剧集 | 生化危机(2022) | 导航列表
feel right.
洁德
Jade.
注意你姐妹的状况
Keep an eye on your sister.
你会不会觉得怪怪的
Do you feel like, weird?
很生气
Mad?
我生气是因为 你一直拿讨人厌的问题来烦我
I'm mad that you keep asking me asshole questions.
我好得很
Because I'm good.
经历了这…
And after everything…
经历了这一切 我只想过正常的生活
everything that happened, I just want things to be normal.
好吗
Okay?
比莉
Billie?
比莉
Billie.
洁德 你好
Jade, hey.
你好 我是赛门
Hi, I'm Simon.
我要迟到了
I'm gonna be late.
别动
Stay.
别动
"Stay"?
嘿
Hey.
-嘿 -怎样
-Hey! -What?
什么“怎样” 刚刚是怎么回事
What do you mean "what"? The fuck just happened back there?
爸让我吃了一些安♥眠♥药♥ 我只是…
Dad… Dad just gave me these drugs to sleep and I just… I think I have a hangover.
药效好像还没完全退掉
我也不清楚
Yeah, I don't know.
他很帅
He's cute.
-还可以啦 -他喜欢你
- He's okay. - He likes you.
怎么 我才缺课一天 你就交了男友
So what? Like, I miss one day, and you have a boyfriend now?
-不 他只是在帮我 -帮你什么
- No, he just helped me. - With what?
做作业
Homework.
听着
Look.
有事的话 你一定会告诉我吧
You'd tell me if something was wrong, right?
你该走了
You should go.
别让男友等太久
Your boyfriend's waiting.
你姐妹好像不太喜欢我
I don't think your sister likes me very much.
关你什么事
Why do you care?
她跟你不熟 你们才刚认识
She doesn't know you. You literally just met.
不晓得 只是一种感觉 我看人很准的
I don't know, it's just a vibe. I'm quite good at reading people.
而你觉得我很性感 充满魅力
And you think I'm super-hot. Charming as shit.
我觉得你只会胡说八道
I think you're full of shit.
你发给我的文件才下载了一半
The files you sent me were only half downloaded.
我需要剩下的资料
I need the rest.
-你不是说那是在开玩笑 -是啊
- I thought you said that that was a joke? - It is.
非常好笑
It's super funny.
保护伞有不可告人的勾当
Umbrella does shady shit.
-就像脸书那种等级 但… -所以你拿不到
-Like Facebook shady, but-- -So you can't get them.
-不对 我拿得到 -那就去拿吧
-No, I can. -Then do it.
你还真的一点也不霸道
You know, you're not like, bossy at all.
你明明就很爱
You love it.
是啊
Yeah.
等等
四个人要通过
Four to cross.
你们来对地方了
Well, you've come to the right place.
不晓得你们听说了什么情况 但自从我们团队接管以后
I don't know what you've heard, but since our outfit's taken over,
过隧♥道♥就安全多了
passage is much safer.
上个月只死了三个人
Only three people died last month.
三个
"Three"?
如果想要回头客 当然就得把顾客摆第一
Well, if you want repeat business, you've got to put the customer first.
你们确定要带小孩
You sure you want to take a kid?
缺一不可
-Whole team.
你们自己决定
-It's your call.
好 那就只要完成这笔交易就行了
Right, all that's left then is the dirty business of business.
这只够付一个人的费用
This will get you one.
这样就够了
That'll do.
好 全员上车
All right, everybody in.
建议你们…
My advice.
低着头 安安分分地坐好
Keep your eyes on the floor and your hands and your feet tucked in tight.
我们会快速而安静地带你们过隧♥道♥
And we'll get you through, quick and quiet.
这很安全吧
This is safe, right?
当然
Sure.
快点上车
Come on, come on, let's go, let's go, let's go.
嘿
Hey.
没事的
It's okay. Going up!
好 出发
Okay, let's go.
意大利的皮革
Italian leather.
真高级
Fancy.
拜托 亲爱的 你以为我会错过 你赫赫有名的柠檬鲑鱼吗
Come on, honey. You think I'd miss your world-famous lemon salmon?
我8点前就会回到家
I'll be home by eight.
我保证
Promise.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
听起来你跟太太和好了
Sounds like things are better at home.
我床上功夫了得
I'm a great lay.
去找点乐趣吧
Let's have some fun.
我不骗你们
Now, I'm not gonna lie to you.
蒂华纳事件是一大挫败
Tijuana was a setback.
但乐无忧仍然象征这间公♥司♥的未来
But Joy still represents the future of this company.
创立迄今 绝大部分时候 保护伞都承揽美国政♥府♥的合约
For most of its history, Umbrella's been a contractor for the US government.
但如果公♥司♥要生存 就得往其他方向发展
But if we're gonna survive, we have to look elsewhere.
往外诉诸消费者
Outward, to the people.
所以你们才聘我来掌管公♥司♥
That's why you put me in charge.
可是…
But
就我了解 威斯克博士希望计划暂停
I understand Dr. Wesker wants to suspend this project.
你听到的消息是错的
Oh, you heard wrong.
对吧 阿尔
Right, Al?
如果开对剂量…
Prescribed in the correct dosage,
乐无忧可能会有神奇的药效
Joy can be a miracle pill.
这是降低焦虑 与提高专注度的抗忧郁药物
An antidepressant that lowers anxiety, increases focus.
但这种药含有T病毒的衍生物
But the drug contains a derivative of the T-virus.
这是我们原本为美军研发的病原体
A pathogen we originally developed for the American military.
那个计划…
That project was, um…
非常不幸
ill-fated.
虽然我们以为我们解决了问题…
And while we thought we'd solved the problem,
注射较高的剂量后
in larger doses, the viral load not only activates the T-virus,
这种病毒量不仅会活化T病毒
也具有可传染性
it becomes transmissible.
通常是通过啃咬
Usually through a bite.
那就叮咛人们不要互咬就好了
So we just tell people not to bite each other.
事情…
It's, um…
没那么简单
not that easy.
这是乐无忧服用过量的结果
This is what happens when you overdose on Joy.
受试对象会脱水
The subject becomes desiccated.
发狂
Violent.
在老鼠身上 几个小时就会出现转变
For rats, it takes a few hours.
在人类身上…
For a human…
则是三天
three days.
但结果都一样
But the end is always the same.
T病毒会创造出怪物
The T-virus makes monsters.
虽然乐无忧这种药物 或许可以带来数十亿获利
Joy, could be a billion-dollar drug,
但必须等到稳定下来才能推出
but we need to delay the launch until we can stabilize it.
-我觉得这不成问题 -等等 你…
Well, I don't see this as a problem.
你的意思是那不算是什么大问题
Wait, did you… Did you say you don't see that as a problem?
这是个机会
It's an opportunity.
对 我们的确 得重新思考乐无忧的配方
Yes. We need to rethink Joy.
那给了我们改良的机会
That gives us a chance to make it better.
听着 在试验时
See, in our trials,
我们发现只要稍微改变病毒
we found that slightly tweaking the virus
就会有意想不到的结果
does something unexpected.
这么说吧 这个受试对象 施打了增强版的乐无忧
This subject was given, let's call it, a souped-up version of Joy.
这就是可以赚进数十亿元的点子
So this is our billion-dollar idea?
-用在狗身上 -不对
- Dogs? - No.
我们的团队预期人体试验 也会有类似的效果
Our team anticipates a similar response in human trials.
这代表除了让人“心情愉悦” 还有其他的功效
Which means, it goes beyond the "feel good."
新版乐无忧只要通过一连串的刺♥激♥物
The new Joy would allow us to influence attention, behavior,
就可以让我们影响注意力跟行为
all through a series of triggers.
剧集 | 生化危机(2022) | 导航列表