剧集 | 生化危机(2022) | 导航列表
-她还好吗 -还活着
-How is she? -Still breathing.
看起来可能有内出血
Looks like internal bleeding, probably.
绝对有脑震荡
Concussion, definitely.
不会吧
Fuck me.
(新浣熊市002)
她是个幸存者
She's a survivor.
(食肉是谋杀)
她到底有多恨我
How much does she hate me?
没有人恨你 爸
No one hates you, Dad.
我知道搬家很难受 但…
The move, I know it's hard, but…
也不是我能决定的
I didn't really have a choice.
保护伞说了算
Umbrella gets what Umbrella wants.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
都好了
All done.
你还好吗
How are you?
-我不一定要接 -你不接的话压力会很大
-I don't have to pick it up. -If you don't, you'll stress.
威斯克
Wesker.
少给我借口 照规定行事
I don't want excuses. We have protocols.
-你忘了我的血样本 -等等
- You forgot my sample. - Hold on.
-你自己抽的 -用针筒抽血很难吗
- You took that yourself? - I can work a needle.
我以后一定很会施打海♥洛♥因♥
Gonna be awesome at heroin.
爸很担心你
Dad's worried about you.
爸本来就很爱瞎操心
Dad worries about everything.
我们从来没生过病
We have never been sick, ever.
可是每两周…
-But still, every two weeks,
-都要验血 -他只是…
blood test. -He's just…
-这是为了我们好 -是吗
-It's for our own good. -Is it?
他也可能是吸血鬼
Or he's a vampire.
他绝对是吸血鬼
He's totally a vampire.
你今天应该一起来才对
You should have come today.
他们很帅
The boys were cute.
-脑袋不灵光 但是很帅 -好吧
-Dumb, but cute. -Right.
-酷 -我是个烂人 好吗
-Cool. -I'm an asshole. Okay?
我知道
I know.
你会担心明天的事吗
You worried about tomorrow?
-换了新的学校 -一切都很陌生
-New school. -New everything.
那又如何 我们可以重头来过
So? New us.
这座烂城市的小鬼一定会被我们收服
I mean, these kids in this shitty town. We're gonna own them.
不 我不…我只想当隐形人
No, I don't… I just want to be invisible.
-为什么 -拜托 你知道的
-Why? -Come on. You know.
是因为青蛙那回事
Is this because of the frog thing?
不是 还有另外一件事
No, and the… The other thing.
首先 你当时才十岁
One, you were ten.
再来 艾力克斯英格斯踹了一年级生
Two, Alex Ingles kicked a first grader. So you broke his leg.
你才打断他的腿
- Fair trade. - I had to go to counseling.
-很公平啊 -我还得去做心理咨♥询♥
大家都以为我疯了
You know, and everyone thought I was psycho.
连我自己在内
Including me.
我得克制自己的脾气
I need to stop getting mad
不要再做蠢事
and then doing stupid shit.
嘿
Hey.
看着我
Look at me.
你才不蠢
You are not stupid.
你可是他妈的比莉威斯克
You're Billie fucking Wesker.
你心地善良 是个很酷的人
You are nice and cool.
你有翘臀
You've got a great ass, a 1520 on the PSAT.
初步学术评估测试考了1520分
而且…
And
你有最棒的姐妹
you've got the best sister.
记住这一点 其他的事都不必在意 好吗
So remember that and say "fuck it" to everything else, okay?
过来
Come here.
(洁德 比莉)
(洁德:J 比莉:B)
(以植物为动力来源)
早安 浣熊高中
Good morning, Raccoon City High!
嘿 各位
Hey, lads. Lads.
抱歉
Sorry.
-你好 -你好
Hi! Hi!
(浣熊高中)
-你好 -你好
-Hey. -Hey.
-我叫… -比莉
- I'm, I'm-- - Billie!
那是谁
Who's that?
我姐妹 双胞姐妹
My sister. Twin sister.
你们是双胞胎
You're twins?
同父 但异母 我们的卵子是不同的人捐赠的
I mean, same dad, but our moms, we had different egg donors,
但代理孕母同时生下我们
but the surrogate delivered us at the same time.
所以…严格说来的确是这样
So, technically, yeah.
科学万岁
Go science.
所以你是个怪胎
So, you're, like, a freak?
不是
No.
干吗穿这件上衣
What's with the shirt?
-我吃全素 -太蠢了
-Oh, I'm vegan. -That's stupid.
我只是不吃动物
I just don't eat animals.
我爸去年秋天带我去打猎 超好玩的
My dad took me hunting last fall. It was awesome.
我一枪打爆小鹿的头
Shot Bambi in the brain.
世界末日来临时 第一个会被吃掉的就是吃素的人
You know, when the end of the world comes, we eat the vegans first.
你吃这个吧
Eat this.
放开我
Get off me!
够了 住手
Just stop! Stop!
-快打 -快打
Fight! Fight! Fight!
-喂 放开 -起来 跟我走
-Hey, get off! Get off! -Up! Come with me!
-走开 快滚 -出去 快点
-Get off! Scram! -Out! Move! Back, everyone!
全部人退后
- Don't make me throw something at you! - Move back!
-别逼我拿东西丢你们 -退后
比莉 你没事吧
Billie, are you okay?
嘿 有我在
Hey! Hey, I got you.
我本来无精打彩的
I was lethargic,
很不开心 毫无动力
unhappy, and unmotivated.
后来我发现乐无忧
And then I found Joy.
(可能会出现副作用)
(请听从医生指示再服用)
保护伞隆重推出新产品 人生大小事就是我们分内的事
A new product from Umbrella, where our business is life itself.
(乐无忧)
我有点…
I kind of…
我不喜欢
I hate it.
乐无忧帮助罹患重症的人
Joy helps people with serious issues, chronic depression, OCD.
慢性忧郁症与强迫症的的人
这是我研发这种产品的目的
That's why I developed it.
但这段广♥告♥…
But this…
她住在豪♥宅♥里 有家人
She lives in a great house, she's got a family,
-为什么要吃药 -我们并不是医生
-why is she taking pills? -We aren't doctors.
提出这种疑问不是我们的责任
It's not our job to ask that question.
我们只是提供人们快乐所需的工具
We're just giving people the tools they need to be happy.
-我们得退一步想想 -不行
- We need to take a step back. - We can't.
-蒂华纳出了那种状况… -我们已经买♥♥了广♥告♥时段
-With what's happening in Tijuana-- -We booked the ad buys.
六周后就要推出了
We launch in six weeks.
礼来靠百忧解一年赚进30亿元
Eli Lilly made three billion a year off Prozac.
我们第一个月 就能赚到那个金额的两倍
We could double that in the first month.
比莉 等等
Billie, stop!
-你跑去哪里了 -在这里
Where the hell were you? Uh, here.
那你为什么没接手♥机♥
Then why weren't you picking up your phone?
我在通话中
I was on a call.
-去你的 -洁德
-Fuck you! -Jade! Jade! Jade!
比莉
Billie!
比莉 别这样
Billie, come on.
(快看 )
放开
Get off! Get off!
比莉 让我进去 拜托
Billie, let me in. Please.
洁德 快告诉我是怎么回事
Jade, tell me what's going on.
回去做你的工作吧
Go back to work.
你为什么不来我那一桌
Why didn't you just sit with me?
你跟朋友在一起
You were with your friends.
收服了他们
Owning them.
-嘿 -我不想毁了那一刻
-Hey. -I didn't want to ruin it.
嘿
Hey.
我根本不在乎那些混♥蛋♥
I don't give a fuck about those assholes.
我唯一在乎的就只有你
The only person I care about is you.
剧集 | 生化危机(2022) | 导航列表