案了
I found her file.
我知道你觉得自己是在帮忙
Look, I know you think you're helping,
但伤害自己并不能让你更靠近她
but hurting yourself does not bring you closer to her.
你已经把自己置于窘境了 不是吗
I mean, if this isn't rock bottom for you, what is?
有我可以帮你联♥系♥的人吗
Is there anyone I can call for you?
没有
No.
好吧
Okay.
好了 姑娘们 靠近点
Okay, girls. Get closer together.
埃尔茜 拍这张照片
Elsie, can you put down the guitar
能不能暂时把吉他放下
just for one picture, please?
好了 很好
Okay. Good, yes.
好了 一起说"噗"
Alright, and say "poo."
那些超模就是这样拍出完美噘嘴的
It's what the supermodels do to get a perfect pout.
噗
Poo.
-噗 -噗
- Poo. - Poo.
噗
Poo.
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
这件衣服穿在你身上真好看
That dress fits you so well, hon.
你简直就像是杂♥志♥上的模特
You're like a model in a magazine.
好了 姑娘们 你们的马车在等你们
Okay, girls. Your chariot awaits.
好好享受这一刻吧
Have the time of your lives.
没有比这一刻更美好的了
It doesn't get any better than this!
天啊 你真的觉得你要跟我们一起去吗
Oh, my God. Did you really think you're coming with us?
认真的吗
Seriously?
穿着这么丑的裙子 只有那把破吉他跟你作伴
In that hideous dress, with your weird, old-ass guitar as a date?
不
No.
随便
Whatever.
反正我也不想去
I don't want to go, anyway.
哈珀 请留言
Harper. Leave a message.
-我给你打了六通电♥话♥ -快看
- Yo, I called you like six times. - Hey, do you see that?
就到此为止了吗
So that's it, huh?
我帮你解决你的案子 现在你不需要我了
I help you solve your case, and you don't need me anymore?
真棒 祝你幸福
Awesome. Have a nice life.
你看什么看
What are you looking at?
一点点帮助
我那个...有自己住处的朋友鸽了我
My -- My friend with the -- the apartment bailed on me.
所以我想申请低收入住房♥
So I-I tried to file for low-income housing.
房♥东说需要一方父母联合签署
The landlord said he needed a parent to cosign.
没办法 我不能告诉他
Couldn't do that -- I couldn't tell him that,
我上次有我妈妈的信息是听说她逃出戒毒所
last I heard, my mom skipped out on rehab.
我不知道她在哪里
I don't know where she is.
于是我就只能来这里了
So I'm here now.
你确定想看吗
You sure you want to see it?
不得擅闯
你知道吗
You know what?
感觉就像是整个系统就是想让我们失败
It's like this whole system was set up for us to fail.
我在学校里很努力 伙计
You know, I-I-I worked my ass off in school, man.
我全部照他们说的做
Like, I did everything everyone tells me, man.
我没有爸妈教我怎么开车
I never had a parent to teach me how to drive a car,
开银行账户 怎么和房♥东打交道
open a bank account, right thing to say to a landlord.
我这一辈子都是让
Social workers and foster parents
社工 寄养父母和陌生人为我做决定
and strangers making decisions for me my whole life,
第二天 突然我就得全靠我自己了
and the next day -- bam -- just out here on my own,
全都走了
you know, just left.
我觉得很迷茫
I feel lost!
我觉得自己好愚蠢
I feel so damn stupid.
干什么
What?
你看上去...
You just seem...
-我也不知道怎么说...很激动 -是的
- I don't know -- intense? - Yeah.
我本来在系统里的时候 他们给我
Yeah, they -- they -- they -- they had me on Adderall
给我用安♥非♥他♥命♥
when I was in there.
等我一过年纪 他们就断了我的药 不给吃的
And the second I aged out, they cut me off, cold turkey,
我就变成了行尸走肉 一睡能睡好几天
and then I turned into a zombie and I-I slept for days.
我现在又睡不着觉了
Now I can't sleep.
也许是因为我住在这里
Maybe it's because I live here.
没有那么糟糕
Hey, it's not that bad.
没有邪恶的继姐
No evil step-bitches.
没有人逼你清洗便桶
No one making you clean the commode.
准备好迎接新的室友吧
Get ready for a new roommate.
我下个月就到年纪了
I'm aging out next month.
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
你不属于这里
You don't belong here.
你就属于吗
And you do?
你知道
You know...
我和我弟弟保证过会把他从中心接出来
...I promised my brother I'd get him out of the Center,
所以 没错 我彻头彻尾地失败了
so, yeah, I'm failing at everything, okay?
每一件事都不行
Every single thing.
你没有失败
You're not failing.
你只是没办法一个人做到这一切
You just can't do it alone.
没人可以
Nobody can.
我原来真的以为那个疯女人
You know...I actually thought this crazy lady
能帮我找到父母
was gonna help me find my parents,
仿佛他们就在那里
like they were just out there...
等着我
waiting for me.
发生了什么
What happened?
她一有机会就把我甩了
She ditched me, first chance she got,
就像其他所有人一样
just like everybody else does.
我到底有什么问题
What is it about me?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我的妈妈 我的爸爸
My mom, my dad...
我的每一个体面的寄养父母 甚至你
every decent foster parent I've ever had -- and even you.
你也走了 你甚至都没说再见
You left, and you didn't even say goodbye.
我以为你并不在乎
I didn't think you cared.
所以我没有说再见
That's why I didn't say goodbye.
我在乎
I care.
这裙子是怎么回事
What's with the dress?
香农把我打扮成她的黑芭比娃娃
Shannon dressed me up like her black Barbie doll
让我去参加舞会
and sent me to prom.
你去参加舞会了
You went to prom?
没有
No.
我再过几百万年都不会去参加舞会
Not in a million years would I go to prom.
我也是
Yeah, me neither.
你愿意和我一起不去舞会吗
Would you not go to prom with me?
拜托
Please?
好
Yes.
我愿意和你一起不去舞会
I would not go to prom with you.
你穿着香农的丑裙子看起来真美
You look beautiful in Shannon's ugly dress.
今天是你的幸运日
It's your lucky day.
有人来保释你了
Someone's here to bail you out.
谁
Who?
准备好走了吗
Ready to go?
这就是你的粉红小画板吗
This your little pink pad?
你的太阳月亮传说的涂鸦吗
剧集 | 神圣的谎言 | 导航列表