剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表
《侠探杰克》前情提要
Previously on Reacher...
保罗范霍文 老大 你跟这个人打过吗
Paul Van Hoven. You throw down with this guy, boss?
希望我不必跟他打
Hoping I don't have to.
俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮 奎因欠他们钱 所以他们抓住了他的把柄
Russian gangsters. Quinn owes them money, so they got him by the balls.
您会拿到您的钱的 别担心 - 需要担心的人不是我
You'll get your money, don't worry. - I am not the one who needs to worry.
他们卖♥♥的是枪 - 问题是 卖♥♥给谁
They're running guns. - Question is, for who?
他身上是怎么回事 - 奎因的惩罚
What's all that on him? - Quinn's punishment.
买♥♥家今天会从也门飞过来 具体时间我不清楚
The buyers are flying in sometime today from Yemen.
这是为了进行恐怖袭击
For a terrorist strike.
同步定时袭击人流密集的地方
Simultaneously timed attacks in crowded areas.
那将是大屠♥杀♥
Total carnage.
你根本不知道你有红头发有多幸运
You got no idea how lucky you are you have red hair.
这和你小时候的那把一样
It's the same kind you had when you were a kid.
它这里受损了 环氧树脂需要一天才能完全固化
It got damaged here, but I, uh, fixed it.
我有个主意
I got an idea.
我从麦凯比那儿问出了细节
I got the details from McCabe.
交易将在城外的公牛头废品场进行
The buy's happening at Bullhead Salvage Yard.
我们觉得我们应该让ATF介入
We think we should bring the ATF in on this.
你们至少保持50码的距离
You will be at least 50 yards off point, in the surveillance van.
交易时间是9点 我们在那里见
The exchange is at 9:00. I'll meet you over there.
你有要去的地方吗
You got somewhere more important to be?
是的 今天是我他妈的生日
Yeah. It's my fucking birthday.
今晚九点 我想让你 回到房♥间里 锁好门
9:00, I want you to go back up to your room here and lock the door.
莫兰 情况如何 - 随叫随到
Moran, check in. - On your call.
马丁内斯 - 正在待命
Martinez? - Standing by.
奎因会直接进入我的瞄准镜
Quinn's gonna step out of that car, right into my crosshairs.
买♥♥家来了
Buyers are here.
什么意思 我现在还跟着他们呢
What do you mean, the buyers are here? I'm still following them.
交易是在贝克家进行
They're headed to Beck's house. That's where the deal's taking place.
奎因不在这里 这是个陷阱
Quinn's not here. It's a trap.
雷彻 是哪种陷阱
Reacher? What kind of trap?
雷彻
Reacher?
雷彻 该死 回答我
Reacher? Goddamn it. Answer me.
雷彻 是哪种陷阱
Reacher, what kind of trap?
我得挂了 内格利
Got to go, Neagley.
有埋伏
It's an ambush!
开车 维利 - 小心背后 向目标推进
Drive, Villy! - Watch your backs and move in!
上
Go, go, go!
开进去 快点
Get in there! Hurry!
糟了
Oh, shit.
该死
Shit! Shit!
你往东走
You go east.
注意安全 好吗
Just be safe, okay?
怎么注意 - 我不知道 照做就是
How? - I don't know, just do it.
我以为我让你去坐“冷板凳”了
I thought I benched you.
该死
Shit.
我看看这辆拖车底下会发现什么
Wonder what I'd find if I looked under this trailer.
一只该死的老鼠
A fucking rat.
离开这里
Get out here.
雷彻 你还好吗
Reacher, you good?
我没想到事情会发展成这样
Listen, I didn't know this was gonna happen like this.
奎因也陷害了我
Quinn set me up, too.
交易在你的派对上进行 - 那理查德呢
Deal's going down at your party. - What about Richard?
如果有必要的话 他们会拿他当人♥质♥
They'll use him as a hostage, if need be.
如果不需要的话...
If not...
他们会杀了他 - 特蕾莎在房♥子里吗
They'll fucking kill him. - Is Teresa at the house?
在派对前 他们把她带进来了
They brought her in before the party.
她就像个僵尸一样 我觉得他们给她用了药
She was like a zombie. I think they drugged her.
他们把她安置在哪里 - 楼上某个地方 我没看见
Where'd they put her? - Upstairs somewhere, I didn't see.
(雷彻在这里 派)
删掉
Delete.
现在输入这句
Now type this.
(一切顺利 现在返回)
时间差不多了 进展如何
About time. Where are we at?
除了我们三个 贝克 和奎因的一个手下 其他人都死了
Everyone but the three of us, Beck and one of Quinn's guys are dead.
ATF的特工呢
ATF agents?
所有人都死了
Everyone.
奎因设局让贝克背锅
Quinn set Beck up to take the fall for the ambush,
让现场看起来像他在伏击中被杀害
make it look like he got killed in the cross fire.
所以他知道贝克在帮我们
So, he knew Beck was helping us.
或者也许这就是他原本的计划
Or maybe that was always the plan.
毁掉一切 带着千万现金消失 然后再在某个地方重新出现
Burn it down, disappear with his millions, resurface somewhere else.
接手另一个业务 又卷土重来
Takes over another operation, he's back in business.
他以前做过这种事 - 他还得付俄♥罗♥斯♥人钱
He's done it before. - He's still got to pay off the Russians before he runs.
内格利 你那边情况如何
Neagley, status by you?
买♥♥家到达后无人离开 交易尚未完成
No one's left since the buyers got here, so the deal's not made yet.
我们怎么进去
How are we gonna get in?
可以用狙♥击♥枪♥杀了保利
Could snipe Paulie.
枪声会引起屋内人的警觉
Gunfire will raise the alarm at the house.
奎因的手下 本该把卡车开回去 运送武器
Quinn's men were supposed to bring the trucks back to transport the weapons to wherever the buyers wanted 'em.
要我说 我们就回到卡车上
I say we return the trucks.
当地警♥察♥支援呢
Local cops for backup?
县警离这里有40分钟的路程 我们等不了那么久
County PD's 40 minutes away. We can't wait that long.
我们自己动手
We do this ourselves.
偷偷溜进去 救出理查德和特蕾莎
Sneak in, get Richard and Teresa,
阻止买♥♥家带走武器
stop the buyers from getting away with the weapons.
然后我来对付奎因
Then I'll deal with Quinn.
那守门人怎么办
What about the gatekeeper?
我们要用双翼飞机 把他从帝国大厦推下去吗
We're gonna knock him off the Empire State Building with some biplanes?
因为他真的很难对付 雷彻
'Cause shit, Reacher.
把他交给我
Leave him for me.
我欠他的
I owe him.
侠探杰克
第三季第八集
另一辆卡车是谁在开
Who's driving the other truck?
维拉纽瓦 基本算是吧
Villanueva. Barely.
是啊 他真的是在碾磨那些齿轮
Yeah, he's really grinding those gears.
我别无他选
Only choice I had.
我杀了另一名司机
I killed the other driver.
好的
Okay.
我以为你说过你会开卡车
I thought you said you knew how to drive this thing.
我说的是我叔叔是卡车司机 我有时会跟他一起上路
I said my uncle was a truck driver and I went on the road with him sometimes.
该死 等这事结束 我真是乐得跟你分道扬镳
Shit, I'll be glad to be rid of you when this is over.
你很快就会去给莫林添麻烦了
You're Maureen's problem soon.
爱你 孩子
Love you, kid.
我也爱你 老头子
Love you, too, old man.
先生们 很高兴你们能来参加派对
Gentlemen. So glad you could make it to the party.
那必须的
Of course.
我们身处中大西洋地区最具影响力的 商界人士和关键人物之中
We're among some of the mid-Atlantic region's most powerful businesspersons and players.
香槟无与伦比 龙虾更是全世界最好的
The champagne is incomparable and the lobster, the best in the world.
趁我们讨论享乐这个话题的时候
And while on the topic of indulging in pleasures,
鉴于我们的运输延误 为了向您道歉
by way of apology for our shipping delays
并作为对我们当前及未来
and as a token of our appreciation for our relationship--
合作关系的感谢
now and in the future--
我想送您一份礼物
I would like to offer you a gift.
这是给您的
For you.
很漂亮 头发如火焰一样
Beautiful. Hair like fire.
她是您的了
She's all yours.
我会让我的人去仓库给您装载货物
I'll have my men load your cargo from the barn
与此同时 您可以 和这位美丽的女士共度时光
while you spend some time with this lovely woman.
那么 如果您想到外面去看货
So, if you'd like to step outside to take a look at your merchandise
确保它符合您的要求
to make sure it meets your approval,
我们可以完成交易 继续其他事宜
we can conclude our transaction and move on to other pursuits.
你们这些美♥国♥佬♥总把生意放在第一位
You Americans, always prioritizing business.
生意会做成的
Business will come.
先享受一下音乐 喝点酒
First, some music, some drinks.
然后是享乐时间
Then it will be time for pleasure.
再然后我们来做生意
And then we will conduct our business.
静待您做好准备...
When you're ready.
她在楼上 右边第三间卧室
She's upstairs. Third bedroom on the right.
你要是敢看一眼保利 那你就死定了
You so much as look at Paulie, it'll be the last thing you do.
表演时间到
剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表