剧集 | 神圣的谎言 | 导航列表
干得不错
Nice work.
被你说中了
You were right.
我们对私人领地的关注不够
We didn't focus enough on the private land.
我们没有找别的尸体
We weren't looking for another body.
尤其没有往树干里找
Especially not inside a tree.
瞎猫还能碰到死耗子呢
A blind pig finds a trough every once in a while.
这下要在播客里骂我们是白♥痴♥警♥察♥了吧
Guess we're the dumbass cops in your podcast?
我没有播客
I don't have a podcast.
你到底怎么找到这里的
What exactly led you out here?
她带我来的
She did.
你们总在找凶手和杀手工具
You guys are always looking for killers and murder weapons.
而我尽量用她的视角观察世界
I try and look at the world the way she might have seen it.
不管你怎么做到的 这已经不是一桩旧案了
Well, however you did it, this isn't a cold case anymore.
多亏了你 它现在是调查中的杀人案
It's an active homicide investigation, thanks to you.
之后都由我们来办
Yeah. We'll take it from here.
你可以回家休息了
You can go home now, get some rest.
绝对不行
No way.
没有我 你们根本都找不到她
You guys wouldn't have found her if it wasn't for me.
我们有正事要办
We got a job to do.
你能护送她回自己车上吗
Can you get her back to her car safely, please?
这边走 女士
Just this way, ma'am.
她是我发现的
I found her.
-舞会门票你有了吗 -有了 有了
- Do you have your prom tickets? - Yeah, yeah.
"丛林深处"高中毕业舞会
别忘了买♥♥舞会门票
Don't forget. Buy your prom tickets.
只要85美元 舞会门票你有了吗
Only $85. Do you have your prom tickets?
-舞会门票买♥♥了吗 -只要85
- Do you have your prom tickets? - Only $85.
简直是抢钱
That's a steal.
-是真不想让你缺席啊 -是吧
- Don't want you to miss out. - Right?
哪有人不想买♥♥条丑裙子
Who wouldn't want to buy an ugly dress
和一帮毕业后再也聊不着的陌生人一起
and pay to dance to terrible music with a bunch of strangers
伴着难听的音乐跳舞呢
you'll never talk to after graduation?
应该挺好玩的
It could be hilarious.
我会一些舞步 挺容易的
I mean, I have moves, so that's easy.
-你会舞步 -是啊
- You have moves? - Yeah.
要不要找香农给我们买♥♥票
You think we should ask Shannon to buy us some tickets?
你说真的吗
Seriously?
真的 正好看看香农的表情
Yeah, you know, just to see the look on Shannon's face,
结果显而易见
you know, obviously.
这就是一个大幌子
It's just this big lie.
每个人都在演戏
Everybody acting like these stupid rituals
仿佛这种愚蠢的仪式能带给我们归属感
are gonna make us feel like we belong or whatever.
仿佛我们是正常人
Like we're normal.
我在那些"正常"的家里
I've lived in their "normal" houses
和"正常"的父母住在一起 但没有一个正常人
with their "normal" parents, and nobody's normal.
全都是假的 只是这些白♥痴♥全都看不出来
It's all fake, except none of these idiots see that.
我觉得他们知道这是假的
I think they know it's fake.
他们只是不在乎
They just don't care.
就像你和你♥爸♥爸
It's like you and your dad.
你什么意思
What's that mean?
我和我妈也是这样
It's the same with my mom.
她总是撑不到药检或开庭
She can't stay clean long enough to pass a drug test
就又吸毒了
or make a court date.
她总发誓能管住自己
She swears she has her shit together,
每次都是认真的
and she means it every single time.
我则一直给她机会
And I-I keep giving her chances.
不是因为我在骗自己
That's not 'cause I'm lying to myself.
这就是家人
It's -- It's just family.
我和我爸聊天
Just because I'm talking to my dad now
不意味着我原谅了他
doesn't mean that I'm gonna be cool with him
忘了他的所作所为
and forget everything he did.
你不觉应该有个考试或者文凭
Don't you think there should be, like, a test or a degree
来决定哪些人有资格
or something to decide who gets to go around
生儿育女吗
just plopping human life into the world?
也许吧
Maybe.
但那样就不会有你我了 不是吗
But then you and I wouldn't be here, would we?
那可遭透了
And that would suck.
彼得·沃尔夫
Peter Wolfe.
走吧
Let's go.
*我们将会崛起*
*We will ri-i-i-i-i-i-se*
太糟了
Oh, damn it! Ohh!
别这样 很好听
Come on. It sounds good.
最后一小节太俗了 整个和♥弦♥都不对
No, the last verse is cheesy, and the whole harmony's off.
你唱得太肤浅了 伙计
You're flat, dude.
-我没有 你才... -你有
- I'm not flat. You're just -- Yes, you are.
你才毒舌呢
No, you're being a critical bitch.
好吧 你在嘴硬
Alright, well, you're being defensive.
从我这儿听起来很好听
Sounded pretty amazing from over here,
不管怎么说
for whatever that's worth.
不好意思 我没想吓到你们
Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.
我只是不想打扰你们
I just didn't want to interrupt.
你迷路了吗
Are you lost?
是的
Yeah.
你想去哪里呢
Well, where are you trying to go?
我不确定
I'm not really sure.
只有一条路 在那边
Well, there's only one road, back that way.
你弹的这首歌♥叫什么
What was that song you were playing?
不该被人听到的
Some piece of crap
一首垃圾作品
that nobody's supposed to be listening to yet.
我姐姐写的 所以她觉得这是垃圾
My sister wrote it, so she thinks it's crap.
她是天才 我显然只是个庸才
She's the genius, and I'm just, uh, flat, apparently.
我没注意到
Well, I didn't notice.
你叫什么
What's your name...
迷路男孩
lost boy?
我叫亨特[猎人]
I'm Hunter.
法医面部复合材料
Forensic facial composites
是基于骨骼和法医照片构造的
are based on skeletal remains and morgue photos.
这是在无法通过牙医记录 DNA
They're used when no dental records, DNA,
或者配备的失踪报告时进行使用的
or missing-person report matches.
所以这些面部结果只是大致相似
So the final results are, at best, an approximation...
但是也许已经能让别人在这种网站上
but maybe close enough for somebody to recognize them
认出她们
on a website like this.
无名女尸档案馆
希望他们能找到更多尸体
她们算是走运 是白人 不然没有人会找她们
但是将线索拼凑起来
But combing through these threads
寻找有用信息
searching for useful information
就像在刺林里寻找独角兽
is like looking for a unicorn in a forest of pricks.
她们一般是妓♥女♥ 一般总是妓♥女♥
你有一条新信息
你有一条新信息
我有你需要的信息
什么信息
你怎么认识我的
面条女王 晚上10点
面条女王 晚上10点
面条女王
你有什么
What do you have?
狗屎
Dog shit.
这边 你好
Over here. Hi.
运动鞋
Sneakers.
是啊 我叫莉莉
Uh, yeah. It's -- It's Lily.
不好意思挑了个这么神秘的地方
Sorry for the weird cloak-and-dagger.
我只是不希望有同事看到我们
I just didn't want anyone from work to see us.
这里的素食泰式餐特别好吃 所以
And they make the best vegan pad Thai, so...
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
巴克纳是一个混♥蛋♥
Buckner's a jerk.
而且 我给这些混♥蛋♥干了七年活
And, I mean, I've worked with those guys for seven years,
他们还是不知道我的名字
and they still don't know my name.
他们有什么需要就会大喊"技术人员"
They just yell "Tech" any time they need something.
我不知道 我只是喜欢你说的
I don't know. I guess I just liked what you said
根据她的眼睛看世界
about seeing the world through her eyes.
好吧
Alright.
好了 结果非常令人震惊
Anyway, the, um -- the results are so crazy,
明天可能就会泄露
they'll probably leaked by tomorrow,
所以我只是让你提前知道了
so I'm really just giving you a head start.
什么叫令人震惊
剧集 | 神圣的谎言 | 导航列表