剧集 | 生化危机(2022) | 导航列表
现在就说
Now.
我不是你们的爸爸
I'm not your dad.
我是你们的叔叔
I'm your uncle.
伯特
Bert.
等等 他没提过我
Wait, he, he… he never mentioned me?
所以你是什么
So you're like, what?
他的双胞兄弟
His twin?
算是吧 我们是克隆人
Sort of. We're clones.
克隆人
"Clones"?
原本还有第三个 名叫艾比 可他被原版的阿尔伯特威斯克杀死了
There was a third one of us, Alby, but he was killed by the original Albert Wesker.
-我们的创造者 -创造者
Our creator. "Creator."
我们隶属他组织的研发团队 我们的角色是要辅助他
We were part of, like, a research and development team he put together to help him.
他死在火山里
He died in a volcano.
不过没关系 他不是什么好人
It's okay, though. He wasn't very nice.
他也不太喜欢我
Didn't like me much.
但是你们放心 我跟你们爸爸和他不同
But don't worry. Me and your dad, we're nothing like him.
我是说 我们的基因跟他一模一样
I mean, genetically, were exactly like him.
但其他方面则是天差地远
But everything else, totally different.
他很残忍♥ 喜欢伤害别人
I mean, he was a monster. He liked hurting people.
不过我想每个人心里 都有各式各样的感觉 对吧
But I think we've all got these feelings inside us, right?
快乐的感觉 悲伤的感觉 还有…
Happy feelings, sad feelings, and…
有时很想…
…feelings like sometimes
狠狠揍人的感觉
you just want to punch someone in the face so hard.
总之我想每个人都可以选择
Well, anyways, I think we all have a choice.
我们可以选择自己的本质 与想成为的模样
We can choose who we are. Who we wanna be.
而我选择面包棒
And I choose… breadsticks.
离我们远一点
Stay the fuck away from us.
什么
What?
要是你敢靠近我们 我们会尖叫
If you don't, we'll scream.
可是我…
But… But I…
-洁德 怎么回事 -我不知道
-Jade, what? -I don't know.
-保护伞的人 -该死
-Umbrella. -Oh, shit.
走后门
In the back.
好 快走 快点
Okay. Come on. Go. Come on.
-你们两个快躲到我后面 -天啊
-Girls! Get behind me! -Oh, my God.
伯特
Bert?
该死
Shit.
-快走 -快
Go, go, go, go, go, go. Come on.
嘿
Hey!
别担心 一切都没事
Don't worry. Everything's A-okay.
好吧
Okay.
放马过来吧
Come to papa.
玩耍的时间结束了 伯特
Playtime's over, Bert.
我不喜欢你
I don't like you!
你对我很坏
You're not nice to me!
-放开我 -嘿 别碰我们
-Let me go! -Hey! Don't touch us!
放开她们
Let them go.
没事的 我是你们爸爸的同事
It's all right. I work with your dad.
-那个人不是他 -别担心 一切都不会有事的
That wasn't him. Don't worry! Everything's gonna be fine.
我们知道
We know.
他在哪里
Where is he?
正在等你们 跟我走
Waiting for you. Just come with me.
不要
No.
你们不能拒绝
This isn't really a "no" situation.
(紧急出口)
好 一把我交给他们 就赶快回船上
Okay. As soon as you hand me over, get back to the ship
启动引擎
and spin up the engines.
-并且按下那个该死的按钮 懂吗 -洁德
And press that fucking button, okay? Jade.
不行 你们不能带走她
Oh, no, no. You are not taking her anywhere!
听着 我知道你觉得…
Look. I know you feel like--
艾俊
Arjun.
没关系
It's okay.
我爱你
I love you.
但我还是得去
But I've got to do this.
慢着 洁德
Wait, Jade. Jade!
洁德
Jade.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
那是赛门的妈妈
That's Simon's mom.
还有比莉 你一定吓坏了
And, Billie, you must be terrified.
那个可怕的家伙
That horrible man.
他说他是克隆人
He said he was a clone.
-是真的吗 -如果是…
-Is that true? -Because if it is…
就太离谱了
that's fucking insane.
是啊 但我们专门研发 离谱的东西 所以…
Yeah. Well, fucking insane is kind of what we do, so…
听着…
Look.
我知道你们有诸多疑问
I know you girls have questions.
你们心里目前的恐惧跟疑惑 我也曾感受过
That wave of fear and confusion you're feeling right now, I've felt that.
我完全不了解我爸爸
Never really knew my father.
他聪明绝顶 却绝口不提私事
He… he was a very brilliant, very private man.
为了保护我 他有很多事都瞒着我
To protect me, I was kept in the dark about things.
他觉得这些事我都无法承受
Things he thought I couldn't handle.
但…
But…
我们女生
us girls, we're tougher and smarter than people give us credit for.
比一般人认为的更坚强 也更聪明
不是吗
Aren't we?
我们去找你们的爸爸吧
Now, let's go see your dad.
阿尔 有人来找你了
Al, you've got company.
爸
Dad…
怎么回事 你把他怎么了
What's wrong? What did you do to him?
-嘿 -放开
-Hey, hey! -Get off! Hey
-放开我 -别碰她
-Get off! -Don't touch her!
-喂 住手 -喂 别碰她
-Hey, stop! Stop! -Hey, don't touch her!
拜托快住手
Stop, please!
不
No!
我也希望不用这么粗暴 两位
I wish there was a more elegant way to do this, too, girls.
你的药来了 阿尔伯特
Take your medicine, Albert.
怎么回事
What's happening?
你要告诉她们 还是由我来说
Do you want to tell them or should I?
好吧 我来吧
Okay, I'll do it.
你们的爸爸快死了
Your father's dying.
就像伯特跟你们说的 他是克隆人 这…
Like good ol' Bert told you, he's a clone, which… Weird, sure.
当然 是很奇怪
But really, it's a very simple process involving a little DNA,
不过这个过程其实很简单 只需要用点DNA
几个空的细胞 跟一个很倒霉的女人
a few empty cells, and a very unfortunate woman.
但身为克隆人 不是你们爸爸唯一的问题
But being a clone isn't your father's problem.
快速老化才是问题所在
The rapid aging is.
是这样的 威斯克…
See, Wesker,
原版的威斯克没什么耐性
OG Wesker was an impatient man.
他为自己克隆出一群天才
He's cloned himself a little army of geniuses,
他不想等他们长大
and he wasn't gonna wait for them to grow up.
所以借助科学的力量
So, with our good friend science,
你们爸爸在不到六个月之内
your father went from born to 20 years old
就从刚出生长到20岁
in less than six months.
但是以那种方式 让细胞加速生长会带来…
But accelerating the cells that way leads to…
问题
problems.
癌症 粒线体爆♥炸♥…
Cancer, mitochondrial explosion,
各种可怕的后遗症
all sorts of nasty things.
你们的爸爸生病了 所以他发明了一种解药
Your father's sick. So he invented a cure.
就是你们
You.
什么
What?
他把你们的血液设计成能救他的药方
He engineered your blood to fix his problem,
就像我说的 他是个天才
which, like I said, he's a genius.
才不是这样
That's not true.
不是吗
Isn't it?
我…
I…
我没有…
I, I didn't…
我可以解释
I, I can explain.
那…
That's…
那就是你帮我们抽血的原因
That's why you were taking our blood.
-比莉 拜托 -别说了 不要再说了
-Billie, please. -Stop. Just stop!
我不知道你到底是什么怪物
I don't know what you are.
但你字字句句都是谎言
剧集 | 生化危机(2022) | 导航列表