剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表
《侠探杰克》前情提要
Previously on Reacher...
弗朗西斯泽维尔奎因中校
Lieutenant Colonel Francis Xavier Quinn.
他通过向敌对国家出♥售♥军事机密 赚取额外收入
Picked up extra cash selling military secrets to hostile nations.
现在你想找到他 - 是的
And now you want to find him. - Yeah.
所以我们可以互帮互助
So maybe we can help each other out.
我的线人 特蕾莎丹尼尔
CI. Teresa Daniel.
我觉得贝克发现了她在调查他 然后她出事了
I think she got caught snooping on Beck and something happened to her.
你需要找到奎因
You need to find Quinn.
与此同时 你可以帮我找特蕾莎
While you're doing that, you can help me find Teresa.
钥匙在卡车里 里面有个GPS
Keys are in the truck and there's a GPS in there.
希望你六个小时内到达
They're expecting you there in six hours.
没问题
Not a problem.
干净得很
Dry as Utah on Sunday.
没有毒品
No drugs.
没有要抛弃的尸体
No body to get rid of.
这是个忠诚测试
It's a loyalty test.
送货证明我值得信任
Making the delivery proves I can be trusted.
我是内格利
You've got Neagley.
你能查几个人的信息吗
Can you run down the jackets on a few names?
保罗范霍文...
Paul Van Hoven...
查普曼杜克...
...Chapman Duke
和安赫尔多尔
and Angel Dole.
你没说实话 你是警♥察♥
You're dirty. You're a cop.
怎么耽搁了
What's the holdup?
天使话太多了
Angel talks too much.
天使娃娃跟你说什么了吗
Angel Doll say anything to you?
他说了很多
Said lots of things.
那家伙就是学不会闭嘴
Guy doesn't know when to shut up.
他提到他刚发现的事了吗
He mention anything he may have just found out?
一些重要的事
Something important?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
他跟我说他有消息了
He told me he had news...
但他不肯详说
but he wouldn't elaborate.
他直接打给贝克 好直接告诉他
Called Beck direct so he could hear it straight from his mouth.
那个小混♥蛋♥总想着晋升
Little bitch is always trying to jump up the ladder.
下车 你下班了
Get out. You're off the clock.
你呢
What about you?
我有事要做 现在你滚吧
I got shit to do. Now kindly fuck off.
这么洗会把皮擦破的
You'll take your skin off.
拉斯蒂在水槽下面放了清洁剂
Bouge. Rusty keeps cleaner under the sink.
能处理任何脏渍
Takes care of any mess. Tiens.
有剩菜吗
Leftovers up for grabs?
炖菜在小火炖着 咖啡在炉子上煮着
Stew's on simmer, coffee's on the hob.
真香
Smells good.
谢谢
Appreciated.
那么...
So...
拉斯蒂是谁
...who's Rusty?
修理工
He's the mechanic.
非要在水槽里洗他那满是油污的手
Insists on washing his greasy hands in the sink.
贝克车队的车挺新的
Cars in Beck's fleet are pretty new,
车♥库♥里的全地形车 看起来也没怎么用过
and those ATVs in the garage don't look like they get much use.
竟然配备一名全职修理工 有点奇怪啊
Kind of odd, having a full-time mechanic on staff.
我不问问题 我只...
I don't ask questions, I just, uh...
怎么说呢
How do you say?
擦地板
scrub the floors.
我妈是巴黎人 你呢
My mother was from Paris. You?
勒阿弗尔 不如巴黎那么好
Le Havre. Not so nice as Paris.
那你怎么来缅因州了
So, what brings you to Maine?
我在海边长大 想研究海洋生物学
I grew up by the water and want to study marine biology.
新英格兰有几所该专业最好的学校
Some of the best schools for it are in New England,
所以我存钱来这里学习
so I save to study here.
那花费挺大的
That's a lot of money.
贝克先生开的薪水很高
Mr. Beck pays well.
因此我才在这里 熬夜加班
It's the only reason I'm here,
拼命筹备一个有钱人的50大寿派对
up late, working my cul off to prepare some big 50th birthday party
而他从来连句谢谢都不说
for a rich man who never says thank you.
我们走
Let's go.
我以为我下班了
Thought I was off the clock.
贝克有问题问你
Beck has questions.
天使娃娃的语♥音♥信箱留言不对劲
Something about Angel Doll's voicemail isn't adding up.
那就问天使娃娃啊
Then ask Angel Doll.
他不接电♥话♥
He's not answering.
我已经跟你说了 他什么都没跟我说
Already told you, he didn't say anything to me.
你自己跟贝克说
Tell Beck yourself.
你♥他♥妈♥是铅做的吗
What are you, made of fucking lead?
快走
Move your ass.
天使娃娃在调查想绑♥架♥理查德的人
Angel Doll did some research on that guy that tried to kidnap Richard.
好的
Okay.
他查了那个混♥蛋♥开的那辆皮卡的车牌
He ran the plates on that pickup that prick was driving.
结果发现车牌属于一个 我们曾经有过生意往来的团体
And it turns out, it belongs to a group that we did some business with.
地毯的客户
Rug customers?
别管是什么生意
Don't worry about the business.
担心一下你对绑匪的描述
Worry about why the kidnapper that you described
与曾使用那辆皮卡的人不匹配 一个都不匹配
doesn't match anybody in the group of men that used that truck. Not one.
要么是他们的皮卡被偷了 要么是你这个证人撒谎了
Either their truck was stolen, or you're a fucking unreliable witness.
你已经知道 我曾领导一个特案调查组多年
You already know I ran a special investigation unit for years.
我的观察力可谓是顶尖的
My observation skills are as good as they get.
所以你的意思是皮卡是被偷了
So, you saying the truck was stolen?
你不觉得这也太巧了吗
Don't you think that'd be one hell of coincidence?
最有可能的是 跟你做过生意的这些人
Most likely, these guys you've done business with
为了扩大业务 增加了人员
expanded their personnel trying to grow.
这也能解释为什么他们会做出这么 草率的示♥威♥行动 比如绑♥架♥理查德
It'd explain why they decided to make a sloppy power move like going after Richard.
他们想传达某种信息
They wanted to send some kind of message.
地毯生意信息
A rug business message.
你确定他使用的是乌兹冲♥锋♥枪♥
Are you certain he was using an Uzi?
不是MP5K
Not an MP5K?
再次重申 我是退伍军人 我认识枪
Again, former military. I know my guns.
好吧 我收到他们传达的消息了
All right, message received.
但他们把回应的难度加大了 我联♥系♥不上他们
But they're sure as hell making it hard to reply. Can't get in touch with them.
他们像是人间蒸发了一样
It's like they fell off the face of the Earth.
这说不通
It makes no sense.
说得通
Makes perfect sense.
他们试图绑♥架♥你的儿子
They made a play at your son,
现在在躲避风头
now they're laying low.
但他们不会一直躲着 会再次出击的
But they won't do it forever. They'll hit again.
所以在他们采取下一步行动之前 我们得找到并干掉他们
So we need to find them and take them out before they make their next move.
我能做到
I can do it,
但前提是你得告诉我关于他们的一切
but not unless you tell me everything you can about them.
你别多嘴 继续做你的工作
You need to stay quiet and keep doing your job.
我的工作是保护你和你的儿子
My job is to protect you and your son.
如果你一直让我蒙在鼓里 我怎么做事呢
How can I do that if you keep me in the dark?
疑人不用 用人不疑
Trust me or fire me.
我想做什么就做什么 什么时候做都行
I'll do whatever the hell I want to, when I want to.
到此为止
We're done!
有发现了吗
You find anything?
发现的不少
And then some.
你碰上了一群真正的死变♥态♥
You've caught up with a real bunch of sick individuals.
说出来听听
Lay it out for me.
保罗范霍文
Paul Van Hoven.
因将其队长的眼球 打出眼窝而被开除军籍
Dishonorable discharge for punching his captain's eye clean out of its socket.
曾在莱文沃斯监狱服刑18个月
Eighteen months in Leavenworth.
后来又因赤手撕下狱警的手指
Served an additional 18 when he used
被判再服刑18个月
his bare hands to tear off a CO's finger.
老大 你跟这个人打过吗
You throw down with this guy, boss?
希望我不必跟他打 这家伙的块头是我的两倍
Hoping I don't have to. Guy's twice my size.
我上次见到身材是你两倍的家伙 是在拉什莫尔山上
Last time I saw a guy twice your size was on Mount Rushmore.
那另外两个人呢
What about the other two?
安赫尔多尔是保利在监狱里的朋友
Angel Dole was Paulie's buddy in the brig.
他因性侵犯一名女中尉服刑八年
He did eight years for sexually assaulting a female lieutenant.
是个大“好”人
Real nice guy.
剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表