剧集 | 生化危机(2022) | 导航列表
科学家曾说世界会在2036年毁灭
Scientists said the world would end in 2036.
气候变迁 污染
Climate change, pollution.
海水如沸水般滚烫
The oceans would boil.
空气品质差到无法呼吸
The air, you wouldn't be able to breathe it.
数十亿人会死亡
Billions of people would die.
但他们说错了
But they were wrong.
这个世界老早就灭亡了
The world ended a long time ago.
(伦敦 2036年)
(末日发生后过了14年)
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
-生日快乐 -生日快乐
-Happy birthday! -Happy birthday!
好耶
Yay!
玩得开心吗
-Are you having a good day? -Uh-huh.
爸试着做松饼给我吃
-Dad tried to make me waffles. -Mm.
-“试着” -出了一点差错
- Ooh, "tried"? - Well, there was an incident.
-失火了 -火势不大
-There was a fire. -Small fire.
整个烧起来了
Big fire.
我记得我九岁时 我姐妹跟我…
I remember when I was nine. My sister and I, we, uh…
去了迪士尼乐园
…went to Disneyland.
那是什么
What's that?
那是…
Oh, it's, uh…
曾是充满乐趣的地方
It was a pretty fun place.
我可以去吗
Can I go?
碧雅 去拿你的礼物给妈妈看看吧
Uh, Bea, uh, why don't you go get your present to show Mom, huh?
有礼物耶
Ooh, presents.
-是一本书 -好吧
- It's a book. - Okay.
-我马上回来 -什么样的书
- I'll be right back! - What kind of a book?
莎士比亚的作品
Shakespeare.
-《莎士比亚全集》 -慢着
- The Complete Works. - Wait.
我离开时 她还没看完《时间的皱折》
When I left, she was still working her way through Wrinkle in Time.
已经过了六个月 人事已非
Well, it's been six months. Things change.
-嘿 我的意思不是… -不 没关系
-Oh, hey, I… I didn't mean… -No, it… It's fine.
我知道我离开太久了
I know I've been gone too long.
我很想你们
I miss you guys so much.
洁德…
Jade.
万事小心
Be careful.
(181队)
(421号♥尸群)
(地铁)
快点 来点动静吧
Come on. Show me something.
第167天观察
Day 167 of observation.
2426号♥尸群仍缺乏领导结构
Pack 2426 still shows no sign of leadership structure
或较高阶的大脑功能
or higher brain function.
不会吧
No.
该死
Damn.
六个月
Six months.
蠢死了
Fucking stupid!
(新浣熊市 2022年 末日来临前三个月)
(洁德:好想死)
(比莉:没那么糟吧)
-靠 别闹了 -我真的觉得你们一定会喜欢这里
Shit. Stop. I really think you guys are gonna love it here.
对了 学校有很棒的 科学 技术 工程和数学教育课程
Oh, and the school, they have an amazing STEM program.
他们的团队 拿下去年程序设计节冠军 而且…
Their team won Codefest last year, and…
全天候供应康普茶
they've got kombucha on tap.
小心 老兄
Watch it, man.
再来一球
One more shot.
嘿 你看到公园那群怪胎了吗
Hey, did you see those freaks in the park?
你指的是四处走动的正常人
Oh, you mean the normal people? Like, walking around?
对 我看到了 他们看起来很正常
Yeah, I saw them. They looked fine.
-太正常了 -“太正常了”
-Too fine. -"Too fine"?
这里是南非 黑人却寥寥可数
And we're in South Africa, but there's only, like, five Black people?
这里未免也太奇怪了
This place is fucking weird.
-不过这间房♥子还不错 -是啊
- The house is nice though. - Yeah.
如果我放火把房♥子烧了 我们就可以回家了吗
If I burn it down, can we go home?
阿尔伯特
Albert.
-你到了 -卡萝 很高兴又见面了
- Ah! There you are. - Carol, good to see you again.
洁德跟比莉 很高兴终于见到你们了
Jade, Billie, it's terrific to finally meet you.
-太诡异了 -我也是
-Fucking weird. -You too.
你们一定会喜欢这里的
You're going to absolutely love it here.
等你们安顿下来 再带你们去镇中心走走
Once you've settled, I'll take you for a tour around the town center.
希望你们爱吃杯子蛋糕 这里有五间店 其中两间是全素的
I hope you love cupcakes. We have five shops, and two are vegan.
-好极了 -好极了
-Cool. -Cool.
我知道这里比你们习惯的空间小
I know the place is a little smaller than what you're used to,
但开普敦离这里才一小时路程
but Cape Town's just an hour away.
而且我们去年 获选为世上最佳居住环境
And, you know, last year, we were voted best place to live in the world.
谁选的
By who?
那群运动服装狂热女
Lulu Lemon whores?
靠混合健身打手♥枪♥的家伙
Guys, that jerk off to CrossFit?
伊隆马斯克
Elon Musk?
-我不… -她开玩笑的
-I don't-- -It's… it's a joke.
洁德自以为好笑
Jade thinks she's funny.
走吧
All right. Come on.
-可以不要这样吗 -不行
-Can you just not? -No. No.
所以呢
So,
谨代表保护伞公♥司♥ 欢迎回家
on behalf of the Umbrella Corporation, welcome home.
-也太差劲了吧 -棒极了 好棒的房♥子
-Wow, so lame. -Great, really great.
新浣熊市以前是个老旧的工业城
New Raccoon City used to be an old factory town.
保护伞买♥♥下来时这里已经几乎废弃
When Umbrella bought it, it was almost deserted.
但是神来几笔 努力建设 结果…
But with a little inspiration and a lot of hard work, well…
这里就变得十分特别
it's just special here.
阳光更耀眼 空气更干净
The sun's a little brighter, the air's a little cleaner.
住房♥装设最新的设备
You can have a house with all the latest bells and whistles.
也有许多空间可以奔跑跟玩耍
And plenty of room to run and play.
对
Right.
我大多都在看《疯狂动物城》的 色情同人创作 所以…
I mostly just read Zootopia porn, so…
失陪一下
Oh, excuse me.
他真是个大人物
He's super important.
威斯克
Wesker.
不是的 我一直在找时间工作
No, I… I've been trying to work.
周六通常是我的放纵日 但…
Well, Saturdays are usually my cheat days, but…
谁在乎呢 我们要庆祝 对吧 两位
What the heck? We're celebrating, right, girls?
天啊 蒂华纳 怎么回事
Christ. Tijuana? What happened?
谁想吃块…
Who wants a slice of ca…
不用再装了
You can drop it.
-故意找碴 -我可不是装出来的
The bitch act. Not an act.
你以为我想待在这里吗
Do you think I wanna be here?
你不想吗
Don't you?
你又不介意搬家
I mean, you were fine with moving.
我没得选择
Didn't have a choice.
不然我该怎么做
And what was I supposed to do?
大吼大叫 摔盘子发飙
Yell and scream and break a plate?
-我来做就很有效 -哪有
-I mean, it worked for me. -No, it didn't.
至少我努力过了 你…
At least I tried. You…
偷了那瓶啤酒的女孩呢
What happened to the chick that stole that beer?
那闯进生物教室放走青蛙的女孩
That broke into bio and let the frogs go?
-她差点被退学 -她变得好无趣
-She almost got expelled. -She got fucking boring.
有时跟别人好好相处也不错
You know, sometimes, it's not so bad to just… get along.
跟卡萝相处
With Carol?
试试看吧
Just try.
至少那几个男生很性感
I mean, at least the guys are hot.
-去跟他们打声招呼吧 -不行 我太无趣了
-Let's go say hi. -Can't. I'm too "boring".
-比莉 对不起 好吗 拜托 -不 没关系 我得整理行李
-Billie, I'm sorry. Okay? Come on. -No, it's fine. I need to unpack.
好吧 随便你
Fine. Whatever.
你好
Hey.
-你好 -我刚搬到附近
-Hi. -I just moved in down the street.
-只是想来跟你们打声招呼 -好
-I just wanted to say hi. -Cool.
-我叫洁德 -赛门
-I'm Jade. -Simon.
你好 幸会
Hi, nice to meet you.
天啊
Jesus.
-好巨大的怪物 -去确认营地跟那个女孩
-That's one big old bastard. -Check the camp. The girl.
那里至少有40个原尸
There's gotta be 40 zeros over there.
那群原尸都被烧个精光
They fried those fuckers.
可是启动喷火器一定唤醒了那只怪物
But it going off, must have woke that fucker up.
剧集 | 生化危机(2022) | 导航列表