剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表
I'll dive behind it for cover, Eliot can really light it up,
上演一场有说服力的戏
put on a convincing show.
你知道光是空包弹是无法让人信服的
You know blanks alone won't sell this.
我还在想谁会先说出来呢
Was wondering who was gonna say it first.
我会掺些真子弹进去
I'll mix in some live ammo.
在到贝克家之前 我会把打过的弹壳丢掉
I'll ditch the spent casings before I get to Beck's house
这样他们就不会察觉出区别
so they don't notice a difference.
但这样我就能 把散弹打进绑匪车的散热器
That lets me put a couple slugs into the radiator
先把轮胎打爆 然后再用空包弹 解决掉艾略特和维拉纽瓦
of the kidnapper's ride, and I can shoot out the tires before I kill Eliot and Villanueva with blanks.
我喜欢这个计划
I like this plan.
我不喜欢这个计划 用真子弹真是疯了
I don't like this plan. Using live ammo is insane.
要是你忘了你打了几发怎么办
What if you forget how many shots you fired?
当你把枪指向我或艾略特时 膛里可能有一枚真子弹
There could be a real one left in the chamber when you turn the gun on me or Eliot.
你考虑过这个吗 大能人 - 考虑过
You think about that, hotshot? - Yeah, I did.
你给我拿来了我要的枪吗
Did you get me the gun I asked for?
这里 那又如何
Here. So what?
你有小刀吗
You got a pocket knife?
现在我总是能清楚地知道 空包弹从哪里开始
Now I always know exactly where the blanks start.
最好的扣押车
Best impound had to offer.
小型货车就停在垃圾桶旁边 衣架会放在垃圾堆上面
Minivan will be right by the dumpster. Coat hanger will be on top of the garbage.
门会开着 假装撬锁就行
Door will be unlocked. Just pretend to jimmy it.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我不会接火线启动车
I don't know how to hot-wire a car.
我们会松开方向柱的护罩 提前剥好电线
We'll loosen the shroud on the steering column, pre-strip the wires.
把它们接在一起 你立刻就能启动车子
You touch them together, you're an instant bad guy.
我也在考虑街道的布局
I've also been thinking about the street layout.
在一切开始之前 你的最佳观察位置是在唱片店
Your best vantage point, before everything jumps off, is from inside the record shop.
不过你得找个理由待在那里
But you'll need a reason to hang out in there.
然后呢
And?
我替你想好了
And I got you covered.
我该拿这些做什么
What am I supposed to do with these?
唱片店收♥购♥旧黑胶 假装你想卖♥♥我的收藏
Record store buys old vinyl. Just pretend you want to sell my collection.
没用的 - 为什么不行
Won't work. - Why not?
因为没人会相信 有人觉得这些破玩意儿值钱
'Cause no one'll believe anyone thinks they can get a nickel for this crap.
去你的
Fuck you.
厄瑟尔默尔曼的迪斯科专辑
Ethel Merman Disco Album?
今晚没鸭子
No duck tonight?
可能它不想加入这个计划
Probably doesn't want to be a part of this plan.
你觉得我们成不了
Don't think we can pull it off?
如果我们能在准确的时机 引发子弹击中效果
If we can set off the bullet hits at exactly the right time,
如果没人真正受伤
and if no one actually gets shot,
并且如果你能把那个保镖 压制住足够长的时间
and if you can keep that bodyguard pinned down long enough,
我就只看到两个潜在问题
I only see two potential problems.
好的 你说吧
Okay, hit me.
警♥察♥
Cops.
枪战会很快结束 但他们事后肯定会赶到
Shootout will be over pretty fast, but they'll definitely show up after the fact.
我会在那里告诉他们 这是一起变味的毒品交易
And I'll be there to tell them it's a drug deal gone south,
是缉毒局正在调查的案件 属于我们管
it's an active DEA investigation, and our jurisdiction.
校园保安怎么办
What about campus security?
那些雇来的保安喜欢逞英雄
Rent-a-cops like to play hero sometimes.
小型部门 没有常规巡逻
Small department with no regular patrol.
如果他们恰好碰上你 你就得处理掉他们
I mean, if they happen to cross your path, you'll have to dispose of them.
但不造成任何伤亡
Without causing injury.
第二个问题是什么
What's the second problem?
沟通
Communication.
我们怎么保持联♥系♥
How do we stay in touch?
我觉得尺码合适
I think I got the size right.
你知道人们怎么说脚大的人吧
You know what they say about a man with big feet, don't you?
他的靴跟里有更多地方 可以藏个秘密手♥机♥
More room in his boot heel to hide a secret phone.
政♥府♥配发的 卫星链接 几乎无法追踪
Government issue, satellite-linked, pretty much untraceable.
14天电池续航
14-day battery life.
如果你需要我 随时给我打电♥话♥
If you need me, I am just a phone call away.
(现在)
你进去了 他雇了你
You're in? So he hired you?
是的 工作面试很有趣
Yeah. Interesting job interview.
让我玩俄♥罗♥斯♥轮盘赌
Made me play Russian roulette.
可能觉得那样更具戏剧性
Probably thought it was more theatrical that way.
天啊 你玩了
Fuck. You did it?
我用的是我自己的枪
I used my own gun.
记得吗 我标记过膛线
I had a chamber marked, remember?
我把子弹放在那一发上 所以我一直知道它在哪
I put the bullet in that one so, even with the cylinder closed, I always knew where it was.
如果那颗子弹就在第一发怎么办
What if the one with the bullet had come up?
我会射后面拿枪的那个人 然后试着杀出去
I'd have shot the armed guy behind me and tried to fight my way out.
有奎因的线索吗 - 还没有
Any leads on Quinn? - Not yet.
保镖怎么样
How's the bodyguard?
他在隔壁房♥间
He's in the adjoining room.
我们把他处理了一下 审问了几次
We patched him up, took a few runs at him,
但他就是不肯说
but he's not saying shit.
他说他大部分时间都和理查德在一起
Claims he spends most of his time with Richard
根本不知道我们在说什么
and has no idea what we're talking about.
你相信他
You believe him?
我不知道
I don't know.
我可能有那个女孩的线索了
Well, I might have a lead on the girl.
贝克的安保负责人 拿着一盘食物走到外面
Beck's head of security carried a plate of food outside.
可能是去马车房♥ 我觉得那里有个隐藏的地窖
Could've been taking it to the carriage house where I think there's a hidden cellar.
我会等到所有人入睡 凌晨3点 我会去看看
I'll wait till everyone's asleep. At 3:00 a.m., I'll check it out.
随时告诉我最新情况
Keep me posted.
雷彻
Reacher.
我在地窖里
I'm in the cellar.
特蕾莎在那儿吗
Is Teresa there?
不在
No.
但她曾经在这儿
But she was.
剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表