剧集 | 生化危机(2022) | 导航列表
-快接电♥话♥ 洁德 -不要留言给我
- Pick up, Jade. - Don't leave a message.
(新通知 一段新存档视频)
(一则最近动静)
(一段新视频)
(前门 凌晨0点39分)
嘿 她有事找你
Yo, she's looking for you.
不行
-No.
不 谁都不能拒绝她
-Yeah. She said no to no.
-已经过了午夜 -这不是请求
-It's after midnight. -It's not a request.
(乐无忧儿童版 )
-这些东西是什么 -商品
-What's all this? -Merch.
她很喜欢卖♥♥周边商品
She loves her merch.
那你为什么要去
So why did you go?
只是去参加派对 妈
It was just a party, Mom.
而你知道可以利用你妈妈
And you knew you could take advantage of your mother.
拜托 你还不是每次都很任性
Please, you always just do what you want.
你被禁足了
You're grounded.
-随便啦 -嘿…
-Whatever. -Hey…
(通话失败)
你迟到了
You're late.
-伊芙琳 怎么回事 -你认识他吗
-Evelyn, what's going on? -Do you know this man?
-我为什么会认识 -因为我们的事他都知道
- Why would I? - Because he knows about us.
-蒂华纳的事 -你明明说蒂华纳的事不会构成问题
-Tijuana. -You said Tijuana wouldn't be an issue.
而我是个勇于认错的人
And I can admit it when I'm wrong.
他叫安赫尔埃尔南卢比奥
His name is Angel Hernan Rubio,
多年来让我们非常困扰
and he's been a pain in our ass for years.
他原本在《巴哈邮报》任职
He worked for the Baja Post
后来听说我们的墨西哥厂房♥出了事
until he heard something happened
就决定把事件公诸于世
at our Mexican facility and decided to go public.
-何不直接收买♥♥他 -我们试过了
- Why didn't you just buy him? - Oh, we tried.
他坚决不肯收贿 好个不向强权低头的人
Not for sale, he's a very stand-up guy.
我们只好收买♥♥其他人 让他的文章无法见报
So we bought everyone else, and kept him under wraps.
只有对阴谋论深信不疑的怪胎 或讨论区新手才会相信他…
The only people who believed him were conspiracy freaks
也可能两者皆是
and 4chan virgins, or both.
通常他们两者皆是
Usually, it's both.
卢比奥先生不知怎么地 得知我们将乐无忧移到南非了
Somehow, Mr. Rubio knows we moved Joy to South Africa.
而且他也知道我们遇上了问题
And somehow, he knows we've had a problem.
什么样的问题
What kind of problem?
跟狗有关的那种
The "dog" kind.
我想知道他掌握了什么情报 也想知道他跟谁联络
I wanna know what he knows, and I wanna know who he's talking to.
-所以你把他打得半死 -不是
-That's why you beat the shit out of him? -No.
把他打得半死的是罗斯
That's why Roth beat the shit out of him.
虽然我欣赏他的苦劳 却问不出个所以然
And as much as I appreciate the goon work, it hasn't gotten us much.
所以你该拿出过去的狠劲了
So it's time for old Albert to come out and play.
(比莉:回到家了 你在哪里 )
她们还没睡
The girls still up?
(后门 实时画面)
(客厅 凌晨1点04分)
-我得走了 -那你最好赶快动手
- I have to go. - Then you better work fast.
伊芙琳 我是说真的 我现在就得走了
Evelyn, I mean it. I have to go right now.
我知道你是谁
I know you.
你应该死了才对
You're supposed to be dead.
我…
I…
我…
I…
我认识你的女儿们
I know your daughters.
这才对嘛
There he is!
不要
No.
不要 拜托 求你不要
No, please. Please, no! Please, no! No!
我在调查原本的浣熊市 可是没找到它被核弹炸毁的信息
I've been looking up OG Raccoon City and nothing says it got nuked.
因为那个家伙骗人
Because that guy was lying.
我也完全没事
'Cause I'm fine.
开心一点嘛 一下也好
And let's just be happy for like a second.
好吗
Okay?
我很开心
I'm happy.
很好 我去拿冰淇淋
Good. I'm getting ice cream.
爸从没提起过她们
Dad never talks about them.
我们的妈妈
The moms.
就是卵子捐赠者 冒险二人组 我们的代理孕母
You know, the donors, Rick and Morty, our surrogate.
那是封闭式代♥孕♥跟捐卵
It was a closed surrogacy, closed donations.
爸从没提过他的家人
Dad never talks about his family.
兄弟 姐妹 父母
Brothers? Sisters? Parents?
他是在哪里出生的
Where was he even born?
嘿 好了
Hey, stop.
那个家伙疯了
That guy was insane.
好吗
Okay?
怎样
What?
我们去保护伞时 我在爸的电脑找到一个文件…
When we went to Umbrella, I found a file on Dad's computer…
跟蒂华纳有关
about Tijuana.
上面写了什么
What did it say?
什么也没写 那是一段视频
It didn't. It was a video.
看起来…
It looked like…
有人死了
people died.
你怎么没跟我说
- Why didn't you tell me?
我只是…我不晓得
- I just… I, I don't know.
一切都很乱 而你…
Everything was fucked, and you were--
那不代表他说的是事实
That doesn't mean he's telling the truth.
我知道 只是…
I know that, but… Okay.
好 他说我们没有出生证明 对吧
He said we didn't have birth certificates, right?
那…
-So…
-就来找我们的出生证明吧 -洁德
let's find our birth certificates. -Jade.
你…
Just,
拜托这次就先支持我吧
please be with me on this.
好吗
Okay?
等我们找到了 你就愿意放轻松 然后吃冰淇淋吗
And when we find them, you'll chill and eat ice cream?
我会吃掉所有的冰淇淋
I will eat all of the ice cream.
-一言为定 -太好了
Deal. Yes.
有什么发现吗
See anything?
夏洛克福尔摩斯
"Sherlock Holmes.
阿嘉莎克莉丝蒂
Agatha Christie.
《达芬奇密♥码♥》
The Da Vinci Code."
天啊
Oh, my God.
怎么了
What?
“《中年之恋:熟龄恋爱》”
"Dating Past Your Prime. A Guide for Mature Lovers."
(《中年之恋:熟龄恋爱》)
-该死 -怎么了
- Oh, shit. - What?
我找到狗哨 而且是射击时在用的
I found a dog whistle, and this is for a gun?
可是爸明明很讨厌枪
But Dad hates guns.
等等
Wait.
-洁德 -这是什么
- Jade. - What's this?
快走吧
Come on.
(阿尔伯特威斯克 请输入密♥码♥)
他用了别的密♥码♥
He's using a different password.
好喔
Cool.
可以了吗
Are we done?
这太愚蠢了
This is so stupid.
你要怎么跟赛…
What are you even going to tell Si…
-洁德 你好 没事吧 -我…
-Jade. Hi, are you all right? -I'm…
怎么了吗
Why?
有个老头闯进派对 后来保护伞的安保人员也出现了
Some old guy crashed the party, and then Umbrella security rolled in.
-非常疯狂 -超级疯
-It was crazy. -So crazy.
嘿 你可以过来一趟吗
Hey, can you come over?
洁德 现在都凌晨1点了
Jade, it's, like, one o'clock in the morning.
而且我妈很不高兴
And my mother, she's super pissed.
我那么晚回家 她差点发狂
She nearly murdered me for walking in so late.
她一定不会让我出门的
I, I doubt she'll let me leave.
-那就爬窗吧 -对我有什么好处
- So go through the window. - Well, what's in it for me?
真恶心
Gross.
你好 比莉
Hi, Billie.
-我得黑进我爸的笔记本电脑 -为什么
-I need to hack my dad's laptop. -Why?
你对第一座浣熊市了解多少
What do you know about the first Raccoon City?
那里发生爆♥炸♥ 是瓦斯漏气之类的
Um, it, it… it blew up. It was some sort of gas leak.
好 你协助我联络上的那个博客主
Yeah, well, the blog guy, the one you helped me talk to,
他说是被核弹毁灭的
he said it got nuked.
-少来 -他说我爸当时在场
- Fuck off. - And he said my dad was there.
老兄 听起来太荒谬了
剧集 | 生化危机(2022) | 导航列表