剧集 | 神圣的谎言 | 导航列表
欢迎回家 亨特·金斯顿
Welcome home, Hunter Kingston.
谢谢你为国从军
Thank you for your service.
泰伦斯就睡在那
Uh, Terrence's spot is over there,
但我跟你讲过 他走了
but I told you already, he left.
对 但他的东西还在这 不是吗
Okay, but he left his stuff, right?
他的睡袋 衣服
His sleeping bag, clothes?
所以他还会回来拿它们的
So, he's gotta come back for them.
你们见过一个黑人小孩 背着吉他的
Hey, have you guys seen a black kid, uh, carrying a guitar?
他叫泰伦斯
His name is Terrence.
你对这里很熟悉
You know your way around here pretty well.
对 这是我找我妹妹来过的地方之一
Yeah, it's one of the places I came looking for my sister.
罗恩跑出去干什么
What was Roan doing out here?
她离家出走了
She ran away from home.
我们住在一个民风保守的小镇
We were, uh, from this tiny conservative town,
但我们和那里格格不入
and we didn't fit.
她很野 总是惹麻烦
She was wild, always getting into trouble.
最后 她终于是受够了 就离开了
So, she finally had enough and just left,
说还会回来找我
said she would come back for me.
但她没有
But she didn't.
是 之后情况变的很糟糕
No, things got really bad after that,
所以我也走了 也开始找她
so I left, too, and just started looking for her.
你们有地方住的 对吧
And you guys got a place, right?
你找到她了
You found her?
对 我租了个地方
Yeah, I rented a place,
给她留了间屋子
got a room for her.
我找她
Uh, I was just looking.
找了很多年
For years.
然后我终于找到了她
And then I finally found her.
她
She...
躺在县太平间的格子里
In a drawer at the county morgue.
她死了
She's dead?
因为吸毒过量
She OD'd.
警♥察♥只把她当吸毒的性工作者 没有身份
The cops just wrote it off as a junkie sex worker, no ID.
我们父母也没有报告她失踪
And our parents didn't report her missing.
没有人找她
Nobody was looking for her.
她就孤零零的一个人 连身份都没有
She was j-just alone, unidentified.
只有一个编了号♥的脚趾标签
She was just a-a numbered toe tag
在一个格子里躺了很多年
in a drawer for years.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我无法想象失去自己那么亲近的人
I can't imagine what it'd be like
会是什么感觉
to lose someone you're that close to.
埃尔茜 你不该来这里的
Elsie, you shouldn't have been out here.
你是有栖身之所的
You have a roof over your head.
你不懂在那种寄养家庭里的生活是什么样的
You don't know what it's like under all of those roofs.
而且我马上就18了 到时候不再有福利
And I'm turning 18 soon, so the benefits will end,
我也会无处可去
and I have nowhere else to go.
你还有选择
There are options.
有一些组织机构能帮你
There are organizations that can help.
泰伦斯
Terrence!
你对吉他做了什么 泰伦斯
What'd you do with the guitar, Terrence?!
你 你是谁
Who -- Who the hell are you?!
我是埃尔茜的朋友
I'm Elsie's friend.
你要告诉我 你对她的吉他做了什么
You're gonna tell me what you did with her guitar.
听着 我不知道
Listen, I don't know
你在说什么 女士
what you're talking about, lady, okay?
-我... -你磕嗨了吗
- I -- - Are you high?
我和你说了 我和你说了
I told you. I told you, okay?
我睡不着 所以我需要点别的东西
I couldn't sleep, so I needed something.
有个家伙欠我钱
And this guy, he owes me.
他说"明天" 就明天
And he said, "Tomorrow," He said.
所以他明天会给我
So he'll give it to me tomorrow.
所以 他会把钱给我
And so, he's gonna get it for me,
然后我会帮你弄回来
and then I'm gonna get it back to you.
我会去拿钱 我会弄回来的
I'm gonna get the money. I'm gonna get it back.
不要...你不要这么看着我
Don't -- Don't look at me like that, please.
好像我是个废物一样 好像我是我妈妈一样
Like I'm a loser. Like I'm my mother, man!
泰伦斯 看着我
Terrence, look at me.
你用她的吉他去干什么了
What did you do with her guitar?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我卖♥♥了
I sold it.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch!
-你怎么能这么对我 -我说了
- How could you do that to me?! - I told you --
我只有那一件东西了 只有那一件她留给我的
That was all I had! That was all I had left of her!
-别碰我 -放开我
- Don't touch me! - Let go!
不要碰我
Don't you touch me!
贱♥人♥ 放开我
You bitch, let me go!
我哪儿都不会去的
I'm not going anywhere.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
我哪儿都不会去的
I'm not going anywhere.
没事的
You're okay.
我们今年干了一票大的
We got ourselves a big one this year.
要六个人才能把他抬进车里
Took six guys to load him into the truck.
你为什么要撒谎
Why'd you lie?
告诉所有人我在军队里
Tell everybody I was in the Army?
我总要编点故事
I had to make up something.
不能告诉别人你去"玩音乐"了
Couldn't tell folks that you run off to "Make music."
他们都会觉得你是一个小白脸
They'd think you was a pansy.
我们有传承
We got a legacy.
你是说我们的曾祖父 约翰·金斯顿
What, you mean our great-granddaddy, John Kingston?
他不是像那牧师告诉孩子们的那样高大强壮
He wasn't big or strong like the preacher tells those kids.
他只是一个拿着枪的白人
Just a white guy with a gun.
他不是和当地土著分享这块土地 爸爸
He didn't share the land with the Natives, Dad.
他屠♥杀♥了他们
He slaughtered them.
每个男人 女人和孩子
Every last man, woman, and child.
我们一起庆祝的节日
The whole festival, what we do to the boar --
是野蛮的行径
It's barbaric.
约翰·金斯顿为了养活自己的家人 做了该做的事
John Kingston did what he had to do to provide for his family.
现在这些人家
And now all these families --
不 这整个国家都是因为他这样的人而存在
hell, this whole country exists because of men like him.
你又做了什么
What have you ever done?
对不起
I'm so sorry.
*我的眼睛大张着*
*My eyes are wide open*
*我们可以*
*We can make it*
*去到另一边*
*To the other side*
*我们将会崛起*
*We will rise*
放松点
Relax already.
他够不到你
He can't get ya.
他被关得好好的
He's locked up good and tight.
这三个月来 我一直在给他做准备
Been prepping him going on three months now.
把他喂饱 撑到吃不下
Overfeeding him, bulking him up.
然后 你要惹他生气
Then you gotta make him mad.
所以他已经一个星期没吃过东西了
So, he ain't been fed going on a week!
我每晚都会过来 惹他生气
Come out here every night, get him good and riled.
我只想要
All I ever wanted
你能为你自己的名字而自豪
was for you to be proud of your name.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
为自己的来处自豪
Proud of where you come from.
这些历史 传统 都很重要
The histories, the traditions -- they matter.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
因为就是这一切才造就了我们
'Cause it's what makes us the men we are.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
你进去 让他知道谁才是老大
You get in there, and you show him who's boss!
我不是你
I'm not you.
我不为这一切
I'm not proud of this.
或者你的狗屎传承为豪
Or your bullshit legacy.
亨特
Hunter!
回来
Get back here!
估计花了他给那孩子的三倍价钱
Probably just paid three times what he gave the kid for it.
你应该先确保所有的和♥弦♥都没问题
Yeah, you should make sure the strings are in there
剧集 | 神圣的谎言 | 导航列表