剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表
《侠探杰克》前情提要
Previously on Reacher...
弗朗西斯泽维尔奎因中校
Lieutenant Colonel Francis Xavier Quinn.
你想找到他 - 是的
You want to find him? - Yeah.
也许我们可以互帮互助
So maybe we can help each other out.
你要通过救贝克的儿子 免于再次被绑♥架♥来接近他
You're gonna get in with Beck by saving his son from getting kidnapped again.
卧底线人 你的上一个线人失踪了
Undercover informant? The last one you had went missing.
所以我能帮你什么
So what can I do for you?
经过那场假手榴弹爆♥炸♥和枪战
After the fake grenade blasts and a gunfight,
理查德可不会轻易来 - 那我们怎么办
Richard won't come with me easily. - So what do we do?
我们完全排除报♥警♥这一选项
We take the option of going to the police completely off the table.
你打死了一个警♥察♥
You shot a cop!
我爸很有钱 他能帮你
My dad's rich. He can help you.
雷彻先生 我是扎卡里贝克
Mr. Reacher. I'm Zachary Beck.
我得看看你能否服从命令
I need to see if you can follow orders.
我进来了
I'm in.
保镖怎么样 - 他就是不肯说
How's the bodyguard? - He's not saying shit.
我可能有那个女孩的线索了
Well, I might have a lead on the girl.
可能把她带去 有隐藏地窖的马车房♥了
Could've been taken into the carriage house where there's a hidden cellar.
特蕾莎在那儿吗 - 不在
Is Teresa there? - No.
但她曾经在这儿
But she was.
我知道特蕾莎曾经在那儿 你还看到什么了吗
I knew Teresa was there. Do you see anything else?
一盘吃了一半的食物
Half-eaten plate of food.
就是我之前看到贝克的安保负责人 从屋里拿出来的那盘
Same one I saw Beck's head of security take out of the house a few hours ago.
特蕾莎今晚被转移了 - 我们刚跟她错过
So Teresa was moved tonight. - We just missed her.
她可能在屋里某个地方 - 不可能
She could be somewhere in the house. - No.
我的到来和理查德在家 让地面活动过于频繁
With my arrival and Richard being home now, there's too much activity on the grounds.
不确定因素太多
Too many uncertainties.
他们把她带走了
They took her off the property.
监控摄像头呢
Security cameras?
据我所知 八个摄像头对准了 唯一进出庄园的道路
From what I saw at the gatehouse, eight cameras facing the only road in or out.
你能查看一下录像吗 - 录像里不会有发现
Can you get a look at the footage? - The film wouldn't show anything.
不管是谁带走了特蕾莎 肯定把她藏在后备箱里了
Whoever took Teresa would have her in the trunk.
一旦她离开监控画面 就无法知道 他们开的哪辆车 带她去了哪里
No way to know what car she left in or where they took her once she was out of sight of the cameras.
也许是去了某个能杀了她的地方
They could be taking her somewhere to kill her.
这里没有血迹 没有挣扎的迹象
There's no blood in here. No sign of any struggle.
有一张小床和一条毯子 还有取暖器
There is a cot, a blanket, a space heater.
他们给了她吃的
They fed her.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
这不是好消息
It's not good news.
如果拘禁她的人 与奎因这样的人物有牵连
If the people who have her are involved with a guy like Quinn,
他们可不是为了什么好事 才让她活得好好的
they're not keeping her alive and healthy for a good reason.
该死
Fuck.
我们会再找到她的
We'll find her again.
我得在屋里的人醒来之前 回到我的房♥间
I got to get back to my room before the rest of the house wakes up.
好的
Okay.
你怎么这么久才来
What took you so long?
高速公路啊 伙计 到处都在修
好吧 你说的是什么消息
我觉得我知道车在哪儿了
见鬼 我戴着锁链睡不着
Oh, shit, man. I-I can't sleep in this thing.
太不舒服了
It's fucking uncomfortable.
你看到我打呼噜了吗
You see me snoring?
拜托 我总得睡觉吧
Come on, man. I got to some sleep at some point.
你知道红袜队比赛的比分吗
You got the score of the Sox game?
奥尔良人5 红袜队3
three.
垃圾
Goddamn it.
你好啊 老大 - 贝克拿特蕾莎怎么样了
Hey, what's up, boss? - What's Beck doing with Teresa?
这样可不行 - 退后 他们为什么要拘禁她
You don't want to do this. - Back off! Why are they keeping her?
我不认识什么叫特蕾莎的 - 胡说 我知道她在那儿
I don't know anything about any Teresa. - Bullshit. I know she was there.
我跟你说了 我只是个保镖
I told you, I'm just a bodyguard.
我查过你的档案 约翰库珀
I ran your jacket, John Cooper.
随你查 - 你因家暴服刑一年
Fuck. Whatever. - A year for domestic abuse.
因重伤罪服刑四年
Four years, aggravated assault.
换做是我 可不会让这样的人照顾孩子
Not someone I'd hire to babysit.
去你的 - 操
Fuck you. - Fuck.
什么鬼
What the hell?
去你的
Come on!
赶快 放手 去冷静一下
Go cool down!
他们抓了特蕾莎 - 去冷静一下
They have Teresa! - Go cool down.
他们把她囚禁起来了 - 出去冷静一下 孩子
They're keeping her prisoner. - I said step outside and cool down, kid.
立刻
Now.
对
Yeah.
见鬼
Fuck, man.
十二块的咖啡 浪费了
Twelve bucks of coffee, wasted.
要不你们管管那个贱♥人♥
How about you keep a leash on that bitch?
再敢这么叫她 我就让她单独和你待一个小时
Call her that again, and I'll leave her alone with you for an hour.
我想也是
Thought so.
如果那个混♥蛋♥知道什么...
If that piece of shit knows anything--
那混♥蛋♥现在是被非法拘留
That piece of shit is being illegally detained.
不是 我们可以说...
No, we can claim that we have--
我们可以说我的屁♥股♥是火腿
We can claim my ass is a ham steak,
但最终 这都是无稽之谈
but at the end of day, it's just full of shit.
如果我们无法把贝克的罪行坐实
Look, if we can't pin any of Beck's dirt on him,
而这很有可能
which is a distinct possibility,
那我们迟早得放了他
eventually, we got to set him free,
到时候 他肯定会把这一切都说出去
and there's gonna be nothing to stop him from singing about all this.
他不会说的 他就是个流浪的混混
Eh, he won't talk, he's a fucking skell.
他能离开就很开心了
He'll just be happy to be gone.
也许吧
Maybe.
但如果你一直揍他 他可能会记恨你
But if you keep beating his ass, he might carry a beef.
那谁知道他会做什么
Then who knows what he does.
所以保持冷静 小达菲
So keep it cool, Susie Q.
说真的 达菲 情况已经够糟了
Seriously, Duffy. This-this is already fucked enough.
我可不想听你说教 麦哲伦
I don't want to hear shit from you, Magellan.
听着 维利 你走吧
Look, Villy, walk away.
我不想你被我们拖下水 毕竟我只是请你帮个忙
I don't want you going down with us. Not on a favor I pulled you in on.
而且这事儿跟你一点关系都没有
Not on something you had nothing to do with.
我可不会现在抛下你 爱尔兰人
Ain't bailing on you now, Irish.
保持冷静
Just keep the RPMs down.
明白
Copy that.
你...
You,
进屋盯着那人 做点有用的事
get inside and watch the perp. Do something useful.
麦哲伦 是吗
Magellan, huh?
就因为他看不懂地图
'Cause he couldn't read the map?
有时候我叫他“笨蛋庞斯”
Sometimes I call him "Ponce de Moron."
别对他太苛刻 他还是你队里的一员呢
Don't go too hard on him. He's still part of your team.
的确是个“团队”
Some team.
一个菜鸟 一个老家伙 还有我们几乎不认识的大块头流浪汉
A rookie, an old fart and a gigantic vagrant we barely know.
那你在其中扮演什么角色
And who are you in all of this?
那个把大家凑到一起的白♥痴♥
The idiot who put it all together.
你不确定他是否在那儿
What do you mean you're not sure if it's there?
我当时不在场
Well, I-I wasn't there.
你的人能帮我吗
Can your guy help me?
那个大块头 - 对 他能跟我一起去吗
The big guy inside? - Yeah, can he come with me?
他当时在绑♥架♥现场 - 好吧 我去找他
He was at the kidnapping. - Come on, I'll get him.
我只是想确认一下 好吗
I just want to make sure, you know?
你还有什么想告诉我的吗
Anything else you want to tell me?
既然你提到了...
在这里等着
Wait here.
我能去厨房♥喝一杯吗
Can I go down to the kitchen and grab a drink?
随你便
I don't give a shit.
我受宠若惊 但不用了 谢谢
Flattered, but no, thanks.
穿上衣服 有工作交给你
Get dressed. There's a job for you.
在3点47分 - 我们发现了绑匪开的皮卡
At 3:47? - We found the pickup the kidnappers used.
警♥察♥把它送到了距这里以南 145公里处的一个州级证据站
Cops took it to some state evidence lot 90 miles south of here.
楼下有个家伙 叫“天使娃娃”
There's a guy downstairs. Angel Doll.
他会带你去辨认那辆卡车 这样我们就能找出是谁想绑♥架♥理查德
He'll take you to I.D. the truck so we figure out who tried to kidnap Richard.
给我五分钟穿衣服
Give me five minutes to get dressed.
你只有两分钟
You got two.
雷彻
Reacher?
我接到了第一个任务
I've got my first job.
贝克的一个手下 要带我去辨认那辆丰田皮卡
One of Beck's guys is taking me to I.D. the Toyota pickup.
剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表