剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表
我们会带上卡车需要的东西 在那里跟你汇合
We'll meet you there with whatever we need to get in and out of the truck.
到时候见
See you there.
雷彻
Reacher?
在呢
Yeah?
在扣押场 我们差点被抓
At the impound we almost got busted,
但我们成功过关了 干得不错
but we pulled it off. So, good work.
达菲 竟然夸奖说得这么顺嘴
Easy throwing those compliments around, Duffy.
小心别闪了腰
You'll pull a muscle.
聪明鬼 回头见
Wiseass. I'll see you soon.
(F内格利)
我是内格利
You've got Neagley.
是我
It's me.
告诉我你是在芝加哥看白袜队比赛
Tell me you're in Chicago and we're going to a Sox game.
离你远着呢
Nowhere near you.
但我需要你帮忙
But I need your help.
我随时出力 怎么了
Then you've got it. What's up?
你能查几个人的信息吗
Can you run down the jackets on a few names?
保罗范霍文 拼写不确定
Paul Van Hoven-- not sure of the spelling--
查普曼杜克和安赫尔多尔
Chapman Duke and Angel Dole.
范霍文和多尔曾服过役
Van Hoven and Dole were Army.
杜克不知道
Not sure of Duke.
记好了 - 谢谢
Done. - Thanks.
我一两天后打电♥话♥问你
I'll check in in a day or two.
等我有消息了就打给你
I'll just call you when I have the information.
我不能在没有准备的情况下 让这个手♥机♥铃♥声♥响起
I can't have this phone ringing if I don't expect it.
手♥机♥就是这么用的
That's kind of how phones work.
如果周围的人听到了 那我可能会有麻烦
If the people around me hear it, there could be trouble.
你到底卷入什么事了
What the hell are you involved with?
说来话长
Long story.
那长话短说 麻烦似乎总会找上你
Short version, trouble always seems to find you.
我现在没什么案子
You know, my case load's kind of light right now.
我去帮忙吧 - 这次不行
Why don't I come help? - Not on this one.
我认识这次搞鬼的人 我不能让其他人参与进来
I know the guy running this and I can't have anyone else involved.
我可不是普通的其他人
I'm not just anyone else.
你要对付谁 雷彻
Who are you up against, Reacher?
他到底在干什么
What the hell's he doing?
为什么拖了一会儿
What's with the hold-off?
以防有人开车跟着我
In case anyone was following by car,
我从我驶出这个出口的 那一刻开始数了72秒
I counted 72 seconds from the moment I took this exit.
以80公里每小时的速度开车 恰好是一公里的时间
That's the amount of time it takes to drive a mile at 50 miles an hour.
从约两公里的地方 根本不可能跟踪到
And no one would follow visually at a distance greater than a mile.
所以没人跟踪你
So, no one's tailing you?
没有人亲自跟踪
Not physically.
驾驶室里似乎没有隐藏任何追踪器
There doesn't seem to be any kind of tracker hidden in that cab.
但有GPS 我本该跟着它走
There is this GPS I'm supposed to be following.
贝克可能安排了人 在办公室监视我的路线
Beck could have someone back at the office watching my route from afar,
考虑到他行动人手不足 这也说得通
which makes sense considering his operation's light on manpower.
那我们就来查车吧
Yeah, then let's get this done.
我叫了个老朋友来帮我们 他随时会到
I've got an old friend coming to help us. He should be here any minute.
是她的
It's hers.
我已经见她戴这个上百次了
I've seen her in these a hundred times.
地毯
Rugs.
比其他可能性好 我们可不想在其中找到那个女孩
Better than the alternative, we could've found your girl in there.
嘿 - 很高兴见到你 迪克
Hey! - Good to see you, Dickie.
可爱的达菲真让我欲罢不能
Can't get enough of that wonderful Duff.
雷彻 维利 这是迪克格鲁纳特
Reacher, Villy, this is Dick Grunert.
为纽黑文警♥察♥局训练嗅毒犬
Trains drug-sniffing dogs for New Haven PD.
几年前我们一起处理过几个案子
We worked on a few cases together a couple years back.
对 叫我里奇就行
Yeah, uh, and I go by Rich now.
这是辉瑞
And this here is Pfizer.
辉瑞 - 对 因为她负责查毒品
Pfizer? - Yeah. Because drugs are her business.
你真蠢啊
You're a fucking idiot.
是啊 但我训狗的手法神乎其技
Yeah, but I can train the shit out of a canine.
开始吧
There we go.
那些地毯上包的是厚塑料膜
That's thick plastic wrap on those rugs.
不过 我训练的那些狗 甚至能在新年闻到圣诞节的屁味
Well, the dogs I train can smell a Christmas fart on New Year's.
而且辉瑞是我合作过的最棒的
And Pfizer's the best I've ever worked with.
就像达菲一样
Just like Duff.
不知道这算表扬还是侮辱
Don't know if that's a compliment or an insult.
干净得很
Dry as Utah on Sunday.
抱歉 达菲
Sorry, Duff.
没有毒品
No drugs.
如果你想为可能发现的事情做准备 那就别费心了
If you're trying to prepare yourself for what you might find, don't bother.
做不到的
Can't be done.
就直接问吧
Just ask the question.
万一里面有具尸体呢
What if there's a cadaver in there?
如果里面藏着人 不管死活 它都会找到的
Well, if there was a body in there, dead or alive, she would've found it.
谢谢 里奇
Thanks, Rich.
没事 走吧 姑娘
Sure thing. Come on, girl.
没有毒品 没有要抛弃的尸体
No drugs, no body to get rid of.
他们竟然派你来送这趟货
What'd they even send you on this trip for?
这是个忠诚测试
It's a loyalty test.
俄♥罗♥斯♥轮盘证明我有胆量 送货证明我值得信任
Russian roulette proves I have guts. Making the delivery proves I can be trusted.
要是我们不快点行动 那信任就没了
Not if we don't get moving again, right now.
我们还需要焊接锁
Hey, we still need to solder the lock.
我来处理
I'll handle that.
拿着这个GPS 启动你的车吧
Take this GPS and start driving your car.
要是有人在追踪我 他们会以为卡车已经上路了
If anyone's tracking me, they'll think the truck's en route.
在新伦敦高速公路标志后的 第一个休息区停车
Pull off at the first rest stop after the first highway sign that reads New London.
我和达菲会在那儿等你 - 明白
Duffy and I will meet you there. - Done.
你以前用过吗
You ever used one of those before?
为了让一个男人开口用过
Just to get a guy to talk.
你不会相信的
You're not gonna believe this.
试试看吧
Try me.
我有直觉 于是联♥系♥了移♥民♥海关局
I had a hunch about something, so I reached out to ICE.
自从我们盯上贝克以来
Ever since we got onto Beck,
我一直搞不懂 他是怎么保持这么低调的
I couldn't square up how he's been able to stay so low profile.
海关没有任何警告 货物也没被扣留过
No flags at Customs, no holdups in shipments.
所以我向移♥民♥海关局申请了 全球各大港口的查验统计数据
So I asked ICE for search-rate stats from ports all over the world.
你手♥机♥里的是那数据吗 - 是的
That what you got on your phone? - Yep.
根据我看到的
And from what I can see,
扎卡里贝克的货物 被检查的频率比其他人少了十倍
Zachary Beck's shipments are searched ten times less than anyone else's.
总是很干净吗
Always clean?
一清二白
As a fucking whistle.
看来是他买♥♥通了海关的人
That search rate reads like he's paying off someone at Customs
挑选他想让搜查的货物 以保持表面上的清白
and getting to choose which shipments he wants searched just to keep up appearances.
看起来是这样
How it seems.
慢点 赛车手
Easy, lead foot.
我们得赶时间 快到维拉纽瓦了
We need to make up time. We're almost to Villanueva.
天使说他 杜克
You know, Angel said he, Duke, all of 'em,
他们都不是为贝克工作 不是贝克在下命令
they're not working for Beck. He's not the one giving orders.
那是谁
Then who is?
奎因
Quinn?
我没问
Didn't ask.
不能让人知道 我知道的比应该知道的多
Can't let on I know more than I'm supposed to.
不过 如果要打赌的话
But if we're taking bets,
我觉得我们猜得八♥九♥不离十
I'd say we're getting close.
之前你跟我说过 如果特蕾莎在那辆车里
Earlier, you told me there was no way to prepare
我根本无法 为可能看到的东西做好准备
for what I might see if Teresa was in the truck.
你这么说 好像是从经验中得出来的
You said that like you knew it from experience.
我曾和一个像特蕾莎 这样的孩子一起工作过
I worked with a kid like Teresa once.
她很年轻 但很聪明 能力强且坚定
She was young, but smart, capable, determined.
就像你说的 跟特蕾莎一样也是天生的线人
A natural, like you said Teresa was.
后来发生了什么
What happened?
奎因对她做了什么
What did Quinn do to her?
好吧
Okay.
我懂了
I get it.
(新伦敦 27公里 休息区 0.8公里)
那我们回头见
Well, guess I'll see you soon.
大概吧
Guess so.
我们一直在等你
We've been waiting.
剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表