剧集 | 生化危机(2022) | 导航列表
Dude, it sounds mental.
这可是保护伞 你觉得他们不会使用核弹
This is Umbrella like they wouldn't nuke people?
才不会
I mean, no.
不晓得
I don't know.
但你想知道真♥相♥ 也想帮助我
But you wanna know and you wanna help me.
嗨 我还在这里
Hi. I'm still here.
也还在干呕
I'm still gagging.
-他不会帮我们的 -等一下 先等等
- Look, he's not going to help us. - Wait. Just wait.
好吧 但你欠我人情
Okay, fine, but you owe me.
向来如此
Always.
好吧
All right.
该死
Damn.
我从没在保护伞的网络 看过这么严密的安保措施
I've never seen security like this in Umbrella's networks.
等我一下
Hold, please.
好 可以启动笔记本电脑了
All right, you can fire up the laptop.
-你♥爸♥呢 -在工作
- So where's your dad now? - Work.
-对 我妈也在加班 -你不是说她在家
- Yeah, my mom's working late too. - I thought you said she was home.
不是 那是另一个妈妈 我有两个妈妈
Uh, no, other mom. Two moms.
所以我在女人之间才能如鱼得水
That's why I'm so smooth with the ladies.
好 进去了
All right, I'm in.
他成功了
He's got it.
他的文件没有任何 跟原本浣熊市有关的资料
Nothing about the original Raccoon City in his docs.
大多都是研究文章
It's mostly just research articles.
很多篇的作者都叫威廉柏金
A lot of stuff by some guy named William Birkin.
他的书签网站包括 微软国家广播公♥司♥跟《每日科学》
I mean, web-wise, he's got MSNBC and Science Daily bookmarked.
剩下的都是老人关心的议题
And the rest of it is just old people shit,
例如信♥用♥卡♥ 银行 车险
like credit cards, banks, car insurance.
那他的邮件呢
What about his mail?
大多都跟工作有关 很多都是发给我妈的
Mostly work. A lot of stuff to my mom.
该死
Shit.
他写了一封秘密情报交换电邮
He's got a dead drop e-mail.
-什么 -秘密情报交换
- A what? - A dead drop. It's…
每24个小时就得输入密♥码♥ 不然就会发出
It's like you have to input a code every 24 hours otherwise it sends.
发给谁
-To who?
给你 比莉
-To you, Billie.
给我
Me?
上面写了什么
What does it say?
“比莉 如果你在看这封信 很抱歉
"Billie, if you're reading this, I'm sorry.
我出了事 没办法帮你
Something's happened to me, and I can't help you,
你的时间可能不多了
and you may not have much time.
保护伞会来抓你
Umbrella is coming for you.
我留了一个袋子 你需要的东西都在里面
I've left a bag with everything you'll need.
赶快去找 带着洁德赶快离开家里
Find it, get Jade, and get out of the house.
很抱歉 但我只能为你做到这个地步”
I'm sorry, but this is all I can do for you."
这是在开玩笑吧
This is, this is a joke.
“首先 钥匙埋在脚下
"To start, the key is buried beneath your feet
就在前往隆巴德街的那条路”
on the road to Lombard Street."
我们要去找那个袋子
We're finding that bag.
洁德
Jade.
拜托 这完全不正常 这…
Come on, that's not normal. That's…
我不知道该作何感想
I don't know what this is.
谢了 再见
Thanks, bye.
等等 我可以…
Wait, wait. I can… Um, I can help. The cameras.
我可以帮忙处理那些摄像头
-什么摄像头 -你们家里的
- What cameras? - In your house.
安保系统
The security system.
你们爸爸或其他人可能正在监视
Look, your dad, or whoever, could be watching.
我可以把摄像头画面设定成循环播放
I… I can, I can loop them,
所以会让你们看起来非常无趣
the footage, so it just makes you look, whatever, boring.
-那样合法吗 -都黑进电脑里了 这很重要吗
-Is that legal? -Well, after that, do you really care?
好 处理好了
All right, it's done.
会循环播放半小时前的画面
It's going to loop what was happening a half an hour ago.
第二个问题是你们家每部智能家电
Second problem, every smart appliance in your house,
里面都有摄像头
there's a camera in it.
-也设定成循环播放吧 -没办法 是闭路系统
- Loop those too, then. - No, I can't. They are on a closed system.
只有警♥察♥可以进去 或你们爸爸也许也进得去
Only the cops and maybe your dad have access.
所以没戏唱了
So we're screwed.
也不尽然 它们的视角都是有限的
No, not entirely. They all have a limited field of view.
你们看
Here.
-我可以引导你们避开镜头 -好极了
- I can talk you past them. - Cool.
你为什么要帮我们
Why are you doing this?
她是很性感 但没性感到会让人为她犯法
I mean yeah, she's hot, but she's not felony hot.
我有吧 这句话很无礼耶
Whoa, I kinda am. That's offensive.
-好吧 -不是这样的 我…
- Okay. - No, it's not about that.
首先 这实在是太诡异了
Look, for one, this is just too weird.
但我想知道你们爸爸 为什么觉得保护伞会对他不利
But I want to know why your dad thinks Umbrella would go after him.
因为…
Because…
因为他们也可能会对我妈不利
Because they could go after my mom too.
好吧
Fine.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
隆巴德街
Lombard Street.
停
Stop.
恒温器
The thermostat.
从下方通过
Uh, go under it.
蹲低
Keep low.
再低一点
Lower.
-再低一点 -有没有搞错
-Lower. -Seriously?
一边是电视 另一边是冰箱 所以…
Well, you've got the TV on one side
趴着吧
and the fridge on the other, so yes.
好 安全了
All right. You're clear.
隆巴德街
Lombard Street.
爸总是说他最喜欢我们这张照片
Dad always said this was his favorite picture of us.
好 手♥机♥拿高点让我看看
Yeah, hold me up.
“五年级时用这把钥匙 抚慰了难过的洁德”
"The key to a sad Jade in the 5th grade."
他为什么要这样
Why is he doing this?
因为只有我们知道这些谜题的答案
Because this is the stuff only we can figure out.
-我指的是你 他写信给你 -先…
- I mean, you. He wrote you. - Just…
洁德 当时有什么事让你那么难过
Jade, what were you sad about?
我11岁那年
When I was 11.
人生…
I mean, life,
苦甜参半 这个世界烂透了 我却活在其中
Clannad, the fact that the world is shit and I'm living in it.
我…
I…
我当时是个悲观的小孩 好吗
I was a really dark kid, okay?
洁德
Jade.
赶快回想
Come on.
不晓得耶 我割了扁桃体
I don't know. I… I got my tonsils out.
医生要我睡觉 可是实在是太痛了
And the doctor said I had to sleep, but it hurt so much.
我一直哭
I was just crying.
我们每次哭 爸都手足无措
Dad never knows what to do when we cry.
所以为了哄我睡觉 他一直弹…
So to put me to sleep, he kept playing…
电视
Television.
我可能不该这么说 不过…
You know, I'm probably not supposed to say it, but…
这还蛮酷的
this is kinda cool.
很有创伤性 不过还蛮酷的
It's traumatic, but it's cool.
你只是喜欢跟我相处
You just like spending time with me.
我喜欢你一直都有需要我帮忙的地方
I like that you keep needing me for things.
真是个废物
Loser.
这首曲子是爸常弹的乐曲
The song. The one Dad always played.
“曲子很动人吧 ”
"Moving song, huh?"
是空心的
It's hollow.
里面有什么东西
What's there?
护照
Passports.
持有人是…
For…
安娜及米拉施耐德 可是…
"Anna and Mila Schneider," but…
是我们的照片
it's our pictures.
我不…
I, I don't…
现金
Cash.
有一万元
Like, ten grand.
该死
Shit.
找到他的枪了
Found his gun.
该死 你们爸爸 肯定用核弹炸毁了那座城市
Shit. You know, your dad for sure nuked that town.
剧集 | 生化危机(2022) | 导航列表