剧集 | 生化危机(2022) | 导航列表
(墨西哥 蒂华纳)
你好吗 爸
Hello, Papa.
你找到工作了吗
Did you find work?
房♥租还没缴
Rent's late again.
我会处理
I'll take care of it.
怎么处理 靠你的工作
How? With your work?
我有工作
I have work.
听着 我这辈子都住在这里
You know, I've lived here my whole life.
我看到这些公♥司♥来到此地
I've watched these corporations come in,
盖了工厂 当作我们不存在
and build their factories, as if we don't exist.
他们说自己借由创造工作 赋予我们机会 可是…
They say they're giving us opportunities by creating jobs.
当出了状况
And when things go bad,
工厂的员工受伤时
when people get hurt,
我们的救星就会一走了之
our "saviors" disappear.
他们根本不在乎我们的死活
They don't care about us,
除非我们采取行动
unless we do something.
对吧
Yes?
谈谈你先生
Tell me about your husband.
请问他是个什么样的人
What was he like?
他很风趣
- He was funny.
他喜欢棒球
He loved baseball.
也热爱他的工作
He loved his job.
事情是…
Was that where…
在那里发生的
it happened?
他当时…
He was…
在进行测试
running a test,
笼子的门没关
and the cage was left open…
老鼠就咬了他
and the rat bit him.
他没告诉我
He told me…
一切都发生得很快
that it was so fast.
你提到…
You mentioned…
出了疹子
a rash?
他是否有其他症状
Were there any other symptoms?
有
Yes.
他会抱怨闪光
He complained about flashing lights,
跟吵杂的声响
loud noises…
连宝宝都让他很不高兴
…even the baby would bother him,
然后…
and then,
他老是在生气
he would get angry all the time.
也变得很凶
He became very aggressive.
那些症状…
And these symptoms,
持续了三天
they lasted for three days?
听说他已经杀了人
They said he killed people.
你不相信我 对吧
You don't believe me, do you?
我当然相信你
Of course I believe you.
我找到这个
I found this.
藏在他的个人物品里
In his things.
外界需要知道真♥相♥
People need to know the truth,
他们…
because them…
谎话连篇
They lie.
保护伞…
Umbrella
在说谎
lies.
(浣熊市事件)
(铤而走险 阻止进一步爆发及传播…)
(法国 加莱)
异教♥徒♥
Heretics.
那位养猫的女士说你为那间大学工作
So the kitty cat lady told me that you worked for the University.
你知道他们跟我们作对吧
You know they're on the naughty list, right?
听说他们保留了 末日之前所有东西的副本
Hear they've got copies of everything from before the fall.
书 音乐…
Books, music…
《海绵宝宝》
SpongeBob.
我以前超爱海绵宝宝的
I freakin' loved SpongeBob.
他的好兄弟是海星
I mean, his best friend is a starfish.
有没有搞错
Are you fucking serious?
天啊 放轻松
Jeez, relax.
我的手臂植入了芯片
I've got a chip in my arm.
保护伞在路上了
Umbrella is on the way.
328号♥测试
Test 328.
(分♥析♥中)
正在分♥析♥样本
Analyzing specimen.
(分♥析♥完成)
(3-20-8号♥解毒剂失败)
离开这里
Go!
出去
Get out!
(解毒剂失败)
(31分钟)
(3小时22分钟)
(抱歉 希望你没事 来派对吧)
赛门吗
Simon?
什么样的派对
What kind of party?
八成是一群愚蠢的年轻人做蠢事吧
Probably a bunch of stupid kids doing stupid shit.
现在几点
What time is it?
你一分钟前才刚问过
One minute later than the last time you asked.
-洁德… -听着 那个家伙疯了
-Jade-- -Look, that guy was crazy.
-还剩多少时间 -3小时22分钟
- How much time is left? - Three hours, 22 minutes.
或许应该跟爸说
Maybe we should tell Dad.
-不会有事的 -你一直这么强调
-Nothing's gonna happen. -You keep saying that.
可是你又不确定…
But you don't know a…
我好热
I'm so hot.
你太激动了
You're freaked.
-只要深呼吸 -对 这…
-Just inhale. -Yeah, that's…
你不懂
You don't get it.
我想去参加那场派对
I wanna go to that party.
-不行 比莉 你不能去 -爸说我不是在隔离
-No, Billie, you can't. -Dad said this isn't quarantine.
所以如果我会…
So if I'm gonna
死掉
die,
那我才不要坐在这里
then I'm not sitting here waiting
被动地等死
for it to happen,
如果真的会死的话…
if it happens.
所以别管了
So fuck it.
对吧
Right?
这是什么地方
Where are we?
我大概知道
I've got an idea.
(注意)
ATTENTION!
你看到了吗
Do you see that?
这是个封闭空间 出口很少
It's an enclosed space with limited exits,
还有大约三百个到处乱跑的原尸
and about 300 barely contained zeros.
这里跟绞肉机没什么两样
This place is a fucking meat grinder.
快走
Move, move.
保护伞
Umbrella.
我不是保护伞的人
I'm not Umbrella.
我是 所以聪明人会知道要放我们走
Uh, I am. So the smart move here is to let us go
不然我的顶头上司 会让你们尝尝地狱的滋味
before my boss rains holy hell down on you.
“地狱的滋味”
"Holy hell."
我喜欢
I like this.
这个世界不就是如此
This is the world, no?
宛如地狱
A "holy hell."
上一个来这里的保护伞成员
The last Umbrella to come here…
我割了他的鸟蛋 叫他单手拿着带回去
I sent him home with his balls in his hand.
好吧
Cool. Uh…
换做是我 就得双手并用
I mean, with me, it'd take both hands,
不过对 我懂
but, yeah, no, I… I get it.
你很可怕
You're real scary.
你想要什么
So what do you want, huh?
钱 科技 冰♥毒♥
Money? Tech? Meth?
是冰♥毒♥吧
It's meth, right?
你以为你可以收买♥♥我们
You think we can be bought?
只要价格对了
For the right price.
任谁都会像妓♥女♥出♥卖♥♥♥自己
We are all whores.
而妓♥女♥应该下跪
And a whore belongs on his knees.
慢着 我跟这个混♥蛋♥无关
Wait, wait, wait, I'm not with this asshole.
但你却跟这个混♥蛋♥在一起
Yet you were with this asshole.
他想把我抓去给保护伞
He was trying to take me to Umbrella.
-为什么 -跟病毒有关
Why? The virus.
我想了解并阻止这种病毒
剧集 | 生化危机(2022) | 导航列表