剧集 | 生化危机(2022) | 导航列表
她提到原因了吗
Did she say why?
(毅力酒馆)
-谢谢 查伦 -下一位
Ta, Charon. Next.
喂 去后面排队
Oi, get in the back of the queue.
巴里叫我来的
Barry sent me.
等一下
A minute.
巴里还欠我前一趟的运费
Barry still hasn't paid me for the last transport.
-他人在哪里 -死了
-Where is he? -Dead.
我得前往加莱又不能被保护伞发现
I need to get to Calais without Umbrella knowing.
是的 亲爱的 这间酒吧多半的人也想
Yes, love. You and half the people in this pub.
听说你有门路
I hear you've got a way.
如果我有 一定会安全有保障 但是不便宜
If I did, it'd be safe, secure, and not cheap.
-这样不够 -这已经足够了
It's not enough. It's more than enough.
巴里的朋友费用要加倍
Fee's double for any friend of Barry's.
下一位
Next.
嘿
Hey.
敬世界末日
To the end of the world.
谢了 亲爱的
Ta, love.
阿尔
Al.
你找我
You wanted to see me?
我总是很乐意看到你 这你知道
I always wanna see you. You know that.
你太太还好吗
How's your wife?
黛安娜跟我没事 谢谢你的关心
Diana and I are fine. Thank you so much for asking.
查出黑客身份了吗
You find out who hacked us?
还没有 但是一定查得出来
Not yet, but we'll figure it out.
我们一向都可以
We always do.
有什么事吗 伊芙琳
What do you want, Evelyn?
就像我跟你说的
Like I told you.
乐无忧
Joy.
用改良过的新配方 两个月内上架贩售
New and improved and on shelves in two months.
那是不可能的
That isn't possible.
当然有可能
Sure it is.
你是个天才
You're a genius!
想想看 你能帮助多少人
Think of all the people you could help, huh?
自残者 痉挛患者
Cutters, the spastics.
对了 慢性习惯性自♥慰♥者
Hey! The chronic masturbators?
-我们呢 -时间这么赶 一定会出纰漏
What about us?
On that schedule, we'll make mistakes.
我们上回出现失误 结果害死人
The last time we made mistakes, people died.
几千个人 你也在场
Thousands of people. You were there.
差点就往外传播
And that was barely contained.
要是这回出错
This, if it goes wrong,
会危害到数十亿条人命
you're putting billions at risk.
我不愿意这么做 我要退出
I won't do it. I'm out.
别说什么退出的傻话了
You're not out.
都是因为有我在 你才能加入
I'm the only reason you were ever in.
你以前一周只需要注射一次
You used to inject once a week.
现在变得多频繁 每两天一次
Now how often? Every other day?
每天一次
Every day?
别说了
Stop talking.
我懂 真的
I get it. I do.
你需要她们来供血
You need them. Your cute little blood bags.
而我需要你 所以我们彼此需要
And I need you. So we all need each other.
对吧
Right?
快去工作吧
Now get to work.
好 我们去散散步吧
Okay.
Let's go for a walk.
有没有搞错
Seriously?
(回信:我居住的地方好像…)
(来谈一谈 视频 保护伞真♥相♥网♥管♥理员)
你是谁
Who are you?
-那你又是谁 -不 是你联络我的
- Who are you? - No, no, no, no. You contacted me.
我怎么知道你不是保护伞的人
How do I know you're not with Umbrella?
首先 我他妈的才14岁
Well, for starters, I'm fucking 14.
-我根本不该联络你 -别挂断 等等
- This was a mistake. - No, wait, wait.
你的消息
Your message.
提到有人被咬 那…
That someone was bitten. Was…
是真的吗
Was it real?
不晓得 或许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
你发在网站上的内容是真的吗
What you posted on your site, was that real?
听我说 如果真的发生这种事…
Listen to me. If this is happening--
如果你不露脸 就不用谈了
I'm not gonna talk to you if I can't see your face.
我叫安赫尔卢比奥 我…
My name is Angel Rubio. I…
我曾经在《巴哈邮报》担任调查记者
I was an investigative reporter at The Baja Post.
可是现在不是了
But you're not anymore?
我多年来都在追查 保护伞违反卫生安全法规的事
I've been looking into Umbrella's health and safety violations for years.
懂吗 那里死了人
Okay, people die there.
死掉 怎么死的
"Die"? How?
上周保护伞实验室有个员工大开杀戒
Last week, a worker at the Umbrella lab went on a rampage,
杀了九个人
and he killed nine people.
我问他太太时
And when I talked to his wife,
她说他被实验室的动物咬了
she told me he was bitten by an animal in the lab.
他72小时内就变得很反常 十分暴♥力♥
Within 72 hours, he became erratic, violent.
他出现幻觉跟幻听
He saw things. He heard things.
他现在人在哪里
Where is he now?
死了
Dead.
我想刊出这篇报导时 保护伞害我被开除
But when I tried to publish, well, Umbrella got me fired, hmm?
但人们需要知道真♥相♥
But people need to hear the truth.
如果同样的情况重演了 你就得告诉我
And if this is happening again, you need to tell me.
你看过咬痕了吗
Have you seen the bite?
周围起了红疹吗
Was there a… a red rash around it?
我…
I…
对
Yeah.
洁德威斯克
Jade Wesker!
去上课
Class!
-威斯克 不 等等… -快点
- "Wesker"? No, wait! - Now!
老兄 放慢速度
Dude, slow down. Slow down.
你是怎么了
What's wrong with you?
嘿 别闹了
Hey, stop!
-帕布罗 -嘿 小心点
Pablo! Whoa, whoa, hey, watch it!
-你没事吧 -抱歉
-You okay? -I'm sorry.
天啊 谢谢
Oh, my God. Thank you.
-它挣脱了项圈 -你应该帮它穿胸背带
-He slipped out of his collar. -You should really have him on a harness.
-这是你的狗 -对
-Is this your dog? -Yeah.
帕布罗 过来
Pablo, come here. Come here.
好 你得拿出证据
Okay. I'm gonna need to see some proof.
什么 难不成要验DNA
What? Like a DNA test?
例如照片 存在你手♥机♥里的
Like a picture, on your phone.
我没带手♥机♥出门
I left my phone at home.
它显然不想跟你走
Look, he clearly doesn't want to go with you.
我要带它去收♥容♥所♥ 由他们去查清
I'm gonna take him to the shelter. They'll sort it out.
你不能这么做
You can't do that.
我真的可以
I really can.
搞什么
What the fuck?
对不起
I'm sorry.
-你有什么毛病 -非常抱歉 对不起
- What's wrong with you? - I'm so sorry. I'm sorry.
嘿
Hey. Hey. Okay.
嘿…好了…
Hey, hey, hey. Okay.
我发誓我…
I swear I…
我本来有代币的
I had a token.
一定在某个地方 等等…
It's here somewhere. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
不…
No, no, no.
拜托 在哪里
No. Come on, where is it?
快点
Come on!
听好了…
Listen up! Listen up!
请过来这里
This way, people.
船一停妥立即登船
We board as soon as she docks.
停 你们在保护伞的管辖范围内 从事非法活动
Halt! You are engaged in illegal activities under Umbrella jurisdiction!
切勿抵抗
Do not resist!
(根据卡普空电玩 《生化危机》改编而成)
剧集 | 生化危机(2022) | 导航列表