剧集 | 神圣的谎言 | 导航列表
演出者可以住在隔壁的旅馆
Well, acts stay at the motel next door.
有免费的房♥间和食宿 还能来酒吧
They get free room and board, a cut of the bar.
我的乐队 胖男孩
My band, Fat Boy Fix,
在我们的鼓手退出前来表演过四次
played here like four times before our drummer quit.
你们有没有表演过的
Do you have a record of the musicians
音乐家记录什么的
who have played here written down anywhere?
唯一能记录演出过的人的东西
The only record of every musician
就是那个
who's come through is that.
她的爸爸在哪里
So, where's her dad?
他死在阿富汗了 第二次派驻
-=He died in Afghanistan, his second tour out there.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这的确很悲伤 不过他本来也和我没关系了
Yeah, it's sad, but he wasn't really in our lives before that.
他从来就没有和我们一起过
He was never a part of the picture.
那是我在人生的那个阶段做出的
One of a string of bad decisions I made
糟糕决定之一
at that point in my life.
有什么需要的
What can I get ya?
音乐家喝酒免费 我不喝酒
Musicians drink for free, and I'm not drinking,
所以你必须得喝一杯了
so you should definitely have one.
给我一杯你们的轻啤就行了
Whatever light beer you have on tap.
-谢了 -我只要一杯苏打水
- Thanks. - Just a seltzer water.
你不喝酒是因为你要演出还是...
You just don't drink when you're performing or...
我戒了
I'm sober.
把个月了
Eight months.
终于承认是酒才让我做出那些糟糕的决定
Finally admitted what was behind all those bad decisions.
你正在经历吧
You're going through it, huh?
什么
What?
没关系 我明白这种神情
It's alright. I know that look.
我也经历过
I've been there.
坚持住
Hang in there, alright?
因为那种经历
'Cause something happens in that place
会让你不自觉跪下来
where you're brought down to your knees,
让你不由得投降
and you just sort of have to surrender.
上帝或者宇宙 或者随你说什么
God or the universe or whatever you want to call it
会给你第二次机会
gives you a second chance.
妈妈 妈妈 我想吃薯条
Mommy, mommy. I want French fries.
你想要薯条
You want French fries?
妈妈要准备上台了
Well, Mama has to go set up onstage right now,
不过也许亨特能给你点一些薯条
but maybe Hunter can get you some fries.
可以吗 你能在我演出时帮忙照看她吗
Is that okay, you watch her while I play?
当然了
Of course.
你要乖乖坐在座位上
Keep your butt on the seat.
不许乱跑 听亨特的话
No running around, and you listen to Hunter, okay?
你知道你在森林里看到的
You know that thing you saw in the woods,
浑身是泥的那个女孩
the girl in the mud?
她是我的一个朋友
Well, she was just a friend of mine.
我们只是在玩游戏
We were just playing a little game.
身上有血的吗
With blood on her?
你喜欢玩游戏吗
Do you like playing games?
嗯
Yes.
你听说过鬼脸游戏吗
Have you ever heard of the funny-face game?
我不知道这个游戏
I don't know that game.
就是你要做鬼脸
It's where you make a funny face
比赛谁先把别人逗笑
and you see how fast you can make the other person laugh.
你想先来吗
Do you want me to go first?
你一点都不想笑吗
Didn't make you laugh at all?
你想试试吗
You want to try one?
你的脸挺滑稽
You got a funny face in there?
这个不错
Oh! That works.
这个可以
That counts.
*你能否准时跨过那条路*
*Will you or won't you cross that road in time?*
*你能否赶上*
*Will you or won't you outrun*
*你知道你该做的事*
*What you know you must?*
*结束了*
*It's over now*
*结束了*
*It's over now*
*你的爱恋已经毁灭*
*That love you're in is messed up*
*如果你有时间*
*If you get a minute*
*应该抽一天想想*
*You should find a whole day and think*
*不要再爱上像蛇一样的人*
*Let somebody in that ain't cuttin' like a snake*
*一颗充满热血的心*
*Thump of a red-blooded heart*
*被战争所占据*
*Is trumped by the art of war*
*先尝试真♥相♥吧*
*Try the truth and test it before*
*你的寸光*
*You lose sight of the shore*
*已经结束了*
*It's over now*
*结束了*
*It's over now*
*你的爱恋*
*That love you're in*
*是个玩笑*
*Oh, is a joke*
*那爱恋*
*That love*
谢谢大家
Thank you so much.
这是我最后一晚
This is my last night.
谢谢大家这一周让我有宾至如归的感觉
Thank you to everyone who's made me feel so at home all week.
你们很棒
You've been great.
等等 过来 宝贝
Oh, hold up. Come here, baby.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
我要带你去找妈妈
I'm taking you to your mom.
《神圣谎言》下集预告
Next time on "Sacred Lies"...
你会承认你抛弃了我吗
Are you even gonna acknowledge you just left me?
如果我总是要让你失望的
If I'm just gonna be a disappointment to you,
这还有什么意义
what's the point?
她想让你干什么
What does she want with you, anyway?
又是一个利用我的家伙
Just another person using me.
滚出我的家
Get out of my house.
你应该以和这个女孩有关系而自豪
You should be proud to be related to this girl.
给你十秒滚 不然我就报♥警♥了
You got 10 seconds before I call the goddamn cops!
这里是私人地盘
This is private property!
我知道你对我很生气
Hey. I know you're mad at me.
哈珀 我找到匹配的了
Harper, I got a match.
-有什么事吗 -我找温蒂·斯贝尔曼
- Can I help you? - I'm looking for Wendy Spellman.
我们为什么来这里
Why are we here?
剧集 | 神圣的谎言 | 导航列表