剧集 | 生化危机(2022) | 导航列表
我们拦截到信♥号♥♥ 大学派出团队 在西边不到1.6公里处寻找你的踪影
We intercepted a signal. There's a University team looking for you less than a mile to the west.
你也可以离开
You could leave too.
只因为我身上没有枷锁 不代表我是自♥由♥之身
Just because I'm not chained up doesn't mean I'm free.
你只需要做一件事
There's just one thing I need you to do.
朝我脸上挥拳
Punch me in the face.
-什么 -还有…
-What? -Oh, and…
我们帮你抽血时 他们植入了追踪器
They put a tracker in when we took your blood.
我一直都是你的姐妹
I never stopped being your sister.
(威斯克)
-洁德 -吉登
- Jade. - Gideon.
我们一直在寻找你的下落
We've been looking for you.
安莉塔
Amrita.
-我好想你 -我也想你 亲爱的
-I missed you. -Same, love.
喂 我们得赶快离开
Oy, we need to move.
我们会的 很快就出发
And we will move. Very quickly.
舌头伸出来
Tongue.
认识了新的好朋友
Find a new best friend?
这是个样本
It's a specimen.
安莉塔 我想这就是我们要找的答案
Amrita, I think this is what we've been looking for.
来 快走吧
Come on. Let's go.
拿去实验室 要保密 快去
- Take it to the lab. Tell no one. - Go.
你好吗
What's up?
你好
My love.
嘿
Hey.
-怎么没人来迎接我 -都在我后面
-Where's my welcome home committee, huh? -Oh, right behind me.
妈咪
Mommy!
碧雅
Bea.
妈
Mom.
你还好吗 你在电♥话♥上听起来很害怕
Are you okay? On the phone, you sounded scared.
我知道 可是我现在好多了 好吗
I know. I know. But I'm better now. Yeah?
-我不是在做梦吧 -我才怕我是在做梦吧
- Are you real? - Are you real?
你没事吧 大家都没事吧
Are you okay? Is everyone okay?
对 我们没事
Yeah, we're good.
妈 我要在才艺表演上弹钢琴
Mom. I'm playing piano in the talent show.
钢琴 你不是要跳芭蕾吗
"Piano"? What happened to ballet?
她其实弹得很好 你一定会喜欢的
It's actually pretty impressive. You're gonna love it.
对 我肯定会的
Yeah, I'm sure I will.
爸 我先走了
Dad, I have to go.
吃晚餐时见
See you at dinner.
要排练
Rehearsal.
对
Right.
-怎么了 -怎么了
- What? - What?
我离开六个月 她的反应怎么这么冷淡
I've been gone for six months, and that's it?
难不成你希望她开始啜泣
You wanted her to break down sobbing?
-开始狂扯衣服 -不是的
- Rend her clothes? - No.
好吧 对 稍微扯一下 破了一点点也好
Tsk. All right, fine. Yeah, just a little rending, maybe a tear.
我很想你
I missed you.
你最好没骗我
Yeah, you better.
我好几个月来都在幻想这一刻
I have been fantasizing about this for months.
真是…
Well, that's very…
让人深感荣幸
- I'm so… - …flattering.
好 赶快告诉我这段期间发生的事
All right. Tell me what I've been missing.
一切都很顺利
Uh…It's been smooth.
收成破纪录 也有不少宝宝出生
We've had a record crop. There's been a baby boom.
对了 特伦斯的团队从伊斯坦布尔 带了半个图书馆的资料回来
And, oh, Terrence's group brought back about half a library from Istanbul.
我们那个老成的女儿呢
And what about our 10-going-on-35-year-old daughter?
碧雅有了非凡的进步
Uh, well, Bea's progress has been… It's exceptional.
我想她可能是天才
I think she might be a bit of a genius.
她在数学领域表现优异 天生也擅长科学跟运动
She does well in mathematics. She's a natural at science and sports.
不过她最近疯狂迷上的…
But, you know, recently, the one thing she can't get enough of…
就是文学
is literature.
对 她开始弹钢琴了
Yeah. She's playing the piano now.
-某人一定很高兴 -是啊
-Somebody must be thrilled. -Yeah.
只是要注意
You know, just be careful.
我爸爸是那种想把孩子 培养得跟自己一模一样的父母
My father was one of those parents who tried to raise their kids to be just like them.
结果两个女儿只有一个像他
And, uh, he only went one for two.
你确定
You sure about that?
别自欺欺人了 你现在一定很想去实验室吧
I mean, come on. Tell me you don't want to be in the lab right now.
我跟我爸不一样
I'm not like my father.
-洁德 我的意思不是… -不 我…
- Jade, I wasn't-- - No, I…
我爸爸的所作所为都是为了私利
When my father did what he did, he only cared about himself.
我在外头待了六个月 我…
When I was out in the field, for six months, I…
我却一无所获
I had nothing to show for it.
我告诉自己
So I told myself, stay, finish the job, so you don't have to leave again.
要留下来完成任务 这样我以后就不必离开了
是啊
Yeah.
-然后我发现了那个原尸 -那颗头
-And then I found this zero. -Oh, the head?
你不会相信的 我当时就知道我不能逃走
You would not believe. I knew I couldn't just run away.
我知道我非得回去抓它不可
I knew I had to go back and get it.
不然我的努力就白费了
Otherwise, it all would have been for nothing.
我那么做不是为了自己 完全都是为了她
And I didn't do that for me. I did that for her.
你跑回去
You… went back?
什么叫你“非得回去抓它不可”
What do you mean, "I had to go back"?
在碉堡
At the bunker.
兄弟会的碉堡 里头一堆怪物的那个
What, the Brotherhood bunker? The one full of monsters?
你不懂 它…
You don't get it. It… This zero could control other zeros.
这个原尸可以控制其他同类 好吗
可以命令它们
Okay. It could make them do things.
如果能确定其方式 你知道那代表什么吗
If I could figure out how, do you understand what that means?
我们谈过了 对吧
We… we talked about this, right?
不要再冒不必要的风险 不要拿自己的性命冒险
No more unnecessary risks. No more Kamikaze Jade.
-不 不是那样 好吗 我别无选择 -不 你有选择
-No. It wasn't like that, okay? I had to. -No, you didn't.
-我没有 -你有
-No, I did. -No, you didn't.
如果你觉得这都是为了碧雅 你就是在自欺欺人
And if you think you did that for Bea, you're lying to yourself.
我当然都是为了碧雅 不然还有什么…
Of course, I did that for Bea. Why else…
-好吧 要是她失去你怎么办 -她没有
-Okay. What if she lost you? -She didn't.
-这次没有 -不要拿这种事来跟我吵
- This time. - Don't do this.
-我才是她的家长 我是她的妈妈 -那我算什么
-I'm the parent here. Me, her mother. -And I'm what, huh?
保姆
The babysitter?
只因为我不是她的生父 不代表…
Look, just because I'm not her biological father, doesn't mean--
别讲了
Just… just stop.
(出口)
所以…
So…
结果如何
How did it go?
京子女士问我要不要在那边吃晚餐
Ms. Kyoko asked if I wanted to have dinner there.
周四 跟平常一样
Thursday, like usual?
这个嘛
Well,
这周先不要吧 因为妈妈回来了
maybe take this week off, huh? On account of mom being back.
她会去工作 不会在意的
She'll be working. She won't care.
嘿 记得我们看过 《仲夏夜之梦》吗
Hey, remember when we read A Midsummer Night's Dream?
莎士比亚写道
And Shakespeare wrote that,
“艺术以赋予生命形体为目标”
"The object of art is to give life a shape."
-对 -是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
好 你妈妈的工作是种艺术 赋予了她的生命形体
Well, your mother's work is her art, and it gives shape to her life.
要是不工作 她会失去方向
And she'd be lost without it.
所以她才常常缺席
Is that why she's always gone?
妈妈年轻时 她爸爸想改正这个世界的缺点
When Mom was young, her daddy tried to fix the world.
可是却反倒让世界变得更糟糕
But, instead, he made it much, much worse.
你妈妈这辈子 都很努力要弥补这个过错
And your mother, she's spent her whole life trying to make up for that.
为了他
For him.
太不公平了 又不是她的错
That's not fair. She didn't do anything.
对 没错
No, she didn't.
但这是她第二重要的特质
But it's the second most important thing to know about her.
最重要的是什么
What's first?
她在这世上最爱的人是你
She loves you more than anything.
-嘿 两位伙伴 -你好 妈
- Hey, team. - Hey, Mom.
-你们不吃点东西 -我们在等你
-You're not eating? -We're waiting for you.
很好
Good.
因为我要把你们的份全吃掉
Because I'm going to have all your portions.
你们觉得怎么样
What do you think about that, huh?
所有的美食都来一份吧
We're gonna get all the hot stuff.
她今晚很快就睡着了
She went down fast tonight.
剧集 | 生化危机(2022) | 导航列表