剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表
你说得对
You were right...
至于我爸爸
about my dad.
他对我已经尽力了
He did the best he could with me.
我很高兴能在他死前看到他的善良
I'm glad I got to see the good in him before he died.
我只是希望 能在他活着的时候看到更多
I just wish I got to see more of it when he was still alive.
根据我的经验
In my experience,
如果你花很多时间回想过去的痛苦
if you spend a lot of time thinking about the pain from your past...
好吧...
...well,
可能不是好事
it's probably not a good thing.
大多数人都处理不好
Most people don't handle it well.
照顾好自己
Take care of yourself.
那你呢
What about you?
当你无法忘记过去的糟心事时 你会怎么做
What do you do when you can't forget the awful things from your past?
我找出那个糟心玩意
I find the awful thing,
然后干掉它
then I kill it.
维拉纽瓦
Villanueva.
嘿
Hey.
你准备好退休了吗 - 准备好了
Ready to hang it up? - Yep.
如果我几十年来 都能和莫林一起度过每一天...
Now, if I can only survive a couple of decades with Maureen every day.
换做是我就不会担心这事
I wouldn't worry about it.
以你的体型来说 你可活不了几十年
In your shape, you don't have a couple decades.
我像你这么大的时候 可以揍扁你
You know, when I was your age, I could've kicked your ass.
不行 你不行的
No, you couldn't.
确实不行
No, I couldn't.
雷彻 照顾好自己
Take care of yourself, Reacher.
你也是
You, too.
ATF那边情况如何
How'd it go with the ATF?
总的来说还不错
All things considered, pretty well.
缉毒局那边呢
And the DEA?
我该换工作了
Time for me to move on.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
经历了这一切以后 我已经准备好离职了
After all this, I'm ready to go.
如果你要找工作 我认识几个私♥人♥侦♥探♥
If you're looking for a job, I know a few P.I.s.
我可以帮你说几句好话
I can put in a good word for you.
非常感谢
I appreciate it,
但现在 我要休息一下
but for now, I'm just gonna take some time.
说起私♥人♥侦♥探♥ 你和内格利就不用再为这件事负责了
Uh, speaking of P.I.s, you and Neagley are off the hook for all this.
你怎么跟他们说的
What'd you tell them?
基本上实话实话
The truth, basically.
你们是前陆军调查员 我请你们来
You're ex-Army investigators who I asked
为一起涉及你们 调查过的嫌疑人的案件提供咨♥询♥
to consult on a case involving one of your old suspects.
开枪是为了自卫 - 那奎因呢
Gunplay here was self-defense. - What about Quinn?
他们认为是俄♥罗♥斯♥人干的
Far as they're concerned, the Russians did it.
谢谢
Thanks.
听着
Look, um,
这起案子
this case,
相当复杂
it was a pretty heightened thing.
也因此让你我之间的关系变得火热
And that kind of led to you and me having a pretty heightened thing.
那次很棒
And it was great.
真的太棒了 所以我差点就想把你丢回那个谷仓
So great, I got a half a mind to throw you in the back of the barn
重温其中的精彩部分
and relive the best parts of it right now.
但问题是 我不是
But the thing is, I'm not really a
黏人 死皮赖脸
"stick to you, make it last,
非要跟你一起去陶艺店 挑灯具布置新家的那种人
let's go to Pottery Barn and pick out lamps for our new place" kind of girl, you know?
我喜欢不需要跟人打交道
I like not having to check in with people,
我做自己的事情更在行
and I am better at doing my own thing.
这倒挺遗憾的 因为在与我共度春宵的人之中
Which sucks because, of anyone I've ever spent time with,
你或许是我最喜欢的那一个
you might just be my favorite.
好的
Okay.
就这样 “好的”
That's it? "Okay"?
嗯...
Well,
你抢了我平时会说的话
you stole the speech I normally say.
很高兴我能帮你省点麻烦
Glad I could save you the trouble.
我爷爷会说你是个旧时代产物
You know, my grandfather would've called you a throwback and a half.
别惹麻烦 雷彻
Keep your head down, Reacher.
你想到办法委婉地告诉她了吗
Find a way to let her down easy?
她没给我机会
She didn't give me the chance to.
想吃百吉饼吗
Want some bagel?
不想
Can't.
牙齿松了
Loose teeth.
保利把你打得挺惨的 是吗
Paulie got you pretty good, huh?
没我打他那么惨
Not as good as I got him.
我想通了
I figured it out.
什么意思
What's that?
你为什么做那些事
Why you do what you do.
这不仅仅是因为你需要纠正错误
It's not just 'cause you need to put things right.
也不是因为你爱那个小家伙...
And it's not because you love the little guy.
是因为你讨厌那种“大人物”
It's 'cause you hate the big guy.
你讨厌那些强大 有权而傲慢的混♥蛋♥
You hate the big, powerful, smug sons of bitches who think
自以为能逍遥法外
they can just get away with things.
所以你要确保他们不会逍遥法外
So you make sure they don't.
你刚想明白
You just figured that out?
我一直都以为你很了解我
And here, all this time, I thought you knew me, Neagley.
(艾略特家 欢迎 )
你好啊 美人
Hello, beautiful.
进来
Get in here.
准备好回家了吗
You ready to come home?
准备好了
Yeah, I am.
奶奶
Grandma?
我的宝贝
剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表