剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表
Mr. Eliot, I just want you to know, we are not gonna rest
直到把所有相关人员都揪出来
until we get every person responsible for what happened.
对不起
I-I'm sorry.
特工 我能请教您的名字吗
May I ask your name again, Agent?
当然 我叫苏珊达菲
Of course. It's Susan Duffy.
我记得
I remember.
我们在圣诞派对上见过
We met at the Christmas party.
艾略特先生 我…
M-Mr. Eliot, I, um...
今天早些时候 我处于危险中 是艾略特警告了我
Earlier today, I was in danger, and Eliot warned me.
他救了我的命
He saved my life.
先生 您的儿子是个出色的特工
Your son was an excellent agent, sir.
谢谢你 达菲特工
Thank you, Agent Duffy.
嘿
Hey.
杀害艾略特的人已经死了
The man who killed Eliot is dead.
很好 现在我们去解决剩下的人
Good. Now let's get the rest of them.
你打算怎么跟缉毒局说
What will you tell the DEA?
跟对付艾略特父亲同样的说辞
Same bullshit I told Eliot's father.
这应该能给我们争取一点时间 虽然不多
Should buy us some time, not much,
但希望足够找到特雷莎
but hopefully enough to find Teresa.
等一切结束 我会坦白的
When it's all over, I'll come clean.
那会让你丢掉工作
It'll cost you your job.
挺好的 本该如此
Good. It should.
我欠你一个道谢
I owe you a thank-you.
谢什么
What for?
要不是你通风报信
If you hadn't taken out the lights, I could've never left
库珀会回家 而我就死定了
and Cooper would've come home and I'd be dead.
救一个好人的命不值得称赞
Saving the life of a good person is a pretty low bar for praise.
好吧 我现在去贝克家
Okay. Pulling up to Beck's now.
注意安全
Be safe.
你也注意安全 雷彻
You stay safe, too, Reacher.
这他妈是个大问题 对我们所有人来说都是
发生什么事了
What's going on?
你来告诉我
You tell me.
外面发生了什么
What happened out there?
没什么
Nothing.
我通过无线电听说 一个喝醉了的司机撞到了变压器
Heard over the radio, a drunk hit a power transformer,
整个县的电都断了
took out the lights for half the county.
我不是故意引起不必要的恐慌
I didn't mean to cause undue alarm,
但考虑到最近发生的事 宁愿小心一点
but with everything that's been happening, better safe than sorry.
老板也是这么想的
That's what the boss thought, too.
所以你不在的时候 我们搜查了整个地方
So, while you were gone, we searched the entire place.
你的老板很聪明
Your boss is smart.
有什么发现吗
You find anything?
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
不
No.
不好
It's not.
结果
Turns out,
我让一个跟联邦执法机构合作的人 进了家门
I let someone in my home that's working with the Feds.
你以为自己了解某人
Well, you think you know someone, right?
你邀请他们来到你家 给他们提供庇护 给他们吃的
You invite 'em into your home, you shelter 'em, you feed 'em.
你信任他们跟你的家人一起
You trust them with your family.
他们是怎么回报你的
And how do they repay you?
背叛
With betrayal.
这是在女佣的房♥间里找到的
This was found in the maid's room.
那是什么玩意
What the hell is that?
某种手♥机♥
Some kind of phone.
她在泄露我们业务的细节
She was giving out details about our business--
下一次交货的时间 货物大概的体量
when the next delivery is happening, approximate cargo size,
甚至还有谁会来参加我的生日派对
even who's gonna be at my goddamn birthday party.
这个该死的叛徒 每两周给她的人发短♥信♥
Fucking Judas was texting her people every two weeks,
最新的一条是十天前
and the latest entry was ten days ago,
所以在有人找她之前 我们还有四天
so we got four days before anyone's looking for her.
谁会找她
Who would be looking for her?
他妈的ATF 还能是谁
Fucking ATF, stupid. Who else?
麦凯比会为此责怪我 是我雇的她
McCabe's gonna blame me for this. I hired her.
让我跟她谈谈
Let me talk to her. I was an M.P.
我曾当过宪兵 我知道怎么从人身上获取信息
I know how to interrogate and get information out of people.
如果你想和弗兰奇谈 那你需要用占卜板
If you want to talk to Frenchie, you're gonna need a Ouija board.
你把她杀了
You killed her?
不是我
Not me.
我给了她一记重拳好让她配合
I gave her a crack to the head to get her to cooperate.
哎呀
Oops.
你觉得很好笑吗
You think that's funny?
你怎么这么生气
Why are you so bent out of shape? You fucking her?
你和她上过床吗
I'm pissed 'cause you killed a source
你在我有机会获得信息前 杀了一个信息源
before I had a chance to get any information.
我就是这么说的
That's what I said.
这是个傻♥逼♥的傻♥逼♥举动
It was a dumb move by a dumb man.
那你看着办吧
Do something about it.
看吧 这不代表每个人都会死
See? It doesn't kill everybody.
嘿 拳手们 我们有事要做
Hey, Punch and Judy, we got work to do.
动起来
Move your ass.
哥们儿 他把你打得一塌糊涂
Man, he rung your bell like school's out.
我早就警告过你 他会找你麻烦的
I warned you he was coming for you.
你这算走运的了 他可以把你弄死
You got off lucky. He could have killed your ass.
要是那样 我可得自己收拾女佣了
And I would've had to dump the maid by myself.
对了 别跟家里的工作人员说
By the way, keep your mouth shut around the house staff
她死了
about her being dead.
因为事情发生在厨房♥ 没人看见
No one saw anything because it happened in the kitchen.
我们跟大家说她是因为 偷了贝克生意的钱被解雇了
We told everyone she was fired for stealing from Beck's business.
没人知道真♥相♥ 我们得保持这样
They don't know shit, and we got to keep it that way.
来电了
Power's back.
我敢打赌 你现在肯定觉得自己像个傻♥逼♥
Bet you feel like a jackass,
以为外面有人要来杀我们 结果真正的危险一直就在屋子里
thinking someone was gonna come kill us all when the real danger was inside the house the whole time?
去吧
Go.
看看那个大傻♥逼♥干了什么
Look at what that big idiot did.
好了 我们把她冲走
Okay, let's go flush her down.
这整件事搞砸了我的计划
This whole thing really screwed up my plans, you know?
我在罗马港有艘船 叫“甜蜜玛丽”
I got me a boat down in Port Rome that I'm fixing up, The Sweet Marie.
我本来打算周六去钓鱼
I was gonna do a little fishing on Saturday.
现在天使娃娃死了 我得重新写招工广♥告♥
Now that Angel Doll's dead, I'm gonna have to write new want ads
找个新女佣 然后把广♥告♥发到各个招聘网站
for a new maid and upload it to all the job sites.
我连怎么做这种事都不太懂
Barely know how to do that shit.
我又不是史蒂夫乔布斯
I'm not Steve Jobs.
然后我还得看那些简历
Then I'm gonna have to go through all the résumés.
麦凯比肯定会叫我去给每个人
You know McCabe's gonna be really up my ass
做背景调查
to do background checks on everyone.
这混♥蛋♥把我整个周末的计划都毁了
This fucking snail-eater really ruined my weekend.
太好了 找到你闭嘴开关了
Good. Found your off switch.
你还好吗
You okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
我知道你跟哈利一起 把安妮特的尸体扔进了海里
I know you dumped Annette's body in the ocean with Harley.
我必须这么做
I had to.
我替他们工作
I work for them.
要是我拒绝 下一个被抛入水里的就是我
I say "no," I'm the next one in the water.
你怕保利
You're afraid of Paulie.
我不怕他
I'm not afraid of him.
我只是还没解决他
I just haven't solved him yet.
那种大块头通常动作不会那么快
Big guys like that aren't usually that fast.
这让我大吃一惊
He took me by surprise.
不会再这样了
Won't happen again.
害怕这些家伙没关系
It's okay to be scared of these guys.
我爸爸害怕
My dad is.
我也怕
So am I.
雷彻
Reacher?
那个女佣是ATF的
The maid was ATF.
她死了 他们杀了她
She's gone. They killed her.
该死
Shit.
你是缉毒局的 女佣是ATF的 那地方汇聚了各种政♥府♥机构的卧底
You're with DEA, maid's with the ATF. It's Alphabet City in that place.
他们卖♥♥的是枪 不是毒品
They're running guns, not drugs.
这一切都说得通了
It all makes sense.
剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表