剧集 | 生化危机(2022) | 导航列表
(专用停车位)
你11点15分要跟营销部开会 11点25分跟会计部开会
You have marketing at 11:15, accounting at 11:25,
11点40分要跟商品研发部开会
and product development at 11:40.
-东京那边来电 -推掉
-Tokyo's on the line. -Tell them "no".
-谁 -全部
-Who? -All of them.
阿尔伯特
Albert.
你俊俏的脸怎么了
What happened to your pretty face?
是昨晚受的伤 他还手了
It's, um, last night. He fought back.
但你问出…
-But you got…
什么也没问出来
-Nothing.
-真是好极了 -不过说不定有别的办法
-Fantastic. -But there might be another way.
乐无忧
Joy.
只要用刚好的剂量 便可以让人抛开顾忌
At the right dosage, it lowers inhibitions.
-若跟东莨菪碱混搭… -阿兹海默症的药物
-If we mixed it with scopolamine-- -The Alzheimer's drug?
高剂量形式 是用来治疗阿兹海默症没错
Well, they use high doses for Alzheimer's,
但这原本是中情局作为吐真剂研发的
but it was developed as a truth serum by the CIA.
如果我的推论正确 那种组合可能会有…
If I'm right, that combination could act like, uh…
硫喷妥钠配上类固醇的效果
a sodium pentothal on steroids.
要是你错了呢
And if you're wrong?
不晓得 但我们也别无选择
I don't know, but we're running out of options.
外界可能知道他跑来这里 或许会开始起疑
People could know he's here. They could start asking questions.
你好 安赫尔
Hello, Angel.
感觉如何
How are you feeling?
我是个博士
I'm a doctor.
虽然拿的不是医疗学位
Not the kind that works with patients, really,
但我知道受苦的人只会一心想着
but I do know when someone's in pain,
要结束痛苦的煎熬
all they really want is for that pain to end.
那就是你要的吗
Is that what you want?
因为我很想帮你
Because I want to help you.
我是你的朋友
I'm your friend.
-那是什么 -帮得了你的东西
- Wh… what's that? - Help.
打了就能摆脱痛苦
This can take all your pain away.
你只需要先回答一个问题
I just need you to answer a question first.
这里的事是谁跟你通风报信的
Who told you what happened here?
如何
Well?
-你不需要这样 -真希望的确是如此
-You don't have to do this. -I wish that was true.
快回答 不然我就要离开了
Answer my question or I leave.
至于接替我的人呢
And the person that replaces me?
手段会更凶残
He'll be worse.
他会让你生不如死
He'll be nothing but pain.
我们就无法像现在一样帮助彼此
And we won't be able to help each other. Like we can now.
(谁知道我女儿们的事 )
没人
No one.
答错了
Wrong answer.
不过呢…
But, hey…
-还是试试看吧 -等等
- Let's try anyway. - Wait.
代我跟我爸爸道歉
Tell my father I'm sorry.
怎么回事
What just happened?
我说过不一定有用
I told you it might not work.
-情况如何 -无脉搏
-What do we got? -I can't get a pulse.
退开
Clear.
-充电中 -我想查出内鬼是谁
- Charging. - I was looking for a mole.
退开
Clear.
你可能杀了唯一能供出内鬼的人
You maybe just killed the only person who could give him to me.
是你吗
Is it you?
伊芙琳
Evelyn.
如果我想毁了你或保护伞
If I wanted to ruin you, ruin Umbrella,
我老早就有很多机会动手了
I could have done it a thousand times.
所以少烦我
So fuck off.
别走
Don't.
为什么
Why?
他不敢动我的
He won't do anything to me.
因为伤害我对保护伞没好处
Because hurting me hurts Umbrella.
面对现实吧 除了保护伞…
And let's face it, Umbrella…
你一无所有
is all you have.
罗斯先生
Mr. Roth.
全部打包 准备出发 懂了吗
I want it all packed and ready to go. Understood?
快点
Move it.
你听到命令了 快去
You heard the orders. Go.
我们也一样…
We're the same. We're the same.
纪念品
Souvenir?
这个也顺便打包 放进我的个人物品箱
Pack this to go. In my personal stash.
所以你最近好吗
- So how are things?
“最近好吗”
- "How are things"?
-你抽了我的血 -抱歉 这是规定
- You took my blood. - Sorry. Protocol.
你不是都待在保护伞的地盘内
I thought you never left Umbrella territory.
这也怪不得我吧
Can you blame me?
伊芙琳派我来带你回去
Evelyn sent me to bring you in.
我跟她说这只不过是浪费时间 但她认为你在未来的世界会派上用场
I told her it was a waste of time, but she thinks you could be useful in the world to come.
“未来的世界”
"The world to come"?
你应该知道她并没有要征询你的意见
You should know she's not asking.
她根本不用问
She doesn't have to.
她派她的玩物来执行命令
She sent her little toy to do it for her.
她豢养的宠物
Her pet project.
上次见到你 你才18岁 怀了身孕 断了两颗门牙
Last I saw you, you were 18 and pregnant with two busted-out front teeth.
小孩呢
Where's the kid?
流产了
I lost it.
-爸还好吗 -到死都挂念着你
- How's Dad? - Died asking for you.
对 那个阿尔伯特 就算偏心也毫不掩饰
Yeah. That Albert, he never minded playing favorites.
他最爱的女儿不是我
I wasn't the favorite.
或许一开始不是
Maybe not at first.
可是把自己放逐边疆 为了弥补罪过而害死自己
But then, working on the fringes, killing yourself to make up for your sins.
很耳熟吧
Sound familiar?
我们的爸爸是心理病态
Our father was a psychopath.
对 但谁没有缺点
Sure, but we've all got stuff.
洁德 该回来了 你不累吗
Jade, it's time to come in. Aren't you tired?
上回见到你之后 你在东京待了六个月
Since the last time I saw you, you did six months in Tokyo,
在格陵兰待了快一年
nearly a year in Greenland.
直到你被抓到带着一颗人头逃亡
Until you get caught on the run with a head in your bag.
这才叫心理病态吧
Which, I mean, talk about psychopath.
你们原本要去哪里
Where were you gals going?
大学
The University.
你们头也不回地是要去那里吧 我不是故意要提“头”字的
That's where you were headed, no pun, right?
对 巴克斯特做事很有效率
Yeah, Baxter was an efficient weasel.
我们一直在找那个地方
We've been looking for that place.
地点在哪里
Where is it?
-别烦我 -“别烦我”
-Fuck off. -Fuck off.
果然是双胞胎 真有默契
Twins. Jinx.
都出去
Clear it out.
比莉 你♥他♥妈♥的到底想怎样
Billie, what the fuck is this shit?
我绝对不会透露大学的位置
I'm not giving you the University.
我也不会跟你走
I'm not going anywhere with you.
保护伞根本不在乎什么新世界
And Umbrella, they don't care about a new world.
他们要的是掌控一切
They want control.
你应该最清楚 因为我们这辈子都受他们控制
And you, of all people, should know that because it's been our whole lives.
我宁死也不要回去那里
I will die before I go back to that place.
那正是我想听到的反应
That's what I wanted you to say.
洁德 我当初不该选保护伞的
Jade, when I chose Umbrella, I chose wrong.
我应该选你才对
I should have picked you.
我现在只想跟你道别
And now, I guess I just wanted to say goodbye.
这话是什么意思
- What's that supposed to mean?
-病毒 -你免疫了
- The virus. -You're immune.
其实没有
-I'm not.
没错 病毒影响的速度的确比较慢 但就像一颗定时炸♥弹♥
Sure, it moves slower, but the clock's still ticking.
我总有一天会被病毒完全控制
Right down to zero.
我只想再见你一面
I just wanted to see you again.
我都把你想象成一个乐天
I like to think of you as a happy,
又勤奋的伴侣 总是劝对方要成家
working hard partner who keeps trying to talk you into having a family.
可是我又很担心
But then, I worry.
洁德威斯克不是个喜欢定下来的人
That just feels a little too settled for Jade Wesker.
剧集 | 生化危机(2022) | 导航列表