剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表
That's what I thought.
把这些傻瓜扶起来 赶紧滚
Pick these morons up and get lost.
现在…
Now…
关于那些问题
about those questions.
我是外国人 有许多有权势的朋友
I am a foreign national with many powerful friends.
一个在美国本土 攻击美国♥军♥人的外国人
You're a foreign national who attacked American military personnel on American soil.
那就意味着你是敌对战斗人员
That makes you an enemy combatant, which means I can disappear
也就是说 我可以 在不到两个小时内让你消失
your ass in less than two hours, locked up in God knows where,
把你关在谁也不知道的地方 永远消失 就像你从未存在过一样
gone forever, like you never existed.
或者 我们把你关起来 让你帮我们抓住泽维尔奎因
Or we'll hold you, you'll help us bring in Xavier Quinn.
等事情结束后
And when it's over,
我们会把你列入观察名单 然后安排你坐经济舱回家
we'll put you on a watch list and a nice coach seat back home.
你选吧
Your choice.
科尔
Kohl.
我们走
Let's go.
列兵 听着…
Private... Look.
我知道你喜欢科尔 -喜欢她 像朋友那样…
I know you like Kohl. Like her? Like as a friend--
闭嘴吧 很明显的
Shut up. It's obvious.
别让个人情感影响 你实地作业时的判断
But you can't let personal feelings affect your judgment in the field.
永远不要为了救一个战友 而背对着敌人
Never turn your back on a viable enemy to save a fellow soldier.
那样你们俩都会死掉
You only get two dead soldiers that way.
完成眼前的任务 相信你的搭档也能完成
Finish the task at hand. Trust your partner can do the same.
明白
Understood.
她不喜欢跳舞
She's not into dancing.
直接请她吃晚餐 带上花
Just ask her to dinner and bring flowers.
但别带玫瑰
But not roses.
每个混♥蛋♥都带玫瑰
Every asshole brings roses.
所以你已经掌握了 武器供应商和叙利亚买♥♥家
So you had the weapons specialist supplier and Syrian buyer.
剩下的就是抓住 那个牵线搭桥的中间人
All that was left was to pick up the middleman who put the whole thing together. S--
这家伙一直吵着说要抽烟 有没有什么余地
Uh, this guy is all over me about wanting a smoke. Any wiggle room?
规章制度是怎么说的
What do the regulations say?
禁止拘留人员吸烟 饮酒或使用毒品
No cigarettes, drugs, or alcohols for detainees.
那为什么还要问我
Then why am I looking at you?
他是个好孩子 但搞什么啊
He's a good kid, but what the fuck?
所以 你是说 你们差不多快结案了
So, you were saying, you were almost home on this thing.
至少已经到关键阶段
Rounding third, at least.
我们正准备向法官申请奎因的逮捕令
We were just putting the paperwork together to present to the judge for Quinn's arrest warrant.
如果能成功 那可是件大案子
This'll be a hell of a case if you can make it.
我们会办到的
We'll make it.
科尔的证据陈述非常有力
Kohl's evidentiary presentation's solid.
我们现在只缺少 萨夫万从奎因那里拿到的蓝图
The only piece missing are the blueprints Safwan will get from Quinn at the brush pass tomorrow.
这正是我们需要您帮忙的地方 长官
That's where we'll need your help, sir.
蓝图必须尽快进行认证
The blueprints will have to be authenticated ASAP.
如果其中哪怕有个逗号♥错了
If there's so much as a comma out of place,
奎因就会辩称 这些蓝图根本不是正式的政♥府♥计划
Quinn'll argue that the prints aren't really official government plans.
我们需要无懈可击的证据
We need an airtight presentation to the court
这样才能确保逮捕令顺利下达 抓到奎因 最终定罪
so we can secure the arrest warrant, bring in Quinn, get the conviction.
你们把蓝图交给我 我能迅速帮你们认证
You get me the blueprints, I can get them authenticated promptly.
谢谢 -祝你们好运
Thank you. -Good luck.
好吧
All right.
我们得再把这资料检查一遍
We'll need to proof this thing once more.
不如去酒吧检查吧 我挺想喝一杯
Why don't we do it at the bar? I could use a beer.
科尔
You know, Kohl,
已经有人认为 你不是通过自己的能力拿下这案子的
there are already gonna be people who believe you didn't earn this case
因为你是年轻女性 他们觉得你只是用来填补配额
because you're a young woman and you're only here to meet some quota.
如果我们被看到一起社交
If we're seen out socially,
他们会把这件事看得比它实际更严重
those people will look at this as something more than what it is
这样只会火上浇油
and it'll only add fuel to their fire.
别让那些混♥蛋♥ 贬低你辛苦获得的成绩
Let's not let some assholes diminish what you earned.
不过我也想喝啤酒
But I could use a beer, too.
谢谢你替我考虑 老大
Thanks for looking out, boss.
感谢你的出色工作
Thanks for the great work.
交易进行得完美无缺
The exchange was executed flawlessly.
监控录像已经拍下了全过程 一旦交接完手提包
Captured on surveillance video. And as soon as bags changed hands,
弗拉斯科尼就紧跟在奎因后面 确保我们始终掌握他的动向
Frasconi followed Quinn so we always had his 20.
我们一通过审批 就出动进行逮捕
Once we got the green light, we'd move in and make the arrest.
我和科尔在预定的地点会见了萨夫万 他把蓝图交给了我们
Kohl and I met Safwan at a prearranged location where he gave us the blueprints.
整个交接过程都有录音录像
We have the entire exchange recorded.
如果我们需要你的证词 我们可以在全球任何地方找到你
If we need your testimony, we can find you anywhere in the world,
所以别想躲藏
so don't try to hide.
你有六个小时的时间离开这个国家
You have six hours to collect your things and get out of the country.
你答应过给我买♥♥机票
You promised me a plane ticket.
你自己买♥♥吧 混♥蛋♥
Pay your own way, asshole.
蓝图中的所有内容 与真实的军事计划完全一致
Everything in the blueprints is identical to the real military plans.
句号♥ 逗号♥ 页码全都一样
Periods, commas, page numbers.
这些是真正的 高度机密的国♥家♥机♥密♥ 就这么在公交站进行交易
These are genuine, highly classified, state secrets that are being sold at a bus stop.
符合我们预期的结果
Exactly what we hoped for.
一系列详细记录的秘密会面
A well-documented pattern of clandestine meetings,
奎因在海外账户里的五十万美元
half a million in Quinn's offshore account, top-secret weapons blueprints
叙利亚特工手中的绝密武器蓝图
in a Syrian agent's possession,
以及三名宪兵出庭作证
and three MPs to testify in court.
我们逮到他
We got him.
是你逮到他了
You got him.
那就去逮捕他吧
So go make the arrest.
真的吗
Really?
你追踪了线索 整理了资料
You tracked down the leads, put together the research.
我可不是那种抢功的人
I'm no credit jumper.
再说了 应该由你来执行逮捕
Besides, you should be the arresting officer
其原因和我们不去酒吧一样
for the same reason we didn't get a drink at the bar.
如果你不亲自做最后的收尾
You don't put the final stamp on this,
大家都会觉得 你只是和一名警官走过场
everyone will think you were just along for the ride with a senior officer.
弗拉斯科尼可以跟你一起去
Frasconi can go with you.
去给奎因戴上手铐吧 中士
Put the cuffs on Quinn, Sergeant.
你赢得了属于你的时刻
You earned your moment.
谢谢你 雷彻
Thank you, Reacher.
不用谢 科尔
Welcome, Kohl.
你对科尔非常好
It was nice, what you did for Kohl.
任何人都会这么做 -那可不一定
Anyone would've done it. -That's not true.
每个联邦政♥府♥部门
You have junior officers, agents,
都有年轻军官 特工和工作人员
operatives in every branch of federal government
经常被上司坑害
getting rat-fucked by superiors all the time.
谢了 朋友
Thanks, pal.
我没说你 老头子
Not talking about you, old man.
我想说的是 你很照顾她 她对你来说很特别
My point is, you looked out for her. She was special to you.
人的一生很少会遇到无论做什么 都能做到尽善尽美的人
There are very few people you meet in life that do everything right.
他们的思维方式 解决问题的能力 处事的态度
The way they think, attack problems, conduct themselves.
如何在需要开玩笑时带来笑声
How they keep things loose when a joke is needed,
如何在紧张时保持冷静
or keep their powder dry when things get tight.
多米尼克科尔注重的是 以正确的方式做对的事
Dominique Kohl cared about doing the right things the right way.
她注定会大有作为
She was gonna be great.
仍然没消息
Still nothing?
没有
No.
她可能在路上
She's probably en route.
到麦克莱恩大约需要35分钟
It's 35 minutes to McLean.
加上十分钟的堵车时间 把他拿下应该不到一分钟
Add ten for traffic. Taking him down should take less than one.
给他戴上手铐 塞进车里 不超过三分钟
Cuffing him and putting him in the car should take no more than three.
从头到尾 最多49分钟
That's 49 minutes tops, beginning to end.
已经61分钟了
It's been 61 minutes.
给她发短♥信♥
Text her.
我不给人发短♥信♥ 她知道的
I don't text people. She knows that.
她会觉得我在对她进行过度管理
She'll think I'm micromanaging her.
我去给她发
I'm texting her.
(一切顺利吗 )
你跟我说过 那孩子很优秀 我相信她能搞定这事
You told me the kid was solid. I'm sure she's got this handled.
她说什么
What'd she say?
“逮到他了 已拷上手铐 正在返回
"Got him. Cuffed. Heading in...
长官”
...sir."
怎么了
What's wrong?
我们第一次见面时 我就让她别叫我“长官”
I told her never to call me "sir" the first day we met.
你从来不需要对科尔说第二遍
You never have to tell Kohl anything twice.
宪兵 把手放到我们能看见的地方
Military police! Put your hands where we can see them!
剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表