剧集 | 神圣的谎言 | 导航列表
Your doodles of suns and moons and fairies?
给我
Give it to me.
"我们的爱是..."
"Our love is a rollin' --"
你现在是什么基佬诗人了吗
What are you, some sort of a faggot poet now?
你再碰一下 我对天发誓 我会杀了你
You touch this again, I swear to God I'll kill you.
宝贝
Babe?
宝贝
Babe?!
等等 你要带她去哪里
Hey! Wait! Where are you taking her?
不是我要带她去哪里
I'm not taking her anywhere.
是她选择跟我走的
She's chosen to come with me.
我很抱歉 我只是...我不知道怎么和你说
I'm so sorry. I just -- I didn't know what to tell you.
和我说什么 什么
Tell me what? What?
我们要处理掉你给她带来的麻烦
We're gonna take care of the mess that you got her into,
然后我们按照计划 去洛杉矶
and then we're gonna go to LA like we always planned.
走
Let's go.
处理掉 我们不是说好了的吗
Take care of it? I thought we talked about this.
不 是你自己说好了
No, you talked about it.
这太疯狂了 你们能从哪里弄到钱
Oh, this is crazy. Where'd you get the money?
问卢瑟要
From Luther.
我让他给我拍照 换了点钱 走吧
I've been letting him take pictures of me for cash. Let's go.
你让那个变♥态♥给你拍照
You been taking pictures with that frickin' pervert?!
他是个瘆人的老头 但是他人畜无害
He's a creepy old man, but he's harmless.
危险的人是你 我们都见识过了
You're the dangerous one. We've seen it.
原来是因为这个 她就是让你和我对着干
That's what this is. She's turned you against me.
她没有让我和任何人对着干
She hasn't turned me against anybody.
我自己会思考
I can think for myself.
那我们聊聊 就我们俩
Well, then let's talk this through -- without her.
不 不 你说...
No. No, you're talking about --
闭嘴
Shut up!
告诉她
Tell her.
你的生活中不需要有她
You don't have to live your life for her.
你自己说的
You said it yourself --
她毁掉了你的每一段感情
she destroys every relationship you have.
她太依赖你了
She depends on you too much.
告诉她
Tell her!
我只是想保护你
I'm just trying to protect you.
他不了解我们 好吗
He doesn't know us, okay?
听着 看着我
Look. Look at me.
这是我们一直以来想要的
This is all we've ever wanted.
自从我们小时候起 我们就一直说着这件事
Since we were little kids, this is all we've ever talked about,
好吗
okay?
这不是你想要的 你不想要孩子
This is not what you want. You don't want children.
这是她想要的
That's what he wants.
我还没有准备好生下你的孩子 亨特
I'm not ready to have a baby with you, Hunter.
这不是我想要的 不是我现在想要的
That's not what I want, not right now.
我想去洛杉矶
I want to go to LA.
听着 听着 听着
Listen, listen, listen.
我们将会是一家人
We're gonna be a family.
我会是一个很好的爸爸 我保证
I'm gonna make such a good dad, I promise you.
你放开我
You have to let me go.
别这样 亨特
Come on. Hunter.
-听着 我们 -放开我
- Listen, we g-- - Let me go!
赶紧放开她
Let go of her now!
你是从哪里搞来的
Where did you get that?
我第一天就看到他藏在这里的
I saw him stash it there the first day.
我说了 他很危险
I told you he's dangerous.
好了 把枪给我 好吗
Okay. Why don't you give that to me, okay?
你应该听你妹妹的
You should listen to your sister.
你应该从哪里来滚回哪里去
You should go back to whatever hell you came from!
你不会朝他开枪的
You're not gonna shoot him.
是吗 你看我敢不敢
Oh, yeah? Watch me.
看 她疯了
See? She's crazy.
闭嘴
Shut up!
给我 不
Give it to me! No!
给我
Give it!
住手
Stop!
不 不
No. No.
不
No.
救我
Help me.
不 坚持住 求你了
No. Stay with me, please.
对不起
I'm sorry.
宝贝
Baby.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不
No.
不
No!
对不起
I'm so sorry.
《神圣谎言》下集预告
Next time on "Sacred Lies"...
你很清楚这里的路数
You know your way around here pretty well.
是啊 我来这里找过我妹妹
Yeah, it's one of the places I came looking for my sister.
-你怎么能这么对我 -我说了...
- How could you do that to me?! - I told you...
我只想要你
All I ever wanted
为我的名字而自豪
was for you to be proud of your name.
亨特 给我回来
Hunter?! Get back here!
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
我担心你
I was worried about you.
你是谁 你到底是谁
Who are you? Who are you really?
剧集 | 神圣的谎言 | 导航列表