剧集 | 生化危机(2022) | 导航列表
你很清楚你该怎么做
You know what you have to do.
-道歉 -什么
-Apologize. -What?
-那场架是我的错 -不对
- The fight, it was… It was my fault. - No.
你需要对她动手
You have to go at her.
好让大家又把我当疯子看
Why, so everyone can think I'm psycho again?
-他们认为… -他们在嘲笑你
-I mean, they… they think-- -They're laughing at you.
全校都是
The entire school.
你得堵住他们的嘴
And you need to shut them the fuck up.
教宗国开始在西西里四周筑起围墙
Papal States move to wall off Sicily.
阿♥拉♥斯加最后的自治区沦陷
Last Alaskan Freehold goes dark.
而我们专利的生物纳米机器人科技
…and our patented bionanite technology
阻止了99.99%已知的癌症病情恶化
stops 99.99 percent of known cancers in their tracks.
保护伞现正推出 人生大小事就是我们…
Available now from Umbrella, where our business is life--
地图
Map.
(信念国)
(保护伞 亚马孙尼亚 信念国 西海)
(斯堪的纳维亚堡垒 保护伞 亚马孙尼亚)
-这是什么地方 -布莱顿
- Where am I? - Brighton.
这里是布莱顿自治区
You're in the Brighton Freehold.
-对了 我叫泰特 -我得回我的营地
-I'm Tate, by the way. -I need to get back to my camp.
-我需要我的装备 -好
- I need my gear. - Sure.
没问题 但要等到明天
We can make that happen… tomorrow.
现在就去
Now.
别这么急
Uh, slow down.
-你们是拾荒者 -差不多
-You're scavengers. -Something like that.
伦敦各地还有许多古老的科技
There's still a lot of old tech around London.
奥克兰跟奥斯陆那群有钱人都想要
The richies in Auckland and Oslo, they want it.
我们只拿能够交易的东西
We only take what we can trade.
-你们怎么带我来这里的 -直升机
-How'd you get me here? -Helicopter.
-它在哪里 -出去再次进行侦察
-Where is it? -Out. Another recce.
那我们可以开车去
So we can drive?
不 真的不行
No, we really can't.
就像我说的
Like I said…
真的不行
really can't.
一拳就好 直接打在胸部上
One punch. Right in the tit.
嘿
Hey.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不该那么在意的
I… I should have just let it go.
可以和好了吗
Can we be cool?
等等
Wait.
他妈的贱女人
Fucking bitch!
比莉
Billie.
这是蒂华纳传出的最后一段视频
This is the last footage out of Tijuana.
(随身摄影机一号♥)
为什么怎样都打不死 为什么
Why won't he die? Why?
六人受伤 三人死亡
Six injured, three dead.
-外界得知消息了吗 -我们都有办法应付
-Has anything gone public? -Nothing we can't handle.
阿尔伯特 如果历史重演…
Albert, if it's happening again…
(出口)
比莉
Billie.
这是你的置物柜吗
Is this your locker?
我不…
Well, I don't…
-怎么回事 -快打开
- What happened? - Open it.
-她是疯子 好吗 -艾萨克先生…
- She's psycho, okay? - Mr. Isaacs…
-她攻击我的孩子 -我没有
- She jumped my kid. - No, I didn't.
这个时代主张要奖励每个孩子 强调每个人都有独到之处 但…
And these days, everyone gets a trophy, everyone's special, but…
我不知道你有什么毛病
I don't know what your problem is here.
或许是有幻听还是…
Maybe the voices made you or…
随便 都不重要
whatever. It doesn't matter.
我们要提告
We're pressing charges.
你准备蹲十年苦牢吧
You, you're gonna spend the next ten years in a cell!
威斯克先生 感谢你过来一趟
Mr. Wesker, thank you for coming.
很抱歉我来晚了 工作上抽不开身
Sorry, I'm late. I got caught up. Work.
是威斯克 该死
Wesker. Shit.
你还好吗
You okay?
-艾萨克先生正好提到… -我听到了
- Mr. Isaacs was just saying… - I heard.
一墙之隔
- Thin walls. - Uh…
我知道比莉过去曾经动粗
Now, I know that Billie has a history,
但大家都是保护伞的一分子
but we're all part of the Umbrella family.
-我们肯定能讨论出解决方案 -你…
-I'm sure we can work this out. -You…
威胁我的女儿
threatened my daughter.
-不是的 我… -你叫什么名字
-No, I, I-- -What's your name?
我叫戴夫
It's Dave.
你在保护伞担任什么职位 戴夫
What do you do for Umbrella, Dave?
-我是服务器管♥理♥员♥ -那么…
- I'm a server admin. - And, um…
有多少人可以做你的工作 戴夫
how many people can do your job, Dave?
一千个 一万个
A thousand? Ten thousand?
应该吧
I guess?
我也是保护伞的员工
Well, I work for Umbrella, too.
你知道有多少人可以做我的工作吗
And do you know how many people could do my job?
一个 只有我
One. Me.
-是喔 好吧 很棒吗 -一点也不棒
-Okay. Cool? -It's not.
这代表我工作过度 也代表…
It means I work too much. It means…
我没善尽父亲的职责 我很努力 但…
I'm not much of a father. I try, but…
我做得不好
I'm not.
好 但这跟…
Okay, but what… What does this--
这也代表保护伞需要我 所以…
And it means that Umbrella needs me. So…
如果我联络这座城镇的所有权人呢
what happens if I call the people that own this town?
你 我跟她的老板
The people that pay you and me and her.
要是我联络他们 扬言辞职 除非…
What happens if I call them and I say that I'm going to quit unless…
他们开除你
they fired you.
不对 抱歉 我…
No, I'm sorry. I…
我并不希望你被开除
I don't want you fired.
我要你被列入黑名单
I want you blacklisted.
我希望你进不了任何科技公♥司♥
I want it so that no tech company ever hires you.
不用妄想去苹果电脑或谷歌♥
Not Apple. Not Google.
连色♥情♥网♥站♥都不会雇用你
I want PornHub to shred your resume.
如果我这么说…
Now, if I say that…
你觉得他们会怎么做 戴夫
what do you think they're going to do, Dave?
戴夫
Dave.
我…嘿 老兄…
I, uh… Hey, man…
听着 老兄…
Look, man…
我不是有意要…
I didn't mean to…
我不会报♥警♥的 好吗 而且…
I… I'm not gonna call the cops. Okay? And, and, and you know…
这…算了…这整件事
This… Never mind… This, this whole thing?
-就当没发生过 -什么
-It… it never happened. -What?
威斯克先生 这个女孩的确遭受攻击
Mr. Wesker, this girl was attacked.
-是你干的 -不是
-By you? -No.
(浣熊)
我相信她
I believe her.
-那么是谁干的 -我不在乎
-Then who did it? -Oh, I don't care.
-爸 这太扯… -谭美 闭嘴
-Dad, this is stu-- -Tammy, just shut up.
可是…
But…
你攻击我女儿两次了 所以…
you attacked my daughter twice. So…
我想你理当向她道歉
I think you owe her an apology.
你就道歉吧
Just… just do it.
-对不起啦 -不对
I'm sorry. No.
重来
Again.
态度好一点
Better.
真的很抱歉 我…
I'm really sorry. I'll…
不会再找你麻烦了
never do anything to you again.
永远不会
Ever.
谢了
Thanks.
我认为比莉明天应该请假一天 好好抚慰受创的心灵
I think Billie should take tomorrow off and call it a mental health day.
那当然
Of course.
所以大家都没异议了吗
So, everyone happy?
对
Yeah.
没错
Totally.
我想或许你可以来实验室一趟
And I was thinking maybe you could come by the lab.
-一起吃午餐吧 -可以吗
-We could do lunch. -Okay.
我去开车
I'll get the car.
嘿 怎么回事
Hey, what happened?
我知道你干了什么好事
I know what you did.
剧集 | 生化危机(2022) | 导航列表