剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表
Why?
戈洛夫斯基专家没有犯罪记录
Specialist Gorowski has no criminal record.
犯罪者一般不会在四十岁时 才第一次犯罪
Perpetrators usually don't commit their first crime in their 40s,
尤其是在参军之后
and not after they join the military.
他的平民生活清清白白
His civilian life is clean.
他的军队生涯光彩夺目
His military life is decorated. He's made a good salary.
他的薪水不错 没有债务
No debt to speak of.
有家庭
Has a family.
人不会等到有东西 可以失去时才去冒险
You don't wait until you have stuff to lose and then decide to engage in risky behavior.
超过70%的罪犯都在40岁以下
There's a reason that over 70% of all crime is
是有原因的
committed by people under 40.
他们还一无所有
They don't have anything yet.
他不符合这种画像
He just doesn't fit the profile.
迈克
Mike.
给科尔中士拿把椅子
Bring in a chair for Sergeant Kohl.
我们开始工作吧
Let's get to work.
所以她不是废物
So she wasn't a "soup sandwich."
她聪明绝顶
Sharp as a tack.
她发现戈洛夫斯基 在当地公园进行秘密交接
She figured out Gorowski was making dead drops at a local park,
于是我和她一起进行监视
so I sat in with her on a stakeout.
有点老套 对吧
A little trite, isn't it?
间谍在公园里交接情报
Spy making a drop in a park.
好莱坞之所以经常复刻这种桥段 是有原因的 这方法行得通
There's a reason Hollywood copies some things. They work.
开始了
It's happening.
我们现在等着
Now we wait.
我们等着
We wait.
你手上那道疤是怎么回事
What happened there? On your hand.
是箭头划的
Cut from a broadhead.
我和我爸以前常去打猎 猎麋鹿
My dad and I used to go hunting. For elks.
在哪里
Where?
明尼阿波利斯市中心
Downtown Minneapolis.
大聪明
Wiseass.
任何有麋鹿的地方
Anywhere that there were elk.
蒙大拿州 亚利桑那州 甚至宾夕法尼亚州
Montana, Arizona, even Pennsylvania.
他会带我去任何地方
He would take me everywhere.
从哪里出发
From where?
印第安纳州埃尔克哈特
Elkhart, Indiana.
你会离开一个 叫埃尔克哈特的地方去猎麋鹿
You would leave a place called Elkhart to go hunt elk?
我知道
I know.
这很蠢
So stupid.
你狩猎厉害吗 -非常厉害
Were you any good? -Real good.
但不及麦克斯韦尔科尔
But couldn't touch Maxwell Kohl.
他能把松果从树上打下来
He could pick pine cones off trees.
从37米的地方削下树皮 从73米的地方打中麋鹿
Slice bark from 40 yards, hit an elk from 80.
我们曾是好搭档
We made a good team.
你说“曾经” 现在不打猎了吗
You're using the past tense. No more hunting?
爸爸没了
No more Dad.
五年前去世了
Died five years ago.
但我仍然打猎
But I still hunt.
他还是会跟我去
And he still comes with me.
你呢
How about you?
你是在哪里长大的
Where'd you grow up?
四海为家 我父亲曾是海军陆战队队员
All over. My father was a Marine.
这是你服役的原因吗
Is that why you served?
也许吧
Maybe.
从来没怎么想过这件事
Never really gave it much thought.
你♥爸♥爸现在在做什么
What's your dad doing now?
跟你♥爸♥爸一样
Same as your dad.
他是什么样的人
What was he like?
就是个典型的新罕布♥什♥尔州的洋基人 看不起任何花里胡哨的东西
Plain New Hampshire Yankee with a disdain for anything fancy.
对奢侈和财富没什么兴趣
Had no use for excess or wealth.
是个能把事情分得很清楚的人
Pretty compartmentalized guy.
所以你继承了他的特质
So you take after him.
也许吧
Maybe.
从来没怎么想过这件事
Never really gave it much thought.
接头应该早就完成了
Pick-up should've happened by now.
也许是他们发现了我 或者戈洛夫斯基让他们不要过来
I mean, maybe they clocked me, or maybe Gorowski tipped them not to come.
他不会来了
He's not coming.
这可说不准
You can't know for sure.
人绝不会把这么重要的机密文件 放在公共场所这么久
You never leave valuable top secret documents this long
而没人及时取走
in public without somebody promptly picking them up.
收垃圾的会是中间人吗
Could the garbage collectors be the go-betweens?
不是 我调查过他们
Negative. I ran them down.
他们是普通市民 干干净净 跟戈洛夫斯基没有关系
They're civilians. Clean. No ties to Gorowski.
我们去拿吧
Let's get to it.
要是他们雇了狙击手怎么办
W-What if they hired a sniper?
我们其中一个人 会在另一个人脑袋开花的时候知道
One of us would find out when the other one's head explodes.
空的 搞什么鬼
Empty. What the hell?
这是个诱饵
It was a misdirect.
戈洛夫斯基的车 在他开出来时挡住了那个垃圾桶
Gorowski's car was blocking that trash can when he pulled out.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait. Wait, wait.
真正的交接靠的是报纸
Real drop happened in the newspaper.
所以我们一直盯着垃圾桶 结果取货地点就在27米外
So we're staring at a garbage can while the documents are being picked up 30 yards away.
我不该假定是信封
I never should've assumed it was the envelope.
在调查中 假设会致命
In an investigation, assumptions kill.
好规则 -是加伯说的
Good rule. -It's Garber's.
我把整个行动都搞砸了
I fubar'd this whole operation.
别担心出了什么错
Don't worry about what went wrong.
专注于纠正错误
Focus on putting it right.
又是加伯的规则
Another Garber rule?
这条是我的
That one's mine.
好的
Okay.
我觉得我们得把戈洛夫斯基带回去
I think we need to haul in Gorowski.
但我们什么证据都没有
But we have nothing.
这他可不知道
He doesn't know that.
罗兰德 你到底有什么计划
What's your plan here, exactly, Roland?
你觉得你援引第五修正案 聘请律师 然后事情就会顺利解决
Think you'll plead the fifth, retain counsel and then things will work out?
让我说清楚 别指望靠找律师
Let me be clear. There isn't a chance in hell you are gonna lawyer
让你摆脱这麻烦
your way out of this.
我们逮捕了你的朋友
We picked up your friend.
我们逮了个正着 他手里正拿着蓝图
Got him with the blueprints red-handed.
想知道他做的第一件事是什么吗
Want to know the first thing he did?
聪明
Smart.
他出♥卖♥♥♥了你
He ratted you out.
我们知道你的安排
We know all about your arrangement.
我们知道你在出♥卖♥♥♥自己的国家
We know that you are selling out your country.
他承认你曾给他提供过一个机会…
We know that you approached him with an opportunity.
不 不对
No! No.
是他来找我的
He came after me.
他来找我的 -胡说
He came to me. - Bullshit.
他为什么会认为
Why would he think for a second that a patriotic,
一个爱国且获得过荣誉的军人 会背叛自己的国家
decorated soldier would betray his country?
没人会像那样对你提出这种提议
No one would ever approach you with an offer like that.
因为那根本不是提议 而是要求
Because it wasn't an offer. It was a demand.
要求
A demand?
你本可以拒绝
You could've said no.
不行 我不能拒绝 你不明白
No, I couldn't! You don't get it.
他是个神经病
He's a psychopath.
他很害怕
He's scared.
给他点时间
Give him time.
就这样
That's it.
让他暂时沉浸在恐惧中
Let him sit in his fear for a while.
再等一会
Little longer.
你在怕什么
What are you afraid of?
好样的 姑娘
Attagirl.
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
有什么不能告诉我的
What can't you tell me?
全都不能说 他很危险
Anything. He's dangerous.
怎么说
How?
他怎么会很危险
How is he dangerous?
这是关键时刻 罗兰德
剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表