剧集 | 生化危机(2022) | 导航列表
我要洁德威斯克
I want Jade Wesker.
她是我们社群的一员
She's a member of our community.
是有价值的成员吗
A valued member?
-所有成员都有价值 -那当然
-All members have value. -Of course.
我换个说法吧
Let me rephrase.
洁德威斯克的价值 大到足以危及你们所有人的性命吗
Is Jade Wesker valuable enough to put the lives of your people in danger?
伊芙琳
Aw, Evelyn.
我知道你有许多士兵跟枪♥械♥
I understand you have, uh, many troops with many guns,
我知道你可能以为 我方都是学术圈人士
and I understand you might see my people as… academics.
穿着花呢套装 顶着流苏帽的牛津学者
Oxford dons in their tweeds and tassels.
我的确喜欢好看的流苏
I do love a good tassel.
不过请相信我 我们也有自己的武器
But believe me when I say we have weapons of our own.
我们手上也有一个硬盘
We are also in possession of a hard drive
是2022年在巴厘岛保护伞设施取得的
taken from an Umbrella facility in Bali in 2022.
保护伞肯定不会希望 其中的内容公诸于世
The contents of which I am sure Umbrella would not want exposed.
沙金 我讲得简单一点好了
Saqim, I… I'm gonna make this very simple for you.
尽管威胁我 但我的士兵一定会带着枪♥械♥
You can threaten me all you want, but all those troops and all those guns,
登上你们的船
they're still gonna board your ship.
-对 但是… -那个硬盘肯定有极大的丑闻
Yes, but-- And I'm sure there's some very nasty things on that hard drive,
你们一定找了人 准备向全世界公布 所以…
and I'm sure you've got someone ready to broadcast them to the world. So…
请便 或许会毁了我们
Go ahead. Maybe it'll ruin us.
但你跟你那群人 很难说会有什么下场
But you and all your people? You'll never know.
除非能如我所愿
Because unless I get what I want,
不然你的爱之船 就等着变泰坦尼克号♥吧
I'm gonna turn your little fucking love boat into the Titanic.
懂吗
Understand?
大家都花了点时间…
So we've had some time to…
冷静下来
…calm down.
也顺便…
Take some…
深呼吸净化负能量
cleansing breaths.
我知道你想要什么 伊芙琳 这样…
I know what you want, Evelyn.
无法达到你的目的
This isn't the way to get it.
我们两个能做的事都很有限
I'm afraid both our hands are tied.
我们验了那个记者的血
That reporter, we ran his blood.
原来你帮他施打的乐无忧
Turns out, you gave him a dose
是致命剂量上限的三倍
of Joy that's three times the lethal limit.
-请问这是为什么 -你不能这么做
-Do you want to tell me why? -You can't do this.
-我不会帮你的 -你当然会
-And I won't help you. -Sure you will.
要不是有我 你还在那个烂地方
If it wasn't for me, you'd still be playing grab-ass
跟阿呆及阿瓜大眼瞪小眼
with Tweedledee and Tweedledum in that rathole.
我并没有要你帮忙
I didn't ask for your help.
但你还是接受了 不是吗
But you took it, didn't you?
你求我不要囚禁你
You begged me to get out of that cell,
我想我这个人就是心太软了
and I'm just a big softie, I guess,
因为我可怜你
because I took pity on you.
我们说好你照我的吩咐去做
The deal was, you do what I ask, and, in exchange,
我就让你拥有自己的人生
I let you have a life.
我还让你创造后代
And I let you create life.
所以为什么要让我这么头痛
So why are you making my life so difficult?
那伯特呢
And Bert?
你又跟他谈了什么条件
What kind of a deal did you make with him?
改变乐无忧配方的就是他吗
Is he the one who's been changing Joy's formula?
天啊 伊芙琳 他精神不稳定
Jesus, Evelyn. He's unstable.
(赛门:你为何要躲我 )
是爸发来的
Is it Dad?
是赛门
Simon.
-别理他 -我没理会
-Ignore him. -I am.
你那边呢 收到消息了吗
What about you? Anything?
我们什么时候该开始担心
When do we start to worry?
现在
Now?
我那么信任你
I trusted you.
我说服自己你与众不同
I convinced myself you were different.
很特别
Special.
看看克隆人能否适应真实的世界 一定很有意思
That it would be interesting to see if a clone could acclimate to the real world.
你骗过很多人 阿尔
You fooled a lot of people, Al.
但如果能有乐无忧…
- But if we can get Joy--
你只关心这个
- That's all you care about?
能带动股价的新产品
The next product juicing the stock price?
有人死了
People have died!
但是有更多人会得救
And more people could be saved!
他妈的好好想一想
Just fucking think about it!
忧郁 焦虑 自杀 都…
Depression, anxiety, suicide. Just…
消失了
gone!
那…
That's…
别管什么道德底线了
Fuck the bottom line.
那可以改变世界 你想想 阿尔
That's changing the world. Come on, Al.
你不想跟我一起改变世界吗
Don't you want to change the world with me?
你才不在乎
Like you care.
我赌上了一切
I bet everything on this.
我的工作 名声跟婚姻
My job, my reputation, my marriage.
我的一切
Everything.
我很在乎
I care.
即使你不想跟我一起改变世界 你也得帮我
So even if you don't, you're gonna help me.
伯特的笔记
Bert's notes. Get to work.
赶快上工
嘿 亲爱的 对 我跟阿尔伯特在一起
Hey, sweetie. Yeah, just here with Albert.
他问了好
He says hi.
对
Yeah.
妈
Mom?
碧雅
Bea?
我偷跑出来
I snuck out.
安莉塔发生了什么事
What's happening? Amrita.
-她… -我知道
- She's-- - I know.
-你明明说不会有问题 -我知道
- You said it would be okay. - I know.
你得坚强一点 好吗
I need you to be strong, okay?
碧雅 请你去我们的舱房♥
Bea, I need you to go to our cabin.
好吗 去我的床
Okay? I need you to go to my bed.
在床底下找找看 有个绿色的行李袋
Look under it. There's a green duffel bag.
为什么
Why?
你需要的东西都在里面
It has everything you'll need.
你跟爸得离开这艘船
I need you and Dad to get off the ship.
为什么
Why?
因为外头那些人都是坏人
Because the people out there are bad people.
他们想伤害你
They want to hurt you.
-爸说… -听着 我知道爸说了什么
- Dad says-- - Yeah, look, I know what Dad says.
但他不像我这么了解他们
But he doesn't know them like I do.
碧雅 你得相信我
Bea, you have to believe me.
如果爸不跟你走 你就得自己离开
And if Dad won't go with you, I need you to go on your own.
什么
What?
那你呢
What about you?
我随后就到
I'll be right behind you.
碧雅…
Bea…
真的很抱歉发生这些事
I'm so sorry for all of this.
我并不想让你遇上这种危机 我只希望你平安又幸福
I never wanted any of this for you. I just wanted you to be safe and happy.
但我需要你照我说的做 好吗
But I need you to do this for me, okay?
答应我
You promise me.
我答应你
I promise.
有消息吗
Anything?
还是没有
Still no.
如果都没有他的消息怎么办
I mean, what if we never hear from him?
那我们就去报♥警♥
Then we call the police.
-去找被保护伞收买♥♥的警♥察♥ -洁德
- The Umbrella police? - Jade.
嘿 我发了很多消息给你
Hey, I've been texting you.
我们的爸爸来了
That's our dad.
-可以谈一谈… -很抱歉
-But can we just talk-- -I'm sorry.
这是谁的车
Who's car is this?
我决定换一辆好车
Uh-oh, I… decided to upgrade my wheels.
只有最好的东西能配得上…
But only the best for…
我的女儿
my girls.
发生了什么事
What happened?
在保护伞那里
At Umbrella?
就是不停地工作
You know, work, work, work.
剧集 | 生化危机(2022) | 导航列表