剧集 | 神圣的谎言 | 导航列表
根据真实故事
以及童话启发创作
15年前
银汤匙餐厅
雷吉娜
Regina.
多漂亮的名字
What a pretty name.
听着 我能请你帮我个大忙吗
Listen, can I ask you a huge favor?
我的汽车在路上出故障了
My car broke down just up the road.
你能否在我叫人拖走车的时候
Is there any way you could watch my little girl
照看一下我的女儿
while I go get it towed?
她妈妈去哪儿了
Where's her mother?
她去世了
Uh, she's, uh, gone.
癌症
Cancer.
你要去多久
How long you gonna be?
一两个小时
An hour or two.
这样吧
Here.
我们会点餐 我可以给你小费
We'll order some food, and I can give you a tip.
把你的钱收起来吧
Just put your money away.
她和我在一起没问题的
She'll be just fine with me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
实在太感谢了
Thank you so much.
她叫什么名字
What's her name?
埃尔茜
Elsie.
你要乖乖的
Be a good girl.
神圣谎言:会唱歌♥的白骨
第二季第一集
第一章
会唱歌♥的白骨
现在
*我的双眼*
*My eyes*
*已然睁开*
*Are wide open*
*我们能够*
*We can make it*
*到达另一边*
*To the other side*
*我们的爱*
*Our love*
*起伏翻滚*
*It's a-rollin'*
*你的爱*
*It's yours*
*存活于*
*Alive*
*我的爱中*
*In mine*
*我们都将*
*We will both*
嗨 埃尔茜
Hi, Elsie.
我又被赶出来了吗
Am I getting kicked out again?
你被转移到一个新住处
You're being transferred to a new placement.
我觉得你在那儿会更开心点
I think you'll be happier there.
之前十次你也是这样说的
That's what you said the last 10 times.
新住处会更适合你
It's a much better fit for you.
家里没有男性成人家长
There's no adult male parent in the house.
我能去拿我的东西吗
Can I go get my stuff?
已经在我车里了
It's already in my car.
埃尔茜
Elsie!
你这个小婊♥子♥
You bitch!
《法医学的小细节》
我能和屋主通话吗
Can I speak with the head of the household?
把我从你的名单中除掉
Take me off your list!
你好 今天过得怎么样
Hello. How's your day going?
请问你是
Who is this?
嗨 我是哈珀 为你提供绝佳的
Hi, this is Harper with an exciting offer
附加保险
to get you supplemental insurance
购买♥♥后你永远不必被保险失效所困扰
so that you never have to experience a lapse in coverage.
你好
Hello?
这里是冠能保险
This is Pro-Plan Insurance.
别再给我打电♥话♥了
Stop calling me!
我还要告诉你多少次
How many times do I have to tell you?!
女士 冷静一下
Ma'am, calm down.
我本人从未打给过你
I personally have never called you.
我告诉过你 别再给我打电♥话♥了
I told you stop calling me!
你们这些人怎么回事
What is wrong with you people?!
不 你这人怎么回事
No, what is wrong with you,
来自萨拉索塔白沙滩的南希·温思罗普
Nancy Winthrop of White Beach, Sarasota?!
是什么让你认为
What makes you think it's okay
你可以向一个陌生人♥大♥吼大叫
to belligerently scream at a total stranger
况且她还非常讨厌这份
who hates their job making sure
确保你的保险不会失效的工作
that you never have a lapse in coverage?!
无名女尸档案网
身份不明的尸首
科罗拉多最大的问题 无名尸体
购物清单
桶
胶带
棒球
粗棉布
无名女尸档案网
蜿蜒路的无名女尸
丛峰的无名女尸
老乔克托的无名女尸
朱尔斯堡的无名女尸
北环的无名女尸
狄龙的无名女尸
荷里的无名女尸
樱桃瀑布的无名女尸
樱桃瀑布的无名女尸
被害人在樱桃瀑布州立公园被发现
约为18到19岁
躯体残骸被野生动物挖掘出并散落各处
樱桃瀑布的无名女尸
你见过我吗
死亡原因
他杀
衣着
她穿着一件印花裙子
和紫色的鞋子
你这次一定要好好安顿下来 好吗
We need to make this one work, okay?
我不希望再带你回中心
I don't want to take you back to the Center again.
你好 你肯定是埃尔茜
Hi. You must be Elsie.
我是香农
I'm Shannon.
谢谢你愿意收养我
Thanks for having me.
这是我的荣幸
It's my pleasure.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
看 这是埃尔茜
Look. It's Elsie.
快进来吧
Come on in.
她们是我女儿 莎娜和雪奈尔
These are my daughters, Shayna and Chanel.
姑娘们 和埃尔茜打个招呼
Girls, say hello to Elsie.
这是泰伦斯
And this is Terrence.
他在我们家快两年了 是荣誉学生
He's been with us almost two years, honor student.
很快要去上大学了
He's off to college soon.
我们很为他骄傲
We're so proud.
很高兴见到你 埃尔茜
Nice to meet you, Elsie.
谢谢
Thanks.
你知道 我现在领养了三个孩子
As you know, I'm fostering three children at the moment.
妮塔在楼上房♥间里
Nita's upstairs in her room.
可能会有点挤
So it's a bit cozy,
但我们很愿意腾出地方给埃尔茜
but we're excited to make room for Elsie.
我知道她过得不容易
I know it hasn't been an easy road for her.
我东西放哪里
Where can I put my stuff?
我带她去
I'll show her.
谢谢 泰伦斯 帮了我大忙
Oh, thank you, Terrence. So helpful.
真是个好孩子
Such a good kid.
我帮你拿吧
Uh, let me give you a hand.
我自己来
I got it.
放松点
Chill.
这里没人会偷你的东西
Nobody's gonna steal your stuff here.
那个
So...
你去过市中心收♥容♥所♥吗
have you been to the Downtown Center?
我弟弟在那里
That's -- That's where my little brother's at.
那里糟透了
Sucks.
集体寄宿家庭像监狱似的 没人想去
Group homes are like jails for kids that nobody wants.
我上次在那的时候 一个12岁的泼妇
Last time I was there, this 12-year-old bitch
用笔捅我的脖子
stabbed me in the neck with a pen.
还好员工不能碰我们
But at least the staff's not allowed to touch you,
只能稍微管束一下
except to restrain you or whatever.
这是什么
What's this?
香农喜欢在社工面前演圣母
Shannon likes to act all Mother Teresa in front of the social workers,
但这才是实际情况
but this -- this is what's really up.
家务分工
莎娜 雪奈尔 泰伦斯 妮塔
她领养我们是为了免费的住房♥和佣人
She's fostering for the free rent and maid service.
她的亲生女儿 莎娜和雪奈尔
But her bio kids, Shayna and Chanel,
连自己的盘子都不洗
they will not even wash their own dish.
住宿规章
1. 早餐七点
2. 洗澡不能超过五分钟
3. 不能顶嘴
4. 不要抱怨
5. 放学立刻回家
剧集 | 神圣的谎言 | 导航列表