剧集 | 生化危机(2022) | 导航列表
what are you?
撤退
Fall back!
洁德
Jade, come on.
快来
Set sail!
等一下
Wait!
等一下
Wait!
等一下
Wait!
洁德
Jade!
让开
Move, move, move!
等一下
Wait!
丢过来
Throw it!
我…
I…
你怎么逃出来的
How?
-目前速度多快 -15节 持续加速 先生
-What's our speed? -Fifteen knots and climbing, sir.
沙金
Saqim!
-洁德 -快按下那个该死的按钮
- Jade? - Press the fucking button.
-离得太近了 -不重要
-Too close. -It doesn't matter.
它不会攻击我们 会直接攻击他们
It won't go for us. It will go straight for them.
好吧 沙金
Okay, Saqim.
我知道我之前搞砸了
I know I fucked up before.
可是这次绝对不会
But I won't fuck this up.
他们只要有一架直升机升空 我们就死定了
They get one chopper up in the air, and we're dead.
-你确定 -非常确定
- Are you sure? - I'm sure.
她被咬了
She's been bitten.
原来是你
It was you.
那天晚上
That night.
被那条狗咬了
The dog.
我爸说我没事
My dad says I'm fine.
真的吗
Are you?
那头动物生病了
That animal was sick.
如果你受了感染 就会变得非常危险
If it infected you, it makes you dangerous.
不仅会危及他人 也会危及你自己
To others, to yourself.
你出现症状了吗
Have you had any symptoms?
有幻觉
Hallucinations?
暴怒
Rage?
心脏狂跳
Pounding heart?
我为什么要相信你
Why should I believe you?
我知道你对我没好感 比莉
I know you don't like me much, Billie.
我多半时候也不喜欢自己
I don't like me much either, most of the time.
但我从来没骗过你
But I've never lied to you.
这一点 你♥爸♥爸有办法跟我比拟吗
Can you say that about your father?
你是个烂人
You're a fucking bitch.
我是个会跟你实话实说的烂人
I'm the fucking bitch who's telling you the fucking truth.
那不就是你要的吗
And isn't that what you want?
该死的实话
The fucking truth.
如果我生病了…
If I am sick…
你帮得了我吗
can you help me?
只有我帮得了你
I'm the only one who can.
妈 你在做什么
Mom, what are you doing?
这是你妈妈最爱吃的菜
It's your mother's favorite.
等等 我们…
Wait, weren't we…
她又不在家 我们才刚跟她一起吃过同样的晚餐
She's not even here. We just had this exact same dinner with her.
妈 你还好吗
Mom, are you alright?
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
洁德 怎么回事
Jade, what's wrong?
-我… -她是谁
- I, um… - Who's this?
她…这是洁德 是学校认识的朋友
Uh, this, this is Jade, she's a friend from school.
-我们只是… -要做数学作业
-We were just… -Homework. Math.
看看这只小狗
Look at the puppy.
你好
Hi.
我们要去泳池旁边 可以吗 妈
We're just going to go out by the pool, all right, Mom?
玩得愉快
Have fun.
你好
Hi.
-你在唬我吧 -才不是
- You're fucking with me. - I'm not.
-你提到克隆人 洁德 -我知道
-There are clones in this story, Jade. -I know.
你也看到我家诡异的情况了
And, and you saw this weird shit in my house.
我得潜入保护伞
I need to get into Umbrella.
-去救你姐妹 -对
-To get your sister? -Yeah.
-因为她被我妈绑♥架♥了 -对
-Because my mom kidnapped her? -Yes.
洁德 你要我怎么回应
Jade, what am I supposed to say to that?
太离谱了
It's, it's insane!
我知道
I know.
可是赛门 他们会伤害她
But, Simon, they're, they're going to hurt her.
我在场
I was there.
我看过他们做的好事
I've seen what they do.
他们秘密的实验室 跟愚蠢的乐无忧药丸
Their secret labs and their stupid Joy pills.
什么
What?
怎么了
What?
你看到这些药
You saw these?
对
Yes.
妈
Mom?
妈
Mom? Mom?
天啊
Oh, my God.
该死
Shit.
-小伤而已 -才不是
- It's just a scratch. - No, it isn't.
我完全不痛 真的
I barely feel a thing, really.
妈 这些是你的药吗
Mom, are these yours?
当然不是
Of course not.
西药只能治标 不能治本
Western medicine just treats the symptoms, not the cause.
我好爱这首歌♥
Oh, I love this song.
你很勇敢
You're being very brave.
我到底有没有生病
Am I sick or not?
这…
Well?
病毒就是没有感染细胞
The virus is… It's just not infecting the cells.
(未检测到突变)
我不清楚原因
I don't know why.
病毒还存在吗
It's still viable?
或许吧
Maybe.
查清楚
Find out.
自行发挥
Get creative.
赛门 现在很晚了
Simon, it's late.
你对妈下了药
Are you drugging Mom?
什么
What?
我找到那些药丸了 乐无忧
I found the pills. The Joy.
-那是我的药 -少骗我 好吗
-Those are mine. -Cut the shit, all right?
她刚割到手 却完全不会痛
She has just cut open her hand, and she can't even feel it.
-你把她怎么了 -赛门
-So what did you do to her? -Simon.
快说
Tell me.
你妈妈无法适应那里的生活
Your mother was having trouble adjusting.
我们都认为她应该吃药 缓解焦虑的症状
We both agreed that she take medicine to help with her anxiety.
不要再骗我了
Just stop lying!
赛门
Simon!
我这么做也是不得已的 都是为了维系这个家
I did what I had to, to keep our family together.
而且她好多了 更开心
And, and she's, she's better. She's happier.
她变得跟僵尸一样
She's a fucking zombie.
而你只是个臭小鬼
And you're a fucking child!
好…
Okay.
你根本不懂我工作有多辛苦
You have no idea how hard I work.
这间公♥司♥从你外公手中被人夺走 是我恢复公♥司♥往日的荣景
This company was stolen from your grandfather, and I rebuilt it,
你妈妈根本不…
and your mother she never, she never…
她本来想离开
She wanted to leave.
她想带你走
She wanted to take you away.
我这都是为了你
I did all of this for you.
我并不想要这样
I don't want it.
你根本不清楚你要的是什么
You don't know what you want.
你…
You…
去你的
Fuck you.
赛门…
Simon--
再做一个测试就好 抱歉
Just one more test. Sorry.
-那是什么 -放轻松就好
- What's that? - Just relax.
-不要 你要帮我施打什么 -不 没事的
-No. No, what are you giving me? -No, it's okay. It's okay.
剧集 | 生化危机(2022) | 导航列表