剧集 | 神圣的谎言 | 导航列表
Nobody saw us.
没人知道我们在这里
Nobody knows that we're here.
我们可以把他埋在地里 就像他对我妈妈那样
We can bury him in this field, just like he did my mom.
让他成为无名荒骨 像他对那对姐妹那样
Turn him into nameless bones just like he did those sisters.
这是他罪有应得
This is what he deserves.
也许你说得对
Maybe you're right.
他是罪有应得
This is what he deserves.
但你却不该永远背上这个包袱
But you don't deserve to carry this around with you forever.
它会改变你
It'll change you.
你不会想变成他那样
You don't want to end up like him.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我一无所有
I have nothing.
我一无所有 只有他
I have nothing but him.
这不是真的
That's not true.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
她们的名字
Their names.
樱桃瀑布那对姐妹 我没查到她们的名字
I didn't get their names, the Cherry Falls sisters.
没关系
It's okay.
让他走吧
Just let him go.
但你已经追了这么远
But you came all this way.
是为了找你
To find you.
我不会再失去你了
I'm not gonna lose you again.
我知道没有答案的人生是什么感觉
I know what it's like to live without answers.
银匙餐厅
那播客害我们白跑一趟
Yep, podcast sent us on a wild goose chase.
谁能想到呢
Who'd have thunk it?
你想现在说"我早告诉过你" 还是等下次
You wanna say, "I told you so" now or save it for a rainy day?
天哪
Holy crap.
待在原地
Stay where you are!
不许动
Don't move!
等等
Wait!
你的故事还没讲完
You didn't finish the story.
那对姐妹是谁
Who were the sisters?
把她们的名字还回来
Give them their names back!
哈珀 退后
Harper, back off!
埃尔茜 立刻回来
Elsie, get back now!
他在拿武器
He's going for a weapon.
手拿出来让我看到
Put your hands where I can see them!
不许动
Don't move.
不许动
Don't move!
不许动
Don't move!
说出她们的名字
Tell us their names!
没事
It's okay.
结束了
It's done.
樱桃瀑布的无名女尸
你见过我吗
他带着她们的名字死去了
He took their names with him.
她们就像其他上千具无名女尸一样
Like thousands of other Jane Does,
我们永远无从得知她们的故事了
we'll never know their side of the story.
你见过这个人吗
失踪
罗恩·哈珀
但是找不到答案不代表你要停下生活的脚步
But living without answers doesn't mean you stop living.
就算迷失 我们的故事也没有结束
Our story doesn't end with being lost.
只有我们被找到了 我们的故事才算结束
Our story doesn't end until we're found.
你可以进来
You can come in.
早上好
Morning.
你感觉怎么样
How we feeling?
还行
Fine.
紧张
Nervous.
你难道不开心这次只需要在中心
Aren't you glad you only had to spend a couple nights
待上几晚就行了吗
in the Center this time?
没有我记忆里那么糟糕嘛
It's not as bad as I remembered.
装潢很烂 吃的很差
I mean, the decor is butt-ugly and the food still sucks,
但我待过更糟的地方
but I've seen worse.
我知道
I know you have.
要是我们能做到更好就好了
I wish there was more we could've done.
那你是叫埃尔茜还是玛雅
So, is it Elsie or Maya?
我不知道在你的释出文件上填哪个
I wasn't sure what to put on your exit paperwork.
埃尔茜
Elsie.
我还是叫这个名字
That's still who I am.
你准备好了吗 埃尔茜
You ready, Elsie?
泰伦斯
Terrence?
埃尔茜
Elsie.
你弟弟还在这里吗
Your brother still here?
他们今天让我能带他回家
Th-They're actually letting me take him home for the day.
我找到了一个适用于曾经领养青年的项目
I-I found this program for former foster youth.
他们帮了很多忙
They've been helping out a lot.
他们算是拯救了我
I mean, th-they kinda saved me.
我戒干净了 找了份工作
I'm clean, got a job.
那很不错
That's good.
对不起
I'm sorry.
一切都很对不起
I'm sorry about everything.
你不需要被你做过最糟糕的事所定义
You don't have to be the worst thing you do.
我知道你不是那样的人
I know that's not who you are.
泰伦斯
Terrence!
科里 这是我朋友 埃尔茜
Corey, this is my friend Elsie.
认识你很高兴
Nice to meet you.
我们可以走了吗 我想吃华夫饼
Can we go now? I want waffles.
我们吃了很多华夫饼了
Uh, we eat a lot of waffles.
遇到你真的很高兴
I'm really glad I ran into you.
我也是
Me, too.
那我们以后有机会再见了
I'll see you around maybe.
你确定他们会来吗
You sure they're coming?
嗯 他们会来的
Yeah, they're coming.
埃尔茜
Elsie?
我是你的外婆
I'm your grandmother.
我叫达丽雅
My name is Dalia.
我是你的罗比姨妈
I'm your Aunt Robbie.
认识你很高兴
It's nice to meet you.
我能拥抱你吗 可以吗
Can I give you a hug? Would that be okay?
各位 这是哈珀
Hey, everybody, this is Harper.
就是她找到了我们的埃尔茜
This is the lady who found our Elsie.
皇冠挺好看
Nice crown.
真不敢相信你来了
I can't believe you showed up.
我必须要来 今天是你的生日
I had to. It's your birthday.
我没有给你带什么
And I didn't really get you anything...
除了这一大家子人
except for an entire family.
我...我来为你介绍
I'll -- I'll introduce you.
也许...
Oh, maybe, um...
不 来吧 来吧
No, come on, come on, come on.
拜托
Please?
玛娜
Marna.
你好 亲爱的
Oh, hi, dear.
这是我的玛娜姨妈
This is my Aunt Marna.
认识你很高兴 非常感谢你
Nice to meet you. Thank you, thank you so much.
拜托
Oh! Come on.
-这是哈珀 -我是戴夫叔叔
- This is Harper. - Hey, I'm Uncle Dave.
你好 戴夫
Hey, Dave.
蛋糕是他做的
He made the cake.
要不要抱一抱埃尔茜的侄女 安娜贝尔
Would you like to hold Elsie's cousin Annabelle?
不用了...好吧 这...
Oh, I'm good -- Oh, okay. That's...
宝宝
Hey, baby.
-要来一杯吗 -不用了 没事
- Would you like one? - Uh, I'm alright.
埃尔茜 亲爱的 你还有一件礼物
Elsie, honey, you got one more present.
大家都过来 过来
Okay, everybody, come on, come on in.
都过来
Come on in here.
这原本是你外公的
It belonged to your grandfather.
大家都聚过来
Everybody gather around.
家族合影
Family portrait!
你打算就这样一声不吭
You're just gonna leave like that
离开这里吗
without even saying anything?
我对家庭不感冒
I'm not really the family type.
是你的家人不知道自己失去了什么
剧集 | 神圣的谎言 | 导航列表