剧集 | 生化危机(2022) | 导航列表
保护伞
Umbrella.
(保护伞公♥司♥)
这间公♥司♥法律丑闻缠身
A company besieged by legal scandal
股价下跌
and falling stock prices
现在想改变形象 倾全力进军
is now trying to reinvent itself with a major push
直销药物领域
into direct-to-consumer drugs.
评论家认为这间公♥司♥ 如此烧钱营运下去恐怕前景堪虑
Critics say that the company's operating at a dangerous burn rate,
但保护伞这回赌上一切
but Umbrella's betting big on the move.
这是新任总裁
Brainchild of newly minted CEO,
伊芙琳马库斯的点子
Evelyn Marcus.
-跟我谈谈乐无忧吧 -这个嘛…
Tell me about Joy.
俗话说快乐不能用金钱来衡量 不过绝对是可以的
Well, they say you can't put a price on happiness, but sure you can.
只要装瓶贩售就好
If you bottle it.
你的口吻跟令尊很像
You sound like your father.
他创立保护伞 后来却被排挤出去
He founded Umbrella before being… pushed out.
没错
He did.
我仍然把这间公♥司♥当成家族企业
And I still like to think of this as a family business.
我还是得问起贵公♥司♥的过去
Still, I have to ask you about the past.
浣熊市
Raccoon City.
那是一场难以想象的悲剧
It was an unimaginable tragedy.
出了非常可怕的意外 没人能料到
A horrible accident that no one could have seen coming.
别会错意
Don't get me wrong.
我父亲在以前的保护伞犯了不少错
The old Umbrella, my father, made his share of mistakes,
但这间公♥司♥已经脱胎换骨
but this is not that company.
我们现在所做的研发…
The things we're working on today…
将会改变世界
they're gonna change the world.
那些是橡胶子弹吧
Those are rubber bullets, right?
救命
Help! Help!
妈
Mom?
快走
Come on.
过来这边
Over here.
先生 她跑掉了
Sir, we lost her.
那就找出她的下落
So, you find her.
追捕脱逃的人 派一个小队 沿着外码头搜索 也派人去树林里
Chase down the runners. I want a team along the outer docks, another in the trees.
老兄 一定很痛
Dude. Ouch.
-不要 -别开枪
- No! - Don't shoot! - Don't shoot!
妈
- Mom?
妈
Mom! Liam, come here.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们以为他死了 我们…
We thought he was gone. We…
真不知道要怎么感谢你
I don't know how to thank you.
比莉
Billie.
比莉
Billie?
走开
Go away.
不行 我们得谈谈
No! We have to talk.
我只想确定你没事
I just wanna know you're all right.
比莉
Billie.
你回来了 好极了
Oh, you're home. Great.
我快饿死了 晚餐吃什么
I'm starving. What's for dinner?
什么
What?
你姐妹还好吗
How's your sister?
她…
She's…
很好
good.
在赶学校的作业吧
Catching up on school, I think.
等她写完…
When she's done…
-跟她说我马上回来 -遵命
-tell her I'll be right back. -Yes, sir.
比莉 快开门
Billie, come on.
没事
It's fine.
我很好
I'm fine.
那架无人机到底是谁派来的
Who the hell sent that drone?
保护伞
Umbrella.
保护伞
"Umbrella"?
-他们不会这么做的 -他们一定会
- They wouldn't. - Oh, they really would.
你们有家累 应该搭渡轮才对
You have a family. You should've taken the ferry.
不行
We can't.
为什么不行
Why not?
你们在走私违♥禁♥品♥
You're smuggling contraband.
40年份的违♥禁♥品♥
Forty-year-old contraband.
这些东西的黑市价格 可以养活我们 等我们重新安顿下来
The Black market on these will keep us alive while we resettle.
我们在加莱有人脉
We've got people in Calais.
是我姐妹跟她的女儿们
My sister, her girls.
他受了很多苦
He's been through so much.
我们只是想让他在家人的陪伴下长大
We just want to raise him amongst family.
让他过着感觉起来…
Give him something that feels…
很正常的生活
normal.
一定有别的办法能够渡海
There's gotta be another way across.
的确有
There is.
英法海底隧♥道♥
The "chunnel."
走私者会送人到对岸
Traffickers run people through to the other side,
也不会过问细节
and they don't ask questions.
-太危险了 -那如果待在这里的话呢
-It's too dangerous. -And if we stay here?
然后呢
What, then?
我们大部分的钱都拿去买♥♥船票了
We spent most of our money on the boat.
好 那就汇集我们手上的资源 一起过隧♥道♥
Okay, so we pull what we've got, and we go together.
恕我直言 但我们为什么要信任你
No offense, but why should we trust you?
她救了连恩
She saved Liam.
听着 只有需要你的人才能信任
Look, the only way you can trust anyone is when they need you.
而现在…
And right now,
我们需要彼此
we need each other.
天啊 你没事吧
Jesus, are you okay?
喂
Hey.
聊得真开心啊
Good talk.
姐妹情感交流还真多
Nice sister moment.
(赛门:疯狂博客)
(保护伞公♥司♥非法人体试验)
(机密事件)
(蒂华纳南部厂房♥)
(反应造成暴♥力♥冲动)
(接触72小时后)
(伊芙琳:明天要开董事会议 让他们惊艳吧)
(小时 分钟 秒)
(设定计时器 暂停计时器)
(开始计时器)
你们来自哪里
So where are you down from?
约克附近
'Round York.
听说那里风景优美 你们为什么要离开
I heard it's beautiful around there. Why'd you leave?
别无选择
Didn't have any choice.
城墙挡住了原尸 但是…
The walls kept the zeros out, but…
病毒还是渗透进来了
didn't stop the virus from getting in.
那…
That's…
非常遗憾
I'm so sorry.
每个人都背负着丧亲之痛 对吧
Everybody lost somebody, right?
新学校还好吗
So how's the new school?
全天候供应康普茶
They have kombucha on tap.
嘿 早安
-Hey, morning.
比莉
-Billie.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
要去上学
-Going to school?
不行
-Uh, no.
应该休息几天
We should give it a few days.
爸 我没事 而且我缺了很多课
Dad, I'm fine. And I'm missing classes.
-我觉得你不该… -我觉得她气色很好
- I don't think you should-- - I think she looks great.
你自己也说了
I mean, you said it yourself.
要是我们缺课太多 会引起注意
If we miss too much school, people could notice.
比莉
Billie.
过来
Come here.
快点
Come here.
好 看着我
Okay, look at me.
怎么样
And?
好一点了
It's better.
我可以去吗
So can I go?
-那代表他答应了 -谢了 爸
-That's a yes. -Thanks, Dad.
不对 你…
I… No, you, you…
听着 记得通知我有没有什么…
Call me if anything doesn't…
异样
剧集 | 生化危机(2022) | 导航列表