剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表
在我这儿
On me! On me!
安全 长官
Clear!
这里安全
安全
安全 -安全
Clear! - Clear!
你背对着敌人去帮她了
You turned your back to the enemy to help her.
雷彻 上来
Reacher, up here.
他把她带走了
He took her somewhere.
直升机起飞了吗 -快了 长官
Helicopters up yet? -Almost, sir.
不是快了 是现在
Not almost. Now.
将军 您申请的关于奎因的报告
General, the report you requested on Quinn.
这是几个月前的事了
Months ago.
少管所的记录几乎不可能拿到 长官
Juvie records are near impossible to get ahold of, sir.
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
“泽维尔最近袭击了一名老师 他有伤害动物的历史
"Xavier's recent attack on a teacher, his history of harming animals
以及持续的反♥社♥会♥行为
and persistent antisocial behavior
这些都让我得出这样的诊断
can only lead this therapist
恶性自恋型人格障碍
to a diagnosis of malignant narcissistic personality disorder,
社会病理
sociopathology,
偏执和自我一致型攻击”
paranoid and ego-syntonic aggression."
这是奎因的少管所记录
That's Quinn's juvie file.
他可能把她藏在任何地方
He could have her almost anywhere.
奎因活捉了她
Quinn took her alive,
这只有一种可能 他需要从她那里得到信息
which he'd only do if he was trying to get information out of her.
他需要什么信息
What information could he need?
如果没有人证明我们调查的内容 我们针对他的指控就定不了罪
Our entire case against him falls apart if there's no one to testify to what was observed,
证据的保管链断裂
evidentiary chain of custody.
如果没有我 科尔和弗拉斯科尼
Without my testimony, Kohl's, Frasconi's...
奎因就能逃脱
Quinn walks.
他要科尔告诉他指挥官的名字
He wants Kohl to tell him the name of the commanding officer who oversaw the case
然后杀了我 消失得无影无踪
so he can kill me and disappear.
他会折磨她
He's gonna torture her,
而且会非常残忍♥
and it's gonna be brutal...
她绝不会出♥卖♥♥♥我
...'cause she would never give me up.
我怎么教你的
What did I teach you?
永远不要因为手头的工作而分心
Never get distracted from the exact job at hand.
回到你所知道的一切
Go back to everything you know,
重新分♥析♥你手头的线索
work the clues that you have.
我们对科尔有什么了解
What do we know about Kohl?
她是个户外活动爱好者 身强力壮 意志坚强
She's an outdoorswoman, she's strong, she's tough,
她肯定会反抗
she's gonna fight back.
肯定会发出声音
She's gonna make noise.
奎因需要一个安静而隐蔽的地方
Quinn needs someplace quiet, secluded.
只有在那里 他才能感到安心 才能控制局势
A place where he knows he feels comfortable and in control.
奎因度周末的屋子
Quinn's weekend house in Linton.
大♥片♥空旷的土地 荒无人烟
Tons of land, desolate.
是个没人会听到科尔尖叫的地方
A place no one will hear Kohl scream.
我们没有地址
We don't have the address.
开始追踪吧 我会去林顿
Start tracking it down. I'll head towards Linton.
查到地址就给我打电♥话♥
Call me as soon as you have the address.
查到地址了吧 -快了
Tell me you have it. -We' re close.
我认为奎因不会用脏钱 买♥♥一套挂在自己名下的房♥子
I didn't think Quinn would put a house bought with dirty money
但在林顿有四处房♥产 是通过有限责任公♥司♥持有的
under his name, but there are four homes held by LLCs in Linton.
两处是出租♥房♥♥ 业主都很干净
Two are rental properties, both owners are clean.
一处被一家开♥发♥公♥司♥买♥♥下并拆除
One was bought by a development company and torn down.
最后一处是一座 位于河边的8公顷农舍
The last one is a 20-acre farmhouse on the river.
地址是马尔拉德路23号♥ 靠近4号♥州道
23 Mallard Road off State Route 4.
我离那就几分钟
I'm minutes away.
我已经通知了县警 他们大约半小时就能到达
I notified county police. They're about a half hour away.
这不重要 这件事不会以逮捕奎恩为结局
Doesn't matter. This doesn't end with Quinn getting arrested.
那你知道我的规矩
Then you know my rule.
一次做到位 别做第二次
Do it once, do it right.
(科尔)
枪
Gun.
你以为你知道整个情况 但你错了
You assume you know the whole story but you don't.
我和那女孩是一伙的
The girl and I were in on this together.
几周前 我看见你们在公园
Few weeks ago, I saw you guys at the park,
知道你们快收集好所有证据了
knew you were getting close,
于是我主动联♥系♥了科尔 达成了交易
so I reached out to Kohl and cut a deal.
她会让你们以为案子快结了
She'd string you along, make you think you're closing in,
等到最后一刻 她让我逃掉并获得报酬
and then, at the last moment, she lets me get away and she gets paid.
但她背叛了我 想独吞所有钱
But then she tried to fuck me and take all the cash.
事情闹得不可收拾 我失控了 是的 她不得不死
It got ugly, I snapped, and, yeah, she had to go.
我知道我得为此付出代价
And I know I'm-a have to do some time for that.
但我宁愿坐二十年的牢 也不愿一辈子都待在牢里
But I prefer 20 years over a life sentence, so...
所以我们做笔交易吧
let's make a deal.
这事背后涉及更高层的人
There are higher-ups,
军方的高层也参与其中
big military brass, all in on this,
帮我拿到蓝图
helping me get the blueprints,
安排好联♥系♥人
setting up my contacts.
和我合作 这个案子能让你飞黄腾达
Work with me. This case'll make your career.
她名叫什么
What's her first name?
什么
What?
你会知道和你做交易的人的名字
You'd know the first name of someone you cut a deal with.
那她叫什么
So what's her name?
继续走
Keep moving.
转身
Turn around.
所有钱都在屋里
You got all that money back there.
你可以拿钱走人
You could just take it and go.
你可不想背上谋杀的罪名
You don't want a murder rap coming back on you.
多米尼克
Dominique.
那是她的名字
That was her name.
我用他的22口径手♥枪♥打的 这样弹道就不会和我的军用枪匹配
I shot him with his .22 so ballistics wouldn't match to my service firearm.
但问题在于小口径子弹
Small round was the problem.
子弹卡在他的头骨里 没能打到大脑
The bullet lodged in his skull and never got to his brain.
我以为他已经死了
I assumed he was dead and gone.
通过这件事 我学到了 在调查中不能轻易做假设
I've learned not to make assumptions in an investigation.
在谷仓里 林顿警♥察♥局
In the barn! Linton PD!
我们持枪靠近 举起手 放在我们能看见的地方
We're armed and approaching! Raise your hands where we can see 'em!
杰克雷彻少校
Major Jack Reacher?
是指挥官加伯将军打电♥话♥给我们的
Your commanding officer General Garber called us.
毯子下面的是谁
Who's under the blanket?
多米尼克科尔中士
Sergeant Dominique Kohl.
泽维尔奎因在哪
Where's Xavier Quinn?
不知道
No idea.
我来的时候他已经不见了
He was gone when I got here.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
节哀顺变
I'm sorry, man.
但你这次会抓到他的
But you're gonna get him this time.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我不是付钱让特蕾莎去做卧底的
I didn't pay Teresa to go undercover.
我威胁她 如果她不配合 就得入狱
I threatened her with a prison sentence.
我编了个故事
I made up a story
说起诉她男朋友 毒品案件的地检认为
that the DA who prosecuted her boyfriend on drug charges
特蕾莎在作证时有所隐瞒
felt that Teresa held back on her testimony
导致她男朋友判轻了
so he'd get a lighter sentence
而现在那个地检想让她也坐牢
and now the DA wants Teresa to serve time.
那个孩子未经世故 所以信了
The kid ain't sophisticated, so she bought it.
我告诉她 如果帮我
I told her that if she helped me,
我就能让地检放过她
I'd get the DA off her back.
但我搞砸了
But I fucked up.
我把那个孩子害了 现在我得弥补这个错误
I fucked that kid over, and now I have to make it right.
看来我们有共同点
Guess we have that in common.
贝克在哪里
Where's Beck?
今晚下班了
Retired for the night.
有咖啡吗
Got any coffee?
你只需要找我要
All you have to do is ask.
我要了
I did ask.
不 你问我有吗 那是另一回事
No. You asked if there was any. Not the same thing.
我可以喝点黑咖啡吗
May I please have some black coffee?
杜克先生在哪
Where's Mr. Duke?
他不再为贝克的公♥司♥工作了
剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表