剧集 | 生化危机(2022) | 导航列表
这里有多少原尸
- Those zeros, how many are out there?
不一定
- It changes.
至少几百个
A few hundred at least.
去年夏天来了一千多个 不晓得为什么
We got over a thousand last summer. Not sure why.
它们的嗅觉很灵敏
They can smell you.
它们会先丧失视力
Their eyes go first.
两到三年后眼角膜就坏了
After about two or three years, the cornea is fried.
接下来会丧失听力
Their hearing goes next,
但它们的嗅觉却越来越灵敏
but their sense of smell it keeps getting better.
夏天的时候大家都有体臭
And in the summer, people stink.
-真聪明 好样的死人 对吧 -它们没死
- Smart fucking dead folks, huh? - They're not dead.
T病毒不会杀死人 只会改变人的大脑
The T-virus doesn't kill people, it rewires their brains.
外头这群
Your groupies outside?
都是原始病毒株带原者
They're zero strain. Carriers.
它们一心只想满足饥饿感跟传播病毒
All they want to do is eat and spread the virus.
T病毒跨物种传播后 就会引发细胞猛烈生长
And when the T goes cross-species, it triggers rampant cell growth.
动物会变得巨大凶猛 而且…
It makes animals big and mean and--
他妈的超巨大超凶猛
Really fucking big and really fucking mean.
-你在外头做什么 -那是我的工作
- What were you doing out there? - My job.
我专门研究原尸 观察它们的改变跟演化
I study zeros. Watch how they change, evolve.
原尸才不会改变
Zeros don't change.
它们会的 因为病毒会改变
They will… because the virus will.
要是我们运气好 病毒会弱化 而病毒越是弱化
If we're lucky, it'll get weaker, and the weaker it gets, the smarter,
原尸就会变得更聪明 更像人类
the more human the zeros will become.
有必要了解它们的变化
We need to understand it. Them.
我知道怎么杀原尸就够了
I get how to kill 'em. I'm good.
不对 这样不够
No, you're not.
地球人口只剩下三亿左右吧
There's, what, 300 million humans left on this planet?
它们的数量高达六十亿
But six billion of them.
我想你是杀不完的
I don't think you can kill them all.
所以必须学习与它们共存
So we have to learn how to live with them.
就像
Like we do…
跟艾滋病毒 埃博拉病毒 或其他任何想消灭人类的病毒
AIDS or Ebola or anything else that's trying to wipe out the human race.
而且原尸是人类制♥造♥出来的 所以…
And we made them, so…
原尸可不是我制♥造♥出来的
I didn't make no fucking zero…
我也不是世界末日的罪魁祸首
…and I didn't end the fucking world.
你应该很清楚 你是幸存者
And, uh, I guess you know about that. You're a survivor.
你是第一波的吧 你身上有刺青
First wave, right? Your ink.
感染爆发时 你人就在新浣熊市
You were in New Raccoon when the outbreak started.
一定很可怕
That must have been something.
疫情传到格拉斯哥时 我爸要我跟我姐妹赶快上船
When the sick hit Glasgow, my dad put me and my sister on a boat,
外头的世界灭亡时 我们在费尔岛待了十年
spent ten years in the Fair Isles while the world went to fuck.
可是你呢 你当时就在最危险的地方
But you? You were right in the thick of it.
抱歉
Sorry.
谈起这段过往一定让你很难过
It's not easy to talk about, I imagine.
泰特
Tate!
-他们30分钟后到 -谁
- They're 30 out. - Who?
-保护伞 -保护伞的人要来 为什么
-Umbrella. -Umbrella's coming here? Why?
他们悬赏寻找幸存者
They've got a bounty on survivors.
原来你是他们的头号♥目标
Turns out, you're their number one most wanted.
请表明身份
Please state your name.
比莉威斯克
Billie Wesker.
你好 比莉
Hello, Billie.
你获得三小时的访客通行时间
You have been granted a three-hour visitor pass.
现正推出乐无忧儿童版
Introducing Joy for kids!
你好 比莉
Hey, Billie.
先坐在这里等一下 好吗
So can you come take a seat here for a moment?
他马上出来
He won't be long.
卡尔
Carl.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hi.
你周末要去参加那场活动吗
Are you going to that thing this weekend?
-对 应该会很好玩 -好极了
- Yeah, it should be fun. - Great.
我猜你一定也会去吧
And I'm assuming you'll be there, obviously.
你想要几点到
What time are you thinking of making an appearance?
-7点吧 -我也是
- Like, 7:00? - Me too.
-可以载我一程吗 -没问题…
- Actually, could you give me a ride? - Sure could…
-谢了 -我有你的电♥话♥号♥码 我会…
- Thanks. - I have your number, so I'll…
-都可以 -你知道我一定会的
- Oh, whatever. - You know I will.
-嗨 -嘿
-Hi. -Hey.
员工餐厅在这边
Cafeteria's this way.
比莉
Billie.
对不起
I'm sorry.
同学都不会嘲笑你了
At school, no one's laughing at you anymore.
他们也没有觉得你疯了
And they don't think you're a psycho either.
他们…
They…
他们现在都很喜欢你
They love you now.
拜托不要恨我
Just please don't hate me.
我不恨你
I don't hate you.
-但你亏欠我 -对
- But you owe me. - Yes!
好 要我怎样都可以…
Okay, anything. Anything.
你知道保护伞在做动物试验吗
Did you know Umbrella does animal testing?
不知道
No.
其他人也不知道
Neither does anyone else.
他们表面上说没有 但明明就有
And they say they don't, but they do.
善待动物组织还颁奖给他们
PETA gave them an award.
所以呢
So?
我今天去爸的办公室看到了一群兔子
Today, at Dad's office, I saw these rabbits.
-然后呢 -真令人作呕 这是不对的
-And? -And it's gross and wrong.
我就说这不是个好地方吧
And I told you this place was fucked.
但…
But…
这也不关我们的事
kind of not our problem.
你说要你怎样都可以
You said "anything".
而且你希望我恢复过去那个 有趣 疯狂又会偷放青蛙的模样
And you said, you wanted them not boring, crazy, frog-stealing in my back.
-所以你想去偷那些兔子 -如果可以的话
-So you wanna steal the rabbits. -If we can.
但我只想拍照上传网络
I just need to get pictures and put them online,
公布他们的真面目
and let people see what's really going on.
-你觉得爸能够接受吗 -我…
-You think Dad will be okay with that? -I…
我不在乎
I don't care.
你不是要跟别人好好相处 不要再做蠢事
What happened to getting along? No stupid shit?
管他的
Fuck it.
“管他的”
Fuck it!
那里没有警卫
There are no guards
因为全部自动化 但大门是语♥音♥启动的
'cause everything's automated, but the main gate is voice-activated,
-也有摄像头 -这不成问题
-and then there's cameras. -No problem.
你知道要怎么避免被摄像头拍到
You know how to get past security cameras?
不知道 可是上网查就好了
No. But the internet does.
-那个家伙都快哭了 -被爸逼哭的
The guy was, like, almost crying. Our Dad did that?
那个去海滩会穿袜子
The guy who wears socks to the beach.
谈起密室脱逃就兴致勃勃
Who talks about escape rooms for hours,
拿“斯波克21”当万用密♥码♥的人
and whose password to everything is Spock21?
他那个时候好可怕
He was scary.
请表明身份
Please state your name.
你好 我是阿尔伯特威斯克
Hello, this is Albert Wesker.
晚上好 威斯克博士
Good evening, Dr. Wesker.
你下班后的一小时通行时间计时开始
Now commencing your one hour after-hours pass.
劝你别这么做 玩弄保护伞是没有胜算的
You don't wanna do this. You play with Umbrella, you lose.
-毫无例外 -我不是在玩弄他们
-Always. -I'm not playing.
我只是刚好有他们需要的东西
I just happen to have something they need.
-你是为了要钱吗 -金钱无用
-Is this about money? -Money is worthless.
那你到底想要什么
Then what the fuck do you want?
好好过活
A life. I hand you over, and I get a pass to Umbrella territory.
只要把你交出去 我就能前往保护伞的领土
他们不可能让你进入
They'll never let you in.
你已经残缺不全了
You're damaged goods.
盯紧她
Watch her.
泰特先生
Mr. Tate.
巴克斯特先生
Mr. Baxter.
你要的女孩在那边
Your girl's over there.
好极了
Cool.
开枪
Go.
老兄
剧集 | 生化危机(2022) | 导航列表