剧集 | 神圣的谎言 | 导航列表
《神圣谎言》前情提要
Previously on "Sacred Lies"...
-泰伦斯去哪了 -走了
- Where's Terrence? - Gone.
他十八岁了 不再是个寄养孩子了
He's 18. Not a foster kid anymore.
他是个男人了 男人都会离去
He's a man now. Men leave.
就像你♥爸♥爸
Look at your dad...
-这是你的房♥间吗 -是我妹妹的
- This your room? - It's my sister's.
-她叫什么名字 -罗恩
- What's her name? - Roan.
谢谢你
Uh, thanks.
所做的一切
For everything.
我很高兴能帮到...
It's just nice to help somebody that's...
-帮到活人吗 -是
- Alive? - Yeah.
你从哪里来
Where are you from?
一个我再也不想回去的地方
A place I never want to go back to.
你没必要成为你的父亲
You don't have to be your dad.
你没必要和你家人一样
You don't have to be your family.
你以后都不用迷途了...
You don't have to be lost anymore...
我不想等着得知我的真实身份
I don't want to wait around to find out who I am.
让我帮你吧 求你了
Let me help you, please.
好吧 关上门
Alright, close the door.
我觉得你得看看这个
Hey. I think you need to see these...
我没有对她们做任何事
I didn't do anything to them.
出去
Get out!
根据真实故事
以及童话启发创作
你夺走了我的家庭
You took my family!
你从我身边夺走了我的家庭
You took my family from me!
神圣谎言:会唱歌♥的白骨
第二季第五集
第五章
舞会之夜
你从哪里得到这些的
Where'd you get these?
从卢瑟·克劳森那里
From Luther Clausen.
他拥有樱桃瀑布附近的那片土地
He owns that land near Cherry Falls.
我们知道谁是卢瑟·克劳森
We know who Luther Clausen is.
我觉得我该提醒你们一下
Well, I thought I'd give you a reminder
鉴于你们把他从嫌疑人之列排除了
since you guys ruled him out as a suspect.
他坚称他不认识那两具无名女尸
He's saying that he doesn't remember the Jane Does,
但是她们其中之一在他屋里摆拍
but one of them is posing in his cabin,
他肯定认识她
so he must have known her.
所以你是在告诉我你从正在进行的
So you're telling me that you stole evidence
谋杀案调查中偷了证据
from an active homicide investigation?
我并不真正遵从规定
I don't really do protocol.
告诉过你让她看文件你会后悔的 沃利
Told you you'd regret letting her look at that file, Wally.
我可以自己留着这些照片
Hey, I could have kept these pictures to myself,
但我现在正在这儿试着帮你们
but I'm trying to help you guys out here.
你想帮忙
You wanna help?
告诉这样的女孩远离那片树林
Tell girls like these to stay out of the woods
以及穿好衣服
and keep their clothes on.
你的意思是 她们被杀
You're saying it's their fault
是她们自己的错
that they were murdered?
不是
No.
我是说她们自己将自己置于糟糕的状况下
I'm saying they put themselves in a bad situation.
你不知道任何关于她们的事
You don't know anything about them.
你不知道她们在做什么
You don't know what they were doing.
你不知道她们在对付什么
You don't know what they're dealing with,
她们的家庭经历了什么
what their families went through.
我知道她们的家庭对寻找她们这件事
I know their families didn't care enough
不够上心
to go looking for them.
-你♥他♥妈♥发什么疯 播客 -巴克
- What the hell is wrong with you, Podcast? - Buck.
-你被捕了 -因为什么
- You're under arrest. - For what?
妨碍司法公正 假扮警员
Obstruction of justice, impersonating an officer.
我最不想当的就是警♥察♥
The last thing I want to do is be a cop.
我告诉过你 如果你再接近
I told you, if you come anywhere near
这桩调查 我就会拘捕你
this investigation again, I'd arrest you.
现在你又出现了
And here you are.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
-我放弃这个权利 -任何你说的话
- I waive that right! - Anything you say
可以也将成为呈堂证供
can and will be used against you in a court of law.
真是胡说八道 你们为什么处理我...
This is bullshit! Why are you dealing with me...
你有权请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
...你们应该跟卢瑟·克劳森谈谈
...when you should be talking to Luther Clausen?!
你麻烦可大了
Wow. You are in so much trouble.
我不想把大家都吵醒
I didn't want to wake everybody up.
学校今天打来电♥话♥
School called today.
说你没有莅临学校
Said you didn't grace them with your presence.
所以你去哪了 嗑嗨了
So where were you? Getting high?
在某些男孩的车后座进行无保护性♥爱♥了
Having unprotected sex in the back of some boy's car?
-接受治疗了 -到晚上十点
- Had therapy. - Till 10:00 at night?
回来的时候搭错了巴士
Got on the wrong bus back.
埃尔茜 我不想跟你胡闹了
Elsie, I'm not playing this game.
今晚轮到你洗碗
Tonight was your night to do the dishes.
我只能叫莎娜和雪奈尔帮你洗
I had to ask Shayna and Chanel to do it,
而她们刚为舞会做好指甲
and they just got their nails done for prom.
她们不是看着她们的仆从兄弟姐妹
Oh, they didn't just watch their sibling servants
做所有事 像往常一样
do everything, like usual?
你不许跟我这样讲话
Hey, you do not get to talk to me that way!
好的 那就这样
Okay. That's it.
这个周末你不许从这里出来
You are not coming out of there all weekend.
你被禁足了
You are grounded.
香农
Shannon.
让我出去
Let me out.
我有幽闭恐惧症
I'm claustrophobic!
让我出去 你这个贱♥人♥
Let me out, you bitch!
让我出去
Let me out!
谢谢
Gracias.
来啊 亨特
Come on, Hunter.
回击啊
Fight back!
别哭哭啼啼的 快站起来 娇生惯养的男孩
Stop sniveling and get up, mama's boy.
起来
Get up!
你这软弱 可悲的娘娘腔
You weak, pathetic sissy.
睡不着吗
Can't sleep?
好吧
Yeah.
我也是
Me neither.
我很感谢你 还留在我身边
I want to thank you for, uh, sticking around
帮我修理房♥屋
and giving me a hand with the place.
青绿色
Blue Lullaby.
那是你母亲选的涂料颜色
Your mama picked that paint color.
我一直不怎么喜欢
I never liked it much, myself.
怪不得你曾那么多次试着
That explains why you tried to put my head
拿我的头撞墙
through the wall so many times.
你小的时候
You know, when you were a baby...
只要我抱你你就哭
...you always cried when I held you.
喊着要妈妈抱
Wanted your mama instead.
一直都是这样
And that never changed.
你们待在你们的世界里
The two of you in your own world,
听那些旧唱片
listening to those old records.
即使她去世了
Even after she was gone,
你对我能给你的一切从来毫无兴趣
you never had any interest in anything I could offer.
那是因为你恨我
Well, that's 'cause you hated me.
我只是
I just...
想要个儿子
wanted a son.
我曾经是你的儿子
I was your son.
即使这么多年我尽全力
After all the years and everything I did
摆脱你
to get away from you...
我还是你的儿子
...I'm still your Goddamn son.
未知来电
-喂 -喂 埃尔茜
- Hello? - Hey, Elsie.
很抱歉我那样离开
I'm sorry I left like that.
你抱歉你离开 你抱歉你不是我爸爸吗
You're sorry you left? Are you sorry you're not my dad?
你为绑♥架♥我感到抱歉吗
Are you sorry you kidnapped me?
不是那样
It wasn't like that.
我向你保证过会告诉你一切
I promised I'd tell you the whole story,
这正是我打电♥话♥的原因
and that's exactly what I'm gonna do.
告诉我我父母是谁
剧集 | 神圣的谎言 | 导航列表