剧集 | 生化危机(2022) | 导航列表
所以想象一下同样的模式 出现在网站或应用程序上
So imagine that same pattern on a website or an app.
服用乐无忧者一定会深受吸引
A Joy user wouldn't be able to look away.
这下又变成心灵控制了
So we're doing mind control now?
当然不是 珍妮特
Of course not, Janet.
但是谁没吞过止痛药 就开始有购物冲动的经验
But hey, who hasn't popped a Xany and gone hunting for Louboutin's.
对吧 艾伦
Right, Alan?
乐无忧会让保护伞 成为全世界的企业龙头
Joy will make Umbrella the biggest company in the world.
去他的谷歌♥跟扎克伯格 他们只能吸引目光注意
Fuck Google, Fuck Zuckerberg. They deliver eyeballs.
保护伞
Umbrella
能影响心灵
will deliver minds.
这种药不是会带来数十亿获利
That's not a billion-dollar drug.
而是数万亿的获利
That's a trillion-dollar drug.
但药物依然有风险
None of which eliminates the danger.
我要吃几颗才会变成…
How much would I have to take to turn into…
那样
that?
来看看吧
Let's see.
三颗
Three?
不是
No?
十颗
Ten?
很接近了吗
Am I getting close?
阿尔
Al?
两万颗
Twenty thousand.
那我们就知道警语要怎么写了
So we know what goes on the warning label.
对吧
Right?
各位同学请注意
Attention, students.
提醒你们所有个人物品
This is a reminder that all personal items,
包括皮包 安全帽及手♥机♥ 都应放在置物柜里
including purses, helmets, and cellphones should be kept in your locker.
谢谢
Thank you.
帮不了你 老兄
Can't help you, mate.
所以你没见过她
So you haven't seen her?
即使见过 而且这么说不代表我真的见过…
Well, even if I had, which I'm not saying I have…
我是个有原则的人
I've got principles.
有标准 懂得拿捏尺度
Standards. Criteria and such.
我…
I…
这家伙有没有搞错
Is… is he for real?
我完全不懂你在说什么鬼话
I have no idea what you're saying.
我的意思是…
What I'm saying
少烦我 保护伞
is fuck off, Umbrella.
那辆车不错
Nice ride.
你要去哪里
Where you headed?
-回家 -你家在哪里
Home. And where's that?
大学
The University.
学校
Like, a school?
不是的
No.
这间大学…
The University, it, uh…
保存了原有的世界
preserves the old world.
书籍 艺术跟历史
Books, art, history.
就像文明的备份硬盘
It's like a… a backup disk for civilization.
等这一切结束 就能帮助我们重建
It will help us rebuild when all of this is over.
前提是真的会结束
If it's ever over.
那里是什么样子
What's it like?
很平静
Peaceful.
平静
"Peaceful."
你知道什么样的生活才叫…
Do you know what it was like to be…
乏味吗
bored?
我尽量不要去想
I try not to think about it.
我们原有的世界
The world that we had.
孩子没有机会接触到的世界
The one they never got.
好 接下来这段路…
Okay, next leg of the trip.
所有人都不能说话
Everyone keep your mouths shut.
请你们紧闭嘴巴
And I mean super glued.
听到了吗
You hear me?
怎么了
What?
舔食者
Lickers.
它们靠听觉狩猎
They hunt by sound.
搞什么
The hell?
警告 您已涉及 保护伞公♥司♥管辖范围内之违法行为
Warning! You are engaged in illegal activities under Umbrella jurisdiction!
请勿抵抗
Do not resist!
请勿发动引擎
Do not start your engine.
请勿下车
Do not exit the vehicle.
你们被逮捕了
You are under arrest.
出动
Move out.
把他们全部拉下车排成一排
Pull them out and line them up.
遵命
Yes, sir.
快点 去围捕他们
Let's go. Round them up.
那个声音是哪里传来的
Where's that coming from?
搞什么
The heck?
交火
Contact!
怎么回事
What's happening?
妈 你看
Mom, look.
-快走 -不要 放我走
Move. No, no, let me go. Let me go!
喂 过来这里
Hey, over here.
还有一条出路
There's another way out.
在这里
Here.
-快走… -快点 走这边
-Go, go. -Come on. Right this way.
快走…
Go, go, go!
救救我
Help me!
下面有维修门
Service door. Down there.
快去
Go, go! Go!
快
Come on!
果然跟我说的一样…
Like I said…
充满乐趣
…fun.
拿出老鼠这招挺厉害的
Mickey was a nice touch.
-董事会已经决定了 -他们赞成你的做法
-The Board decided. -For you.
事关几万亿的获利 阿尔
It's a trillion dollars, Al.
我会为他们带来光明的前景 而你能给他们什么
I'm offering them a bright shiny future, and you've got, what?
一支高级的笔
A fancy pen?
你还好吗
How you doing?
好像有点不安
You seem edgy.
今天的剂量打了吗
Top off today?
明明说好要去除行为改变的作用
We took behavioral modification off the table.
我改变主意了
I changed my mind.
你危及几百万人性命 为的是什么
You're risking millions of lives for what, money?
获利 入选道琼斯指数
A spot on the DOW?
如果我们量产 你难道不知道会有什么结果
If this scales, can't you see where this is going?
重点不在于股价
It's not about the stock price.
重点是要改变这个世界
It's about changing the world.
你…
Just…
仔细想想
think about it.
全球变暖消失
Global warming, gone.
世界不再有饥荒
World hunger, not anymore.
该死
Fuck.
我们要的话还可以让全世界的人吃素
We can turn the world vegan if we want to.
由谁来决定
And who gets to decide any of that?
当然是我
Oh, I do.
我在食品药物管理局的人脉 同意加快人体试验的时程
My friend at the FDA agreed to rush human trials.
因为你收买♥♥了他
Because you bribed him.
是因为我魅力无穷
Because I'm such a charming lady.
但是你得让配方稳定下来 开始生产
But I need you to stabilize the formula and bring production online.
浣熊市的情况是可以预防的
What happened in Raccoon City, we'll take precautions.
唯一的预防措施就是做出解药
The only precaution is a cure.
-可是我们没有 -让我研究吧
-We don't have one of those. -So let me find one.
-给我一个团队 -你不能分心
-Look, get me a team. -I need you focused.
我可以一心二用
I can do both.
如果真的出了问题 病毒难以控制…
And, look, if something does go wrong, and the virus gets out of control…
想象一下解药掌握在你手中
imagine how much money
保护伞能获得多少利益
Umbrella makes if you own the cure?
下班之后才能研究 而且把乐无忧摆第一
After hours. And Joy come first.
-好吧 -很好
-Fine. -Fine.
-等等 伊芙琳 不要这样 -还有阿尔
- Wait, Evelyn, don't do that. - Oh, and, Al?
剧集 | 生化危机(2022) | 导航列表