剧集 | 生化危机(2022) | 导航列表
Why?
只要访谈后发到网上
I interviewed him, I, I, I put it online.
我就能证明保护伞有不可告人的秘密 因为若我不这么做…
I prove what Umbrella's doing because if I don't…
你们知道第一座浣熊市怎么了吗
Do you know what happened to the first Raccoon City?
-瓦斯漏气或发生大火之类的 -不
There was some kind of gas leak, a big fire or something.
不对 是被核弹炸毁了
No, no, no, it was destroyed by a nuclear blast.
那…
That…
-不对 -是真的
- No. - Yeah.
病毒
The virus?
传出去了
It got out.
感染了几百…
It infected hundreds.
几千人
Thousands.
人数多到美国政♥府♥跟保护伞决定
So many that the US government and Umbrella decided
放把火全烧了 掩盖真♥相♥
to burn it all down and cover it all up.
现在 如果历史重演…
And now, if this is happening again…
会死很多人
so many people will die.
但我公布真♥相♥前得先掌握证据
But before I can even go public, I need proof.
那就是我的来意
And that's why I'm here.
我得跟被害人谈谈
I need to talk to the victim.
-我也需要跟阿尔伯特威斯克谈谈 -为什么
And I need to talk to Albert Wesker. Why?
因为他当时在场
Because he was there.
因为他应该死了才对
Because he's supposed to be dead.
阿尔伯特威斯克2009年就死了
Albert Wesker died in 2009.
-你真的疯了 -我句句属实
- You're fucking crazy. - It's the truth.
我调查过他
I've done my research on him.
还有你们
And on you.
你们知道没有记录显示你们存在吗
Do you know there's no record you exist?
没有出生证明 没有社保号♥码 什么都没有
No birth certificate, no social security number, nothing.
-少胡说 -你们根本不知道这件阴谋有多庞大
-Shut up. -You have no idea how deep this goes.
这些人跟这件事 只为我的家人带来痛苦 我的…
These, these people, this story has brought nothing but suffering to my family. My…
我的父亲几乎无法♥正♥视我 他觉得我疯了
My father can barely look at me and thinks I'm insane.
数千人…
Thousands,
数百万人…
millions,
数十亿人都有生命危险
billions of lives are at stake.
我得知道谁受了感染 好吗
I need to know who is infected. Okay?
-告诉我 -放开我
Tell me. Tell me. - Tell me. Tell me. - Get off.
我…
I…
快走
Go.
站住
Right here.
站住 混♥蛋♥
Right here, asshole.
手举起来
Hands up.
快上车 动作快
Get in the car. Let's go.
我知道 转过去
I know. Turn around.
走吧
Let's go.
走吧
嘿
Hey.
你们原本用铁链拴住的那个原尸
That zero that you had chained up,
能控制它们 脖子上有怪东西的那个
the one controlling them with that fucked-up thing on her neck.
-它是什么怪物 -我们在森林里发现它的
What is she?
它是什么怪物
-We found her in the forest. -What is she?
女王
Leur reine.
它们的女王
Their queen.
该死
Fuck.
(菜单 拨♥打♥电♥话♥)
喂
Hello?
碧雅
Bea?
你好 妈
Hi, Mom.
-我… -你没事吧
I… Are you okay?
嘿 碧雅
Hey, Bea.
你知道我爱…
You know I lo--
(电量不足)
妈
Mom?
妈
Mom?
还听得到吗
Are you still there?
碧雅 我希望你知道
Bea, I want you to know that everything I did…
我所做的一切…
所有的一切…
everything…
都是为了你
it was for you.
但我以你为荣
But I am so proud of you.
我们…
It's you and me…
永远相依为命
always.
管他的
Fuck it.
天啊
Oh, god.
好
Okay.
你好啊
Hey.
你还活着
You're alive.
好极了 隧♥道♥堵住了
Good for you. The, uh, tunnels are blocked.
得去屋顶
We need to get to the roof.
我没兴趣了解那个东西
I don't even want to know.
我要跟警方谈
I want the police.
南非的警方 不是被你收买♥♥的那些警♥察♥
The South African police, not the ones you own.
我们知道你是谁 卢比奥先生
We know who you are, Mr. Rubio.
我拜读过你的…
I've read your…
博客
blog.
你很注意我们的一举一动
You're kind of obsessed with us.
蒂华纳的苏珊娜法兰科怎么了
What happened to Susanna Franco in Tijuana?
我跟她谈完她先生的遭遇后 她就…
After I interviewed her about her husband, she…
她就消失无踪了
She disappeared.
真要我猜的话 她…
If I had to guess, she…
拿了她先生的保险给付
…took the payout from her husband's insurance,
搬去风景优美的地方了吧
and moved somewhere beautiful.
离你远远的
Far away from you.
你想要这样吗 放下一切纷扰
Is that what you want? To drop all this?
我想知道真♥相♥
I want the truth.
真♥相♥
"The truth."
什么才叫真♥相♥
What does that even mean?
你转移了乐无忧的生产线
You moved Joy, hmm?
现在来到这里了
It's here now.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
跟我得知出了问题的方式相同
Oh, the same way I know something's gone wrong.
有吗
Has it?
你其中一只实验动物跑掉了
One of your test animals got out.
历史重演
Again.
我是说 你们的安全系统 真的需要改善 对吧
You really need to work on that, huh?
还不仅如此
And there's more.
还有什么样的问题
What kind of "more"?
很棘手的那种
Oh, the bad kind.
我可以协助你摆平
I can help you fix it.
只要你放了我
If you let me go.
我在发抖
I'm shaking.
不太对劲
Something's wrong.
快点 女儿 你们在哪里
Come on, girls. Where are you?
等等 这条路通往屋顶吗
Wait. Will this get us to the roof?
只有一个办法能够确认
Only one way to find out.
你看我的手
Look at my hands.
开始了
It's happening.
赶快拉我上去
Fucking… pull me up.
开始了
It's happening.
开始了
It's happening.
那个袋子不要了 洁德
Drop the bag, Jade.
开始了
It's happening.
洁德
Jade!
洁德
Jade!
-洁德 开始了 -不是这样的
-Jade, it's happening. -No, it's not. No, it's not.
该死
Oh, fuck.
比莉
Billie. Billie.
计时器五分钟前就响了
The timer went off five minutes ago.
你觉得怎么样
How do you feel?
好极了
Fine.
天啊
Oh, my god.
我就知道 他果然在骗人
I knew it. I knew he was a fucking liar.
其他的事呢
But what about the other stuff?
我是说 爸的事
剧集 | 生化危机(2022) | 导航列表